there is so much i havent done

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
splinted
Chair Bound

RE: there is so much i havent done

Unread post by splinted »

i am in the west midlands and i am looking for that certain somebody to experiment and play with. there are so many things that i would just love to try, but just never get the chance. i am not looking for anything sexual you understand, i just want to be able to experience all sorts of things, to find a trustworthy playmate if you like. i would love to try mummification, suspension, total sensory deprivation to name but a few. maybe you would also like to try something that you have never done before or just want to have some fun with no strings attached (NO PUN INTENDED)i am happy to travel if its not too far and meet up and get to know each other obviously before we start so as to form some sort of trust.anyway, i'm here and waiting ............

maximillion
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by maximillion »

Hi,  I'm not exactly local to you but regularly travel to Solihull on business and will be there within the next 2 weeks.  Drop me a line (excuse the pun again) lets see if we get on and possibly get it on.

maximillion
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by maximillion »

Hi my name is max.  I think I sent you a message before and you may not be interested so if I have please accept my apologies.  I live in dorset but regularly travel to the West midland with work, and will be there within the next 2 weeks.  I, like you am looking to explore and would love to meet up, for a drink or chat at first to see howwe get on and take things from there  M

robinoff
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by robinoff »

Hi, my name is John and I am local, also living in the West Midlands.   I am mainly sub but have been known to switch and can tie a knot or two!  Not much experience in mummification but it doesn't look too difficult. Maybe we could find a way to mutual bondage pleasure.  Let me know if this interests you.  John