Cat suits with built in condom

Pass the talc powder please!
Realwife
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Cat suits with built in condom

Unread post by Realwife »

Hi guys I'm looking for some help to find the best cat suit for a new gangbang I'm planning. I have done gagbangs befor but always made the guys use condoms but there are so many of them that want to fuck bareback because they loose the erection it they where one. So I thought that it would be fun to wear a cat suit with built in condomes so that they can fuck me any way they want without putting me at to much risk. I know it does not protect the guys but they are the ones that want bareback.  I would apreciate any help you can give me. Suesue@matureenglishlady.com

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

Finding a catsuit that does the job is probably not going to exist. Finding some shorts that have a built in sheath is probably possible. I picked up something similar at Eros Boutique years ago like that.
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Realwife
Unfettered Newbie

I found this but not sure how good it is http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=latex+ ... 9,r:34,s:0

Realwife
Unfettered Newbie

Realwife
Unfettered Newbie

Realwife
Unfettered Newbie

Realwife
Unfettered Newbie

I would love to find more of a choice please help if you can  Sue

Davina47
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Davina47 »

Hi Sue,

They all look the part but I can see possible problems with the idea - unless you are a latex fan like me. The first problem is sensitivity, both for you and the guys. I have a pair of latex shorts with a sheath and its considerably thicker than a condom. Indeed it has to be because it has to cater for reuse. I don't think either you or them will get the usual sensation.

Also, if you're taking more than one there's a potential health hazard for them. Either they put their unprotected cocks in otherguy's semen, or between each of them you have to clean out the catsuit - and that's hardly conducive to a good gang bang. You'll be hot and sweaty very quickly - again OK if you're a latex fan, as it's part of the turn on but if you're not a fan of latex, you'll quickly lose interest.

Finally, there's the cost - even a cheap and nasty suit is several hundred times the cost of a condom and its a cost you are bearing, not them.

Now for a latex fetishist that's not an issue because it will get used regularly but if the sole purpose is to save them putting on a condom, then it's a bit extreme. Given that effectively the will be using a large thick condom anyway (built in) I'd make the buy their own latex shorts.

I've been quite negative there but you're doing this to get pleasure and you need to ensure that's what happens all round - so if any of the above cause issues with you then don't do it, if the are actually a turn on (and they would be for me) then enjoy yourself and send me an invite :-)

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

Go check THIS out: Condom SuitScroll down to the entry posted on November 15th, 2011, even has a nice preview ! Maybe you could email her and see where she had the suit made??? Jus' an idea.Enjoy, - d_g

Fetbot79
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Cat suits with built in condom

Unread post by Fetbot79 »

I was wanting to know what came of this? I think it would be a great idea and I'm surprised I haven't seen more people / sites getting into this. I've often found myself day dreaming about getting my wife one of these suits and planning this exact thing. Gangbang with a latex fuck doll! To a rubber enthusiast I don't know if it gets much sexier than this!

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

I have to agree with some of the others, I don't know how effective that would be; or the cost effectiveness of it. But, as a person that does quite enjoy latex those links were very exciting. Good luck, and I hope you find what you are looking for.

Edit: Whoops, I just noticed how old this thread was. Well as the last person said I guess I'm curious what happened.
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

I'm guessing that we'll never find out what happened. :(
Attachments
real.png
real.png (21.69 KiB) Viewed 27170 times

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

stephanie_cd wrote:I'm guessing that we'll never find out what happened. :(
Sadly its unlikely we ever will but its an interesting topic and one worth bringing back all the same. Surely after these years there might be a bit more in the way of ingenuity of design and availability????

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

MsBehavin wrote:
stephanie_cd wrote:I'm guessing that we'll never find out what happened. :(
Sadly its unlikely we ever will but its an interesting topic and one worth bringing back all the same. Surely after these years there might be a bit more in the way of ingenuity of design and availability????
I agree, and while I can't say I have the money for something like this right now it is a very interesting idea :)
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690