need more pink fairy dust...

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
feline
Forever Mummified

RE: need more pink fairy dust...

Unread post by feline »

its true!  we need more!right, with any luck the odd thread title has produced the occasionalpassing reader.  so now the important question, how many of youhave gone and sprinked pink fairly dust, or praise, or in fact anythingnice over an author, story, or provider of a free site recently???i know this new forum has not been up for long, but we are not exactlybeing overrun by thoughts and comments on stories in the storydiscussion section!i know i am not doing much to lead by example at the moment, but i havedone a lot of reviewing on the old forum, and story reviewing iscurrently going on via email at the moment.  i know a few otherforum members do look to help and encourage our beloved writers, butwhat about everyone else?so many of us were drawn here via a love of the stories posted atgromets site, not to mention GU's site.  so where are thecomments, reviews, and encouraging posts?

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Darkraptor1 »

Well, i've given some feedback on stories in the author's corner section.  And I am trying to figure out what stories to review out of the latest batch that were just posted at Gromet's site. 

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

Thanks feline- I wondered where my 'guilty conscience' had gotten to! A jolly good point- I'm a huge fan of stories & sent Emails to a few authors, but not enough by half. I've downloaded thousands of stories, from BDSM library & Gromets' site, as well as other places.Oh great writers out there- I get more enjoyment from your stories (when I actually get the chance to read some) than I get from any pics or movies. There's something about a good story- maybe it's that one's imagination can run wild while reading it. The Teri & Jennifer series was my first love, & I've recently been enamoured by 'our own' Jezzibelle's stories. At the moment, I'm busy getting as many as possible from BDSM library, & haven't even looked in Grometsplaza for a while. (shame shame) I'll immediately go & tie myself up as a punishment.I promise I'll get right onto it..... where's my list of things to do? Take heed fellow fans- or they may (shock horror) stop writing!tojo

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="tojo"]Take heed fellow fans- or they(authors) may (shock horror) stop writing!tojo[/quote] Well, I don't plan to stop writting anytime soon...unless I run out of ideas!I did use to write just for feedback and comments, but I no longer need or really desire them.  True, feedback is great, but I write stories simply because I enjoy doing it.  Sharing them with people is just as fun, and getting feedback is great!But seeing how many people read my stories is reward enough for me.

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

darkraptor, in my experience at the old forum you are one of the fewpeople who reguarly comments on stories, so this was not really aimedat you :)  infact more people should follow this example :)as for tojo...  perhaps we should refuse to allow her to tiehimself up until she has posted reviews for at least two differentstories?

jezziebelle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by jezziebelle »

[quote="tojo"]The Teri & Jennifer series was my first love, & I've recently been enamoured by 'our own' Jezzibelle's stories. [/quote] Hey hey, I have been sprinked! Thanks! Although now I have to go and take shower to wash all this pink stuff off...In return, I have to say I get the most pleasure on this site from subdriver's coolly evil reporting of what he's done to poor Marie lately - and of course the pictures. It chimes so well with my own predilections that a quick scan is all I need before I take myself off to bed...

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

OK Feline- I've reviewed 3 stories (I think) Guess what I'm gonna go & do now! As for you Jezz- credit where credit's due- good to hear from you too BTW- I though you were stuck in the last forum!tojo

jezziebelle
Unfettered Newbie

No, not stuck on the old forum, just busy... and preparing for this weekend. Off for a good 24 hours of erotic bondage role play, mmm... If you goad me enough I might spill the beans on my return  

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

i need some people to volunteer to help with sorting out jezziebelle on her return ;)i figure that if we keep her tied up, spanked, and horny eventually shewill get so keen for the forbidden orgasm that she will spill the beansof course she might want us to release her, or at least let her have anorgasm then...  we will just have to see if she has been a goodlittle sex toy

feline
Forever Mummified

Unread post by feline »

[quote="tojo"]OK Feline- I've reviewed 3 stories (I think) Guess what I'm gonna go & do now![/quote]tie yourself to the chair in front of the computer, and hand cuff yourkeys in front of the keyboard so that you can review some more stories? 

RubberDoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RubberDoll »

My hubby keeps insisting I should write.  I do have a vivid imagination and my writing skills aren't horrible.My dilemma ~ Maybe I wish I were expereinced enough to possess feline's wisdom to review stories so I wouldnt' feel so threatened.I'm so new at this that I fear that the stories I'm into may be considered vanilla compared to the titillating stories of which everyone here may be accustomed.  

Darkraptor1
Hopelessly Suspended

Oh don't worry, we get lots of stuff here.  Plus, smooth and creamy vanilla is always nice to come to when we get a little too much spice.

RubberDoll
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RubberDoll »

aww peshaw with your lies!

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

[quote="jezziebelle"]No, not stuck on the old forum, just busy... and preparing for this weekend. Off for a good 24 hours of erotic bondage role play, mmm... If you goad me enough I might spill the beans on my return  [/quote] Goad goad goad.....tojo

jezziebelle
Unfettered Newbie

Oh tojo, I think you saw more than enough via the webcam to spill the beans yourself... :-)

Guests
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Guests »

[quote="jezziebelle"]Oh tojo, I think you saw more than enough via the webcam to spill the beans yourself... :-) [/quote] A gentleman never tells, Jezz! I do feel pretty good tonight though....tojo

jezziebelle
Unfettered Newbie

[quote="tojo"][quote="jezziebelle"] Oh tojo, I think you saw more than enough via the webcam to spill the beans yourself... :-) [/quote] A gentleman never tells, Jezz! I do feel pretty good tonight though....tojo[/quote] Happy to oblige, tojo. *grins widely and admires new avatar*Unfettered newbie? Humph!!

bisubcross
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bisubcross »

Love the signature Jezzie, I only have about 65 yards myself. Gives me something to shoot for though. *contemplates the possibilities of 500 yards of rope*

jezziebelle
Unfettered Newbie

Well we are hoping 500 yards of rope will leave absolutely no skin showing :-) See if we succeed at Christmas, when we'll be trying it out.There's nothing better than being securely bound, and then having more rope knotted tightly around you in an entirely superfluous way!

gromet
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by gromet »

[quote]My hubby keeps insisting I should write.  I do have a vivid imagination and my writing skills aren't horrible.[/quote]I did the same with my wife and the results are Brookes Stories And yes that is her at the computer!So get writing...