So I got my latex doggy suit

Pass the talc powder please!
razer
Chair Bound

So I got my latex doggy suit

Unread post by razer »

As stated in another thread, I saw the dog suit and fell in love with the idea .. so I ordered one and 6 weeks later it came ...

My first impressions .. wow, very tight, restrictive, totally trapped when inside (cant even move arms around). When you get a little sweaty the latex sticks to your skin, making it like a 2nd doggy skin.

I need to find some arm / knee pads as walking around on hard floor = big no no. Therefore I have been a lil restricted to lying around. Also after 20-30 minutes of being in the suit, my arms start to ache from the constant position, and when I come out, its a chore to stretch. But I'm hoping that my body will adapt so I can keep in there for longer :mrgreen:

Anyway, here are a few pics .. i've edited the backgrounds out for personal reasons but you get the idea. I know /slap wrist its a very dirty suit atm :)

Tied85
Tightly Hogtied

Re: So I got my latex doggy suit

Unread post by Tied85 »

I've always wanted to try one of these having seen a really nice restraint in a similar style in an old video. That one you've got looks very restrictive and I love the idea of crawling around on the floor like that!

south l8x
Chair Bound

Unread post by south l8x »

Tied85 wrote:I've always wanted to try one of these having seen a really nice restraint in a similar style in an old video. That one you've got looks very restrictive and I love the idea of crawling around on the floor like that!
Totally agree - looks a great suit and very tight!

Although, the sensible side of me worries about the bit you mention about arms getting stiff etc! Having said that - my last purchase was ballet boots! :lol:

Hope you have fun with your suit - where did you get it from?

d3vious_g3nius
Strict Strappado

Unread post by d3vious_g3nius »

Very very cool razer :D Always cool to have a discussion result into a purchase and get SEE it!

And yes, as MsB will back me up... MORE bondage is always the solution :twisted: As far as that adaptation
of your body is concerned for possible longer periods of encasement! Hehe

Is it your arms or more your shoulders that ache? As that's a very strange position for your arms to be placed in
for any length of time! Not strange for us kink minded peeps, just strange for the body!

Anyways... thanks for the update, ENJOY,
- d_g

P.S.
I know /slap wrist its a very dirty suit atm
Awww... now you know doggie's don't have wrists silly :lol:

razer
Chair Bound

Unread post by razer »

Thanks for the replies :D

I bought the suit from here . http://www.elenaslatex.com/latex/straig ... aints.html. Although it was discounted to £99 at the time, and I bought it from their Ebay shop. Sadly I never saw the added knee and elbow pads at the time, they are really a must to be able to walk on hard floors. I'm currently thinking of the idea that some knee/elbow pads (the type used for rolleskates) would help, although as you can see I think I will need to fit them in the inside.

To be honest, I was expecting my body to ache a lot more than it did after 30 minutes. The pain inside isn't so bad, its when you get out and stretch your arms for the first time (the legs dont have this pain as they are crossed over and can move a little). But after some time, the part where your bicep is can ache.

@tied. I never really thought of the idea about being a puppy dog before I read this story.. http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/44454. I then slowly confessed to my GF and after doing lots of chores she allowed me to get one :D

The only problem is I can't get in my self .. so I have to please the woman into allowing me in :D Sadly its only for 20-30 minutes atm, but would be lovely if I could improve it for hours :D

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Cool photos Razer, thanks for posting...
d3vious_g3nius wrote: And yes, as MsB will back me up... MORE bondage is always the solution :twisted: As far as that adaptation
Couldn't have put it better mysef :D

...as far as your body getting used to being in that position I say "practice, practice, practice... and then practice some more... but then with no way of freeing yourself without help I think you'll soon be getting the idea ;)

razer
Chair Bound

Unread post by razer »

MsBehavin wrote:Cool photos Razer, thanks for posting...
d3vious_g3nius wrote: And yes, as MsB will back me up... MORE bondage is always the solution :twisted: As far as that adaptation
Couldn't have put it better mysef :D

...as far as your body getting used to being in that position I say "practice, practice, practice... and then practice some more... but then with no way of freeing yourself without help I think you'll soon be getting the idea ;)
Hehe, well I was in last night for another 30 minutes and to be honest my arms were feeling better inside. Still a little achy when I took them back but not as bad as normal. I hope this is a good sign that I can last longer hehe.

My girlfriend is good, she doesn't really like this sorta thing .. well I said doesn't like, she doesn't want to do it, but is happy for me to do it (and also happy to help me do it). Afterall, she gets several hours peace and quiet when Im bound. She's already stated that when I am used to being in for longer periods she will make not let me out for some time :twisted:

rebburvuli
Strict Strappado

Unread post by rebburvuli »

Wow..... gorgeous suit.

You are very lucky :)

EncasedInLatex
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by EncasedInLatex »

Would love to see a picture of it all polished up :-) Would also love to be the person inside the suit :-)

styrene
Chair Bound

Unread post by styrene »

Very nice, thanks for sharing the pics.

I have been looking at them myself for sometime debating weather to get one of them or a a more simple sleepsack.

Still in debart :)

razer
Chair Bound

Unread post by razer »

Thanks for the interest :D

Today I have been a "good boy" (her words not mine xD) doing chores / things she would rather not do .. therefore tonight I get a bondage evening hehe ..

Starting from 1900 I will be bound (no idea how yet as she is deciding this time), then I will have several puppy suit sessions throughout the evening.

I have bought some knee/elbow pads so I could hopefully be able to walk around.

