Bondage Hotties

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
lord180
Unfettered Newbie

Bondage Hotties

Unread post by lord180 »

Hi everybody!!!

I like sharing with you a bondage website with free bondage videos online.

http://www.bondagehotties.com

Enjoy!!!

RAE
Strict Strappado

Re: Bondage Hotties

Unread post by RAE »

It is not free when you need a credit card. It is a easy way for them
to sell your card to others.
Rae

Closed_doors
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Closed_doors »

I have nothing to do with the ownership of this forum whatsoever but was I asked, I'd be deleting this post before some newbie stumbles into what is effectively a troll from a non-forum participating business. I would hate to see someone get ripped off or credit card details stolen after visiting the Bound Forum. Our mutual fetish suffers at best an image issue amongst the general population and a visitor stumbling across this link may believe we sanction the contents of the post. The poster has contributed nothing to this forum save offering the chance to be the victim of an internet crime.

In my humble opinion,

Mike
It has been said, 'Life is too Short!' but I cannot think of anything you can do longer. Anon
"Its not the man in your life but the life in your man." Mae West

Nil Illigitmus carborundum.

Mike and Carmen

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

Mike:
I agree with you; Our interests are such that it can be easy to get "Hack" by
a place that is selling gear, and our names on the side.
One just has to be very carefull.
Rae

lord180
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lord180 »

Hi!! I don't see where you need a credit card on this web, if you see it, tell me!!!

Thanks!!!

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

RAE wrote:It is not free when you need a credit card. It is a easy way for them
to sell your card to others.
I'm not seeing any "enter your credit card information here" windows, but I AM seeing suspicious "your software is out of date, download now" and "you must create a free account, enter your e-mail address here" pop-ups.
Closed_doors wrote:I have nothing to do with the ownership of this forum whatsoever but was I asked, I'd be deleting this post before some newbie stumbles into what is effectively a troll from a non-forum participating business. I would hate to see someone get ripped off or credit card details stolen after visiting the Bound Forum. Our mutual fetish suffers at best an image issue amongst the general population and a visitor stumbling across this link may believe we sanction the contents of the post. The poster has contributed nothing to this forum save offering the chance to be the victim of an internet crime.
This forum has plenty of "non-contributing" kinky advertising throughout this section and the older "Links and Site Reviews" section, most of which are legitimate.

We're not the Internet Police, nor should we be -- it's 2014, the internet has been around in this form for 20 years, and people by now should KNOW that the internet can be a scary, dangerous place and that just clicking random links can be like walking down a dark alley in real life. We don't follow every link that gets posted here in part because all the members are supposed to be over 18 and should KNOW these things by now.
lord180 wrote:Hi!! I don't see where you need a credit card on this web, if you see it, tell me!!!

Thanks!!!
I don't see where you need a credit card for this site, but I DO see questionable "download now!!!" software of the type that might be able to steal credit card or other information.