Devonshire productions videos

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: Devonshire productions videos

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Okay, i'm desperate, so i'm asking other mummy fans out there for help.As some of you may know, Devonshire productions is now out ofbuisness.  During that time, they made several videos, and as luckwould have it, some of those videos had mummification in them. And as luck would have it, some of those videos are on youtube.com,uploaded by traceyp1967.  So what's the problem?  Well, you can't download youtube videos,so you can watch em all you want, but when you want to save them to thecomputer for later viewing...well, you can't do it.  And there isone video, Brandy in vet wrap 3, that is hands down the most eroticvideo i've ever seen (Lady is bandaged head to toe in white wrap, thenhas a penis gag locked onto her face.  Delightful mummfss follow).Because it's on youtube, I can't save it, and I must say that afterwatching it, my writting...ehm...starts to go faster after beinginspired.  I'd like to save it, along with some other bondagevideos, but I have no idea where to look.Can anyone help me?By the way, if you're curious to see the video, gohere. You'll need a youtube account to see it.

Abbacor
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Abbacor »

Poor Darky, I guess I can put you out of your misery.  =) You want to book mark this page. Trust me on this. http://javimoya.com/blog/youtube_en.php Then you need to download the FLV Player.  

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Thank you Abbacor.  I'll give this one a try.

tightleebound
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tightleebound »

I've heard of utube, but have not accessed it.  Is there a shortcut to the area in question?  Else an index?  TB

OnlyOne22
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by OnlyOne22 »

Hi there, I'm fairly new to the site and message forums. Just scrolling through I noticed this topic and you'll probably be disappointed with what I have to say. On ebay just recently I seen those Devonshire videos for auction. Unfortunately I wasn't the winning bidder, but I know one sold for over $40 and the other over $20. I would have bidded higher if I had known they were out of production, what a disappointement. Here are the auction )links if you want to take a look eBay: DEVONSHIRE PROD. DP-62   eBay: DEVONSHIRE PROD. DP-267 . if youre not familiar with ebays regulations, you'll need to be adult verfied in order to view the links. go to ebay and register.

OnlyOne22
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by OnlyOne22 »

BTW, is there any good mummification videos / DVDs out there that anyone knows of? It doesn't seem to be too popular with most production companies.

Stifin
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Stifin »

Actually you can download youtube videos, but its kind of complicated.Theres a program which I think is called VLC player which can play literally any video format including YouTube videos, and if you spend some time on google, there's a site where you paste the URL of a Youtube video and it'll download the video onto your computer.Sorry I don't actually use any of these things myself so I don't have links to show you.

lcat61
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lcat61 »

[quote="Stifin"]Theres a program which I think is called VLC player which can play literally any video format including YouTube videos, and if you spend some time on google, there's a site where you paste the URL of a Youtube video and it'll download the video onto your computer.
[/quote] Media Player Classic is also good for troublesome video formats. http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video ... lassic.cfm