Sadly we have no latex polish, but I will try post some more pics later on :)

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound4life2 »

I have also wanted to get a suit like that before but have not been able to. I have even gone as far as to make one myself out of saran wrap and duct tape. It works well but I must say I like the idea of being able to keep my arms extended rather than have them bent. The reason for this is so that my back is more flat and in my mind more like a "dog" I have wanted to get a pair of these as well so that I would still be restricted.
http://www.extremerestraints.com/armbin ... s_210.html

But then I don't have the great feel of latex/rubber all over?? My wife has only participated once in my "dog" bondage but I had the time of my life and hope to do it again some day. I ended up having my hands in bondage mittens to reduce their usefulness, I had a trainer style ball gag in and then my legs were duct-taped together so I had to use my knees to move around. I also put some folded up shirts on my knees for padding. Then I had her wrap my balls in rope and then tie the end of the rope to the back strap of my gag. That forced my balls to be pulled between my legs and my dick to point straight at the ground. Also it made me have to look straight forward because my balls were tied so tight and that added to the restriction.

I was wondering while you are in the suite does your girlfriend have access to you dick? Can you have sex with her while you are in the suit? Anyway you are lucky and I hope you continue to share your experience and pictures with us!!

kaji
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kaji »

I really like Elena's latex. I recently recieved my Inflatable Panther Suit from her. I was super impressed by the quality of the item. The doggie suit looks really nice. Ive looked at that one before, but i prefer inflatable stuff.

I have the same problem that you have in that I cannot get into the suit without assistance. Thankfully every so often one of my friends helps me put it on, so i do get to wear it. I cannot imagine in either case that the suit would be possible to get into alone. I also have the same problem that i cannot wear it for super long. I usually have to get out of it after about an hour because my legs get too sore. Im sure after wearing it more often these things will become less of a problem

Sorry for kinda hijacking the thread, just excited to have gotten something very recently from the same designer. It looks great and hopefully you enjoy
-kaji-

razer
Chair Bound

Unread post by razer »

bound4life2 wrote:I have also wanted to get a suit like that before but have not been able to. I have even gone as far as to make one myself out of saran wrap and duct tape. It works well but I must say I like the idea of being able to keep my arms extended rather than have them bent. The reason for this is so that my back is more flat and in my mind more like a "dog" I have wanted to get a pair of these as well so that I would still be restricted.
http://www.extremerestraints.com/armbin ... s_210.html

But then I don't have the great feel of latex/rubber all over?? My wife has only participated once in my "dog" bondage but I had the time of my life and hope to do it again some day. I ended up having my hands in bondage mittens to reduce their usefulness, I had a trainer style ball gag in and then my legs were duct-taped together so I had to use my knees to move around. I also put some folded up shirts on my knees for padding. Then I had her wrap my balls in rope and then tie the end of the rope to the back strap of my gag. That forced my balls to be pulled between my legs and my dick to point straight at the ground. Also it made me have to look straight forward because my balls were tied so tight and that added to the restriction.

I was wondering while you are in the suite does your girlfriend have access to you dick? Can you have sex with her while you are in the suit? Anyway you are lucky and I hope you continue to share your experience and pictures with us!!
I've thought about something similar to you, where I could wear a catsuit, fold my legs back with tape and walk like a dog (but with the elbows and arms on the ground). This however is a total difference experience. I was in for about 20 minutes tonight, but as it is 25oC outside my suit was dripping wet inside from the sweat, so I decided to come out. That is the only bad thing I guess. I used elbow / knee pads today so I am able to walk about :D

We have never tried having sex in it yet, 1 because she doesnt like me being in the bed with it as anything the latex touches smells of latex .. personally I could fall asleep to the smell, she doesnt agree tho :D The suit has a crotch area (see pic below), which can be unzipped just to allow your penis/balls out. It then has a zip from the back to the neck. She has often given me a handjob while I am inside .. i'll let you imagine that experience :mrgreen: I think it could be quite hard to perform any sex moves though :)

razer
Chair Bound

Unread post by razer »

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by tonyleeds »

Razr

That looks totally fantastic. I wish I had a widfe that is as consenting as yours. She doesnt like latex at all and after a few mummification sessions with cling film in the early years of our marriage, she no longer agrees to have anything to do with bondage.

Yiu are just so lucky. I wish!

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Unread post by bound4life2 »

Thanks for the info. Enjoy your time with the suite and I hope it gives you many happy experiances. When I was tied like I mentioned earlier with my balls pulled back and my dick pointing straight at the ground we tried to have sex, I did not think it would work but knew it would be fun to try!! Anyway my wife was behind me and then reached between my legs and stroked my dick a little to put some lube on it and that felt AMAZING!! I almost blew up right there. Also want to try that again and see if she will give me a blow job. And sometime to be tied like that without my balls being pulled and see if I can do her "doggy" style.

I really enjoy the idea of puppy play but cannot bring myself to ask my wife to go any further than she has. I would like to be forced to eat out of a bowl, sleep on some blankets on the floor next to her bed, have to wait for her to take me outside or in the shower for a bathroom break while never coming out of puppy space. Also I would be willing to service her orally or with our inflatable dildo gag so she gets pleasure as well. I would follow her around all day and she would pet my head as she sits and watches TV. The whole thing sounds so fun and hopefully I will get to do it some day.

Is there more you want to do while in the suite? what is your ultimate fantasy in the dog suite?

missmichaela
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by missmichaela »

Your doggy suit looks fantastic ;)

I am hoping to purchase one soon, need to save some pennies first though ....