"Permanent" Shackles

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
noescape
Unfettered Newbie

RE: "Permanent" Shackles

Unread post by noescape »

Permanent Shackles made from fiberglass cast materials were applied Friday eveningand not removed until Sunday evening totaling two full days and nights in inescapable bondage bliss.I had the help of a very good friend and Domme in my weekend adventure.We had a small kinky party planned Saturday night, and I already knew what my outfit was going to be!Chains were incorporated into the cast, and therefore I could not put on, or take off any clothing and was forced to wear only my black PVC thong for the entire duration. On Friday evening, the beginning of my existence as a "bondage house slave" beganFirst, my left ankle was wrapped in stockinette and cast padding.Then it was wrapped in 3" fiberglass casting tape, with the chain permanently embedded into the cast.Then the process was repeated on my right ankle, thus beginning the bondage, locking my ankles together with about 12in of chain.My wrists were next, locking them together with only 8in of chain separating them. The wrist and ankle cuffs were chained "permanently" together with 3 feet of chain, giving me just enough slack to raise my arms to about mid chest height. The feeling of being so permanently restrained was absolutely amazing! Friday night was a blur of "testing" my restraints mixed with a little sleep Saturday, I awoke fairly early to prepare for the party that evening. I swept and vacuumed the entire 2 story house (I had just enough length in the ankle chain to take the stairs), helped rearrange some of the furniture, and prepaired the snacks and drinks for the party. It was a very full and busy day, and quite surrprizingly, the shackles really didn't slow me down that much! Then it was time for the guests to arrive! It was quite a thrill greeting them shackled as I was! It seemed to take forever for the other guests to strip down, making me the only one on full display! (If I didn't know better I'd think they did it on purpose )Then, Saturday night, and my second night in bondage, the chain connecting my wrists to my ankles was shortened with a padlock, to where I couldn't even quite stand up straight! Forcing me to bend slightly to walk, and pull my ankles up slightly when laying down to sleep. What a wonderful way to spend the night! I was kept in that position, with the shortened chain, until mid morning the next day, and loved every minute of it! Then, on Sunday afternoon, we discovered I could wear a sarong wrapped around my waist, and venture outside!We took a drive to the grocery store, where I waited in the car, shackled up nice and tight while she ran inside to get a few things! What a thrill! The store was really busy and lots of people walked by the car, where I was doing my best to hide the shackles Then, all too soon, Sunday evening came and it was time to remove the shackles. But it was a little more involved than just sticking a key in a lock! They had to be cut off! One by one, they were cut off.Until, finally, I got to cut off the last one, freeing myself from the nearly 48 hours of bondage.Freedom. Such a strange word for the current state, I felt more free in the shackles than out! I truly feel at ease when in completely inescapable bondage. It is such a relaxing, liberating feeling.Thank you for sharing in my experience.noescape

Hosed Faced Slut
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Hosed Faced Slut »

Sounds like you truly enjoyed your experience. Congrats and I hope you get to experience it again

Ranai Pahav
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Ranai Pahav »

Very cool idea. Thank you for the description and technique photos!I especially like this part:[quote="noescape"]the chain connecting my wrists to my ankles was shortened with a padlock, to where I couldn't even quite stand up straight! Forcing me to bend slightly to walk, and pull my ankles up slightly when laying down to sleep.[/quote]That's exquisite.The outside photo in sandals makes the think that it must be cosily warm in Texas now...!We have everything covered in snow already.

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

Wow, looks like you had a great time. Maybe add a skirt B 4 hookingyou up next time. Great pictures, thanks for sharing.   Rae 

noescape
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks for the comments! We definitely had a great time and I cannot thank my friend enough for everything she did for me over the weekend!@Ranai, The feeling was indeed exquisite! I was probably kept that way, with the shortened chain, for around 10 hours! The weather here in Texas could not get any better! We've had lows in the 30s and highs in the 60s. Absolutely perfect (though it is a bit unseasonably warm) weather@Rae, We did discuss having more clothes on before hand, like spandex leggings, but she opted for just the thong to enhance the helpless, exposed feeling. Not only being inescapably bound, but also not having the choice of putting on any real clothes.It certainly added to the experience! Just thinking back on it makes me want to do it all again that much more!I'm also working on ideas to make the cut off cuffs reusable with some sort of hasp or something mounted to the fiberglass. Preferably something lockable noescape

Housebound
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Housebound »

