North East England?

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
davyuk
Chair Bound

North East England?

Unread post by davyuk »

Been a while since last signing in and just thought I put the feelers out and see if anyone from the Newcastle/Sunderland/Durham area interested in chatting with view to meeting up for some rope fun? I'm a switch so I enjoy both sides to the ropes and tying up. Drop me a hello and let's see what happens :)

Misusawa
Unfettered Newbie

Re: North East England?

Unread post by Misusawa »

I'm in Newcastle!

Timtom
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Timtom »

Hi I'm new here and I'm from Newcastle so if anybody would like some fun or to chat let me know

BondageLover2005
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BondageLover2005 »

No one kinky fetish wise up the North of England or England come to think of it ? been on hear 11 years and never found anyone :0

davyuk
Chair Bound

Unread post by davyuk »

BondageLover2005 wrote:No one kinky fetish wise up the North of England or England come to think of it ? been on hear 11 years and never found anyone :0

So why does your profile state you joint Aug 2011? That's makes it 5 to 6 years not 11 years

Impulsed
Chair Bound

Unread post by Impulsed »

BondageLover2005 wrote:No one kinky fetish wise up the North of England or England come to think of it ? been on hear 11 years and never found anyone :0
There are plenty of people that are kinky up North. Either you aren't looking very hard or your negative attitude just puts people off.

davyuk
Chair Bound

Unread post by davyuk »

Impulsed wrote:
There are plenty of people that are kinky up North. Either you aren't looking very hard or your negative attitude just puts people off.
Couldn't of said it any better myself lol