Illustrated Personal Crossdressing Abduction Fantasy

Post images, media and links to media YOU OWN.
bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Re: Illustrated Personal Crossdressing Abduction Fantasy

Unread post by bound_crossdresser »

I really had to push myself last night to overcome my tremendous feelings of disappointment and continue with my session of crossdressing. I reminded myself that this experience should not be such a burden for me and that it should be fun for me to dress and act girly. I do not want to be weighed down by my own expectations and I want to remember that I have been waiting almost a whole year for this special time where I can play. I do not want to feel such crippling personal pressure to capture all of these numerous images of myself that I have in mind, making the photoshoot seem sterile and robotic where I am just constantly changing outfits and poses to only snap more and more pictures. I rather wanted the attitude of enjoying the moment and feeling the sensations of femininity. Whatever pictures I managed to take would be joyful keepsakes of those memories. I guess on that first night, I let my girliness take over and I blew all of my problems way out of proportion.

With this new attitude, I found a new outlook on my first night as well as staying up deep into the night a second time to take advantage of my greater free time on the weekends. I reflected on my accident with my black closed toed pumps and with a clearer head, I realized that it was only a minor surface scratch that is only really noticeable if you know it is there and even then the light has to hit it at just the right angle. I reasoned that if the scratch was already on the shoes in the store when I bought them, I still would have purchased them anyway since it was so insignificant.

My clearer head also allowed me to realize that the error I was making with my tucking was that I forgot to lay down on my back! It is such a simple secret but it prevents gravity from working against you and allows you some time to arrange your tape correctly. I would however recommend a proper gaff to anyone who wants to take up crossdressing at more than a casual level since it really saves you a lot of time and gives you greater flexibility in switching outfits (plus you no longer have to do the unpleasant act of pulling the tape back off!). It also might be cost-effective in the long run because it cuts down on the amount of tape (I use medical tape for its gentle adhesive) you need to use. You probably will still have to tape your tuck when you wear skimpy outfits like lingerie. In one of her posts on another thread, stephanie_cd suggests that you can use women's bikini bottoms in place of a gaff since they are made of a similiar material and pick them up at a much cheaper price. I have no doubt she is correct in this based on all of her other great advice but I had a hard time finding traditional bikini bottoms over the spring and summer as it seems most stores carry only bottoms with string ties on the sides (I must admit I did not do a thorough survey of all stores but I did make a concerted effort to find useable bottoms).

Based on the timestamps from my pictures, I wore my black 6" closed toed pumps for 107 straight minutes last night! At the end, I simply had to remove them because my feet hurt so badly that I could not last another second in them! In fairness, all of my motions wearing them were highly exaggerated because I did not want a repeat of my little mishap with the heels from the previous evening. I think my shopping selections in buying my black pumps in the 6" heel and my other pumps in the 5" heel was the right call for me personally (it was really just fortuitous decisions since I made them primarily based on the style of shoes that were available to me at the time). I had been thinking that maybe I should have bought all of the pumps in the 6" heel but after last night I realized how high and even oppressive that size of heel can be but I am glad that my black ones are that high. I still vacillate back and forth on this point but I generally think that it all worked out for the best.

The discomfort I felt wearing my black 6" pumps was more than compensated for by how feminine and sexy I felt wearing them! I even had fleeting fantasies of being forced to wear them for prolonged and agonizing periods of time as I was mercilessly trained to walk properly as a woman by a strict Master. My thoughts wandered back to my favorite story on the sister site Gagged Utopia's Story Archive, The Mayor's Daughter at the following link:

http://www.utopiastories.com/code/show_ ... ecid/13920

I imagined myself suffering the same torment as the story's main character, Jessica, in "Chapter Three- An Unwilling Pony" where she is forced to walk around a crotch rope circle as her captor menaces her with a cattle prod. Then she is made to turn a heavy cog while a metal arm moves independently behind her with the cattle prod attached to force her to keep up with its demanding pace. I could do without the pony play aspects as I am not really into that dynamic but the general fantasy has a powerful allure to me.

Anyway, those are my thoughts for this evening as I want to get back to dressing up and taking pictures of myself. With tomorrow being Monday, I cannot stay up as late as I have been the last couple nights but I should be a be able to get a few good hours of play in!

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

I got a little carried away with my crossdressing again last night and stayed up way too late so I am really dragging today but I still have a lot of enthusiasm for at least a few hours of "play" tonight (I am sure I will keep reminding myself that I need to get some sleep but I will keep telling myself "just one more outift" or "just one more position"!). I downloaded the pictures I took on the first three nights to my computer and I am more encouraged than I thought I would be with the results because they are better in general than I had feared. My biggest disappointment with the images is how they look good and clear on the small view screen of my digital camera but when you look at them on a computer monitor at even 25% size, you can see some of them are quite blurry and occassionally they have an unappealing yellow tint. I do not understand how I can take the exact same picture with the exact same lighting and exact same pose only seconds apart and one can be so different and out of focus.