Add a (lockable ?) collar to your chain set next time. 
Struggle and Submit

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

My thought was that a skirt would be the only thing you would ware. I just thought of a corset, also. As for the Cuffs, try some leather typelocking cuffs; and put the keys in a safety deposit box. That way you would be locked up until Monday, and some one went to the bank to get them for you.I get a lot of ideas when it snows. LOL  Rae

noescape
Unfettered Newbie

@houseboundWe're talking about when we can repeat the experience, and may try to encorporate a neck collar cast into the mix! With, of course, a chain connecting everything together!@raebeing forced to wear a nice short skirt, complete with corset (locked on of course!) while unable to do anything about it! Keeping keys safely stored would be hot too! We don't get snow very often here, but that doesn't slow me down much with bondage ideas! I love hearing what others are up to, and what kind of cool bondage ideas people can come up with. And, I'm open to ideas for the next round of "permanent" shackles! We can see what ideas my mistress wants to use, and take photos of the results!

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

I have to agree -- those semi-permanent shackles are HOT!   And great photos as well! (I'm guessing that's an actual "cast saw" you're using to remove those at the end? I've never seen one before, but it looks kind of like the descriptions I've heard, and it would be the right tool for the job....) Looking forward to hearing about and seeing more of your fun!!  stephanie_cd

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by strangehobbies »

No, that's not an actual medical cast saw, it's a Fein Sander, which can be bought at some hardware stores. Much cheaper than a cast saw, and does the job just as well.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Ahhh -- okay -- thanks! As I said, I'd never seen one before, and wasn't entirely sure how they worked. I seem to recall reading that cast saws have some sort of built-in depth cutting adjustment so it's harder to cut too far through the cast, which I couldn't see in the picture -- is that part right? (Obviously, if that's not a cast saw in the picture, it wouldn't have that adjustment piece, so no wonder I didn't see it, huh?    ) 

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

I've never seen a cast saw, medical or not, with an adjustment piece. The Fein sander works exactly like a medical cast saw. It has an oscilating blade rather than a rotating one. The oscilations are big enough to dig into hard materials, but will cause little harm to soft ones like skin.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

And "ahha" again! That makes perfect sense, and now I know -- thanks!  

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

[quote="stephanie_cd"](I'm guessing that's an actual "cast saw" you're using to remove those at the end? I've never seen one before, but it looks kind of like the descriptions I've heard, and it would be the right tool for the job....) [/quote] A regular medical cast saw vibrates the blade back and forth so that if it does touch the skin the skin will move with the blade and not get cut. In recent years a number of companies have come out with saws and other cutting tools that operate in this same manner for safety reasons. I have read some good reviews on their use for cutting household materials, and some testimonials on their safety features. You are right to assume that cutting a normal cast off an arm or leg is not an easy task using normal household tools.

passionplus10
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by passionplus10 »

next time " your hands behind your back"  would be for a shorter period of time!!

noescape
Unfettered Newbie

My saw is actually the Harbor Freight knock off of the fein  It was really cheap, and works great on casts!I haven't had near enough opportunity to use it, but it is definitely nice to have for when I am able to cast.@passionplus I would like to do a "behind the back" cast! It would definitely not be able to stay as long, but it would be a great feeling while it is on! That will definitely be on the "todo" list noescape

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

[quote="noescape"]My saw is actually the Harbor Freight knock off of the fein  It was really cheap, and works great on casts!
I haven't had near enough opportunity to use it, but it is definitely nice to have for when I am able to cast.[/quote] When I got to work yesterday I saw that very saw advertised for $29.99. I guess it would make a good Christmas present.

Ranai Pahav
Tightly Hogtied

Keep us updated if you ever do something similar again, okay?And in case you should enjoy doing erotic photoshoots, how about arranging something together with you chained up posing attractively in front of various different backgrounds... only if you like doing photoshoots, of course.What was the lowest layer next to your skin? Is there something medical people use to keep plaster casts from sticking to the small hairs on the body?Edit: On second look, I think you already answered this question. I must look up the term 'stockinette'.Ranai Pahav2010-12-14 06:51:12

strangehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Stockinette is also called tubular jersey.

Ranai Pahav
Tightly Hogtied

[quote="strangehobbies"]Stockinette is also called tubular jersey.[/quote]Thank you, Strangehobbies!Thankfully I've managed to never break anything on the ski piste, so my knowledge of plaster casts is rather fuzzy. :)And as this one appears to have been made from fiberglass, not plaster, perhaps the question about preventing it from sticking doesn't apply anyway.Ranai Pahav2010-12-14 10:29:15