Castor Oil Discipline

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
keyless
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Castor Oil Discipline

Unread post by keyless »

A new playmate has shown an interest in this bizarre fetish. I understand the cramping can be quite intense, but have never used the stuff. Can anyone here tell me how much is safe to use, what sort of effects I can expect (and for how long), what to watch out for, etc.?

Thanks in advance!
So many people in the same device ...

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

Well; It will defiantly make you go to the bathroom, out of both ends.Now if you were restrained and could not easily get to the Privy.Well how long can you hold it, and if you can not, what type of mess do youhave at hand. 
Rae

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

Okay, so plugs and gags are probably out. Thanks for the tip! ;)

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

[quote="RAE"]Well; It will defiantly make you go to the bathroom, out of both ends.
Now if you were restrained and could not easily get to the Privy.[/quote]
     Several weeks ago I had a brief bout of vomiting. No idea why - probably something I ate - then I was fine only hours later. But at the time, I cannot think of anything I would have liked less than to be restrained in any way. Castor oil combined with any kind of bondage sounds like my version of hell.
     I think I must be made of softer stuff than many here.

Regards, Michael.

LockedInALocker2011-04-15 07:27:55

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

NO, we are all getting a little older each day. That's all.Rae

joannasmaid
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by joannasmaid »

I remember when I was a youngster my mother gave me a tablespoon of Castor oil mostly as a punishment. It was rather nasty to taste and 4 or 5 hours later I spent a long time in the toilet. These days I sometimes get given a washout enema. _ 3 enemas increasing in volume to 2 litres till i am cleaned right out. From memory i would prefer the enemas to a dose of Castor oil that left me sore and ca=haffed

Lucasight
Chair Bound

Unread post by Lucasight »

My understanding is the Blackshirts (Italian fascists during WWII) used it to torture political prisoners.  It was sometimes fatal, though the quantities were larger and often coupled with getting beaten with sticks.  To this day even saying the words "olio di ricino" have really unpleasant connotations.

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

Interesting thread.When I was a kid (Many, Many years aog) it used to be common to hear about Castor oil being administered, mostly as a punishment as Jonnasmaid described. I was lucky to have missed that experience. Today you hardly ever hear of it.Just before it appeared I happened to be in Walmart, and noticed they carry Castor oil in their pharmacy section.

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

[quote="OneStrangeGuy"]Interesting thread. When I was a kid (Many, Many years aog) it used to be common to hear about Castor oil being administered, mostly as a punishment as Jonnasmaid described. I was lucky to have missed that experience. Today you hardly ever hear of it.Just before it appeared I happened to be in Walmart, and noticed they carry Castor oil in their pharmacy section.[/quote] Come on MR oneStrangeGuy..... You are not that old, You seem to be veryyoung at Hart.      Correct Rae

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

Thank you all for your comments and input. As a responsible top, I figured the wisest course was to experience it myself before dosing my playmate. Some of the cramps were fairly intense, and it seems like being prevented from evacuating would be fairly brutal, and decidedly an easy way to force a load into a diaper. Not at all a pleasant experience, and takes some time to process completely (about 18 hours in my case, on an empty stomach).

Ashleigh
Chair Bound

Unread post by Ashleigh »

Correct me if I'm wrong...but Castor oil comes from the Castor bean...and Ricin (a deadly toxin) also comes from that bean? It's used as a preservative. Do you REALLY want to ingest it?

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

[quote="keyless"]As a responsible top, I figured the wisest course was to experience it myself before dosing my playmate.[/quote]     You must be very hardy to face up to this voluntarily.  I would find this very difficult to do, even if I had a strong reason to know what it was like.     Is it a general principle with tops that they experience something themselves before asking their partner to submit to it?  Should it be?Regards, Michael.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

[quote="Ashleigh"]Correct me if I'm wrong...but Castor oil comes from the Castor bean...and Ricin (a deadly toxin) also comes from that bean? It's used as a preservative. Do you REALLY want to ingest it?[/quote]Your grandparents and/or great-grandparents probably ingested their fair share way back when!"The use of cold pressed castor oil (CPCO) in folk medicine predates government medical regulations." [1]  Other sources indicate that castor oil has been used medicinally for over 4,000 years, dating back to ancient Egypt. "The United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has categorized castor oil as "generally recognized as safe and effective" for over-the-counter use as a laxative, with its major site of action the small intestine." [ibid]It's also used as an ingredient in many modern drugs. The castor seed contains ricin, a toxic protein. Harvesting castor beans is not without risk. Allergenic compounds found on the plant surface can cause permanent nerve damage, making the harvest of castor beans a human health risk. India, Brazil, and China are the major crop producers, and the workers suffer harmful side effects from working with these plants." [ibid]Ricin has to be extracted/purified from the "waste mash" of the outside of the castor bean seeds after the oil has been squeezed out, and it's apparently most toxic when inhaled or injected, less so when it's ingested orally since digestive enzymes help break it down. So the oil itself is safe, but the outside of the seeds are not. Cyanide is a deadly poison. It's also found inside the seeds/pits of apples, peaches, mangoes and apricots! Do you really want to go eating those? 

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

FYI..... A Type of Castor Oil is used as Break Fluid in most cars and light trucks.Rae  

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

[quote="RAE"]FYI..... A Type of Castor Oil is used as Break Fluid in most cars and light trucks.[/quote]"Castor oil has better low temperature viscosity properties and high temperature lubrication than most vegetable oils, making it useful as a lubricant in jet, diesel, and race car engines.  However, castor oil tends to form gums in a short time, and its use is therefore restricted to engines that are regularly rebuilt, such as race engines...."The lubricants company Castrol took its name from castor oil.""Castor oil is the preferred lubricant for bicycle pumps, most likely because it does not dissolve natural rubber seals." [1]And of course, water is also a major ingredient of most antifreezes and windshield washer solutions! It's also a major ingredient of coffee, iced tea, and most soft drinks, too -- so one use doesn't automatically preclude the other!