NoCal Bondage-Guy or Girl

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
Tyerrup
Strict Strappado

RE: NoCal Bondage-Guy or Girl

Unread post by Tyerrup »

Ok, so I have decided not to be so provincial and to seek out a bondage play partner, whether that person is a guy or a girl.So, if you're in the "greater" SF Bay Area and want to play, send me a private message.I am 43 and single, live in my own home and have a spare bedroom set-up as what some might call a dungeon.  SO, if you just want a safe place to be bound for anywhere from 30 minutes to several hours or even longer, I am waiting.  I will say I am bi-curious but not sure if I'd actually want to touch another guy as it may just be a fantasy.  I do like the idea of having a guy bound and horny, unable to touch himself, such as bound to that kneeling post.  Then, after some time has passed and he is hard, I make him pick-up or clean in bondage as a way of earning the right to cum.  The same goes for a woman, except she'd spend more time cleaning in bondage, wearing something sexy.  Most likely you'd either be vibrated to orgasm while bound, or "forced" to masturbate in front of me.I DO have a fetish for pantyhose, so guy or girl, someone with nice legs is a plus.  I will say that actual sex is not an option right now as my online Mistress wants me to be as chaste as possible.But, if you want to be tightly bound and to be teased and tormented and to possibly even experience suspension or even outdoor bondage, I am ready.  I do have to insist on having you here as opposed to me coming to you.  Part of the reason for this is to test out the functionality of my home-built toys.Also, if you're a bit of an exhibitionist, we can probably arrange for you to be bound on web-cam for the delight of my Mistress.  Have to say that she's quite sexy and devious, so don't be surprised if you hear a woman's voice suggesting I do some mean and nasty things to you as you are kneeling there, bound and hooded.  I am not that much into pain, except that which reinforces your helplessness and is erotic-such as nipple clamps and spankings.  I'm mostly into tight bondage and tease and denial.  Right now my fantasy is to have a man bound to my kneeling post, hooded, nipple clamped, wearing sheer pantyhose, his cock hard and nicely bound.  I rub my hand across his cock through the hose, delighting in his gagged moans, and pleas to make him come.  But a few slaps to his cock and some tugging on his clamps and he'll know he won't be cumming anytime soon!To up the ante, I'd love to have a husband and wife bound in my dungeon, perhaps both on their knees, gagged, but not blindfolded, facing each other, several feet apart.   They watch as I apply nipple clamps to each of their nipples, THEN, tie their clamp chains together.I'd order the husband to lean back, pulling hard on his wife's clamps as I use my Hitachi magic wand to get her wet.  BUT, just before she's about to cum, I'd pull it away and turn to him.  I'd make her watch as I repeated the treatment on him, stopping just short of making him cum.After 30-60 minutes of this torture, I'd re-bind them so they are able to move, then order them to pleasure each other and sit back and watch.  I could even video-tape the fun if they wished.

Slave7209
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Slave7209 »

O my god, that sounds so amazing, I need to go to california lol

iloveselfbondage
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by iloveselfbondage »

that sounds fun :) I'm from Oregon

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

Dirty tease. SF's not NorCal.

Look at the map. It's north of LA, but there's like a whole 'nother state before you get to Oregon. :)
So many people in the same device ...

SteelBondage20
Unfettered Newbie

Re: NoCal Bondage-Guy or Girl

Unread post by SteelBondage20 »

Sign me up!

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

Sounds like one of our naughty week ends to me. We've been doing everything you mentioned and some things you didn't and its just been mind blowing. I am sure you'll get plenty of interest and if you lived about 10,000 miles closer, we'd be wanting to play too.

On a slightly different note: We've started having threesomes of late. We put an add up on an adult encounter site just over 6 weeks ago and have had over 50 enquiries of which, so far, 3 have made it to our bedroom. We have the next 3 week ends booked as well, with more sexually inclined encounters of the sensual bondage variety on offer.

It seems, there are a huge number of girls/women/females out there who want to play with mature aged couples, but there are almost no couples offering what we offer. Consequently, demand has been overwhelming and we have a waiting list of almost 20 others who are keen to come sample our delights. And for just local area interest, that enters the realms of extraordinary. There just wont be time to satisfy everyone, unless we turn it into a free-for-all.

Good luck with finding a play friend or friends and I hope its as good for you as its been for us.

Mike and Carmen xx
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

SteelBondage20
Unfettered Newbie

I would drive down anytime for this! :)

SteelBondage20
Unfettered Newbie

Wish I wouldn't have missed this post :(

bondtj
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bondtj »

I may be very interested. :P I live in SF myself. Not sure if you're still around and whatnot, but still worth the try to drop an interest?