I have chalked up my attempts at novel bondage positions as a truly abysmal failure. I was trying to pull off the illusion of being hogtied as well as a highly ambitious strappado pose. I thought I had sufficiently sorted out all of the logistics of these poses to make them work on camera but with everything in place they are just way too cumbersome. I would blame the limited ten second self-timer on my digital camera for my inability to create these poses however, to be honest, I do not think the way I had it planned out would work if the timer was many multiple times longer or even if I had a remote control for the camera. I guess I am just stuck with my two old reliable bondage positions: chair tied and kneeling.

My attempts at recreating a strappado pose were inspired by some images of Ashley Renee that I saw probably around fifteen years ago on Andy Adler's bondage website. Unfortunately, I assume that his website has since been shutdown because I can no longer find it in my internet searches. I would be really sad if that were true because he was one of my favorite bondage producers and very influential on me during my formative time exploring my bondage fantasies. Back then, the internet was not as developed and I certainly was not as experienced in navigating it so I had a hard time finding quality bondage pictures that suited my tastes. I was sort of growing disillusioned and getting ready to give up on my online searching (and probably bondage in general) until I stumbled onto Andy's site and I found exactly what I had been looking for but never really knew! It was deeply arousing for me to see the devious tortures he inflicted on his beautiful models and read the deliciously erotic descriptions that accompanied his photosets. I loved the way it seemed he made every model wear a black crotchless garter belt, black thigh highs and black closed toed pumps as if it was his "uniform" for his girls.

The photoset of Ashley Renee that stirred my own personal fantasies of being bound in a strappado position had her bent over with her arms pulled back high behind her and her shapely legs flexed slightly at the knees to show of their toned curves in the sheer thigh highs as she teetered precariously on her high heeled pumps, her feet tied together at the ankle. Her distress was obvious on her face as she is always so emotive. I remember clover nipple clamps dangling down cruelly from her breasts to torment her. In my mind's eye, I picture the chain between the clover clamps being wickedly linked to her ankle bindings so that if she tried to stand up, the clamps would bite deeper into the tender flesh of her nipples. But the more I reflect on this, the more I think that little detail is a residue of my perverted mind rather than an accurate memory (or at least it might be based on an image I saw on a different website).

With respect to shoes, I have determined that I am unquestionably an Ellie girl (perhaps with the glaring exception of Pleaser's DOMINA-420 6" pumps). I like the way Ellie's 5" pumps are cut because it seems to me that Pleaser's SEDUCE-420 pumps have a more elongated and pointy toe. I probably prefer the shape of Pleaser's stilleto heel since it remains narrow and sexy much higher than Ellie's as Ellie's heels taper out sooner to give the heel a thicker appearance near the top. However, this shape to the heels is only visible from the back so my preferences definitely lean toward the Ellie pumps.

All of these thoughts have rekindled my desires to continue crossdressing so I will get back to my little private photoshoot. I look forward to sharing some pictures in the near future once I have a little time to go through all of the images but right now I am racing the clock and by "clock" I mean the slow but steady creep of my body hair as it grows back in. I will have to stop taking pictures once it becomes visible on camera so I am trying to squeeze everything in before then!

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

After five straight nights of playing dress up and acting like a fashion/bondage model, my enthusiasm for it had started to wane significantly. Actually, it was more of the deepening fatigue I am feeling after continually staying up deep into the night over that time while maintaining my normal daily schedule that was getting to me rather than a lack of interest on my part to keep being feminine. I was going to take tonight off and use the time to paint my toes in preparation for tomorrow night but as I did my nails and stared down at how cute they look, I no longer felt as tired and my passion to dress up again as soon as possible overwhelmed me! This was the first time I ever used those foam separators between my toes as I painted them just like you always see genuine girls doing in movies and television. It was an intoxicating experience to paint them that way and it made me feel really girly!

My original plan for this photoshoot was to spend a few days with my toes not painted so I could take all the pictures I wanted wearing my closed toed pumps. Next, I was going to paint my toes a demure baby pink and photograph myself in all of my open toed strappy high heeled sandals for the following couple nights. And then finally, I was intending to do my nails with my sexy red polish and spend the last few nights documenting my outfits once again in my strappy sandals. But, unfortunately, my pace is much slower than I expected and painting my toes is a more protracted process for me than I am sure it is for genuine girls (plus adding in the step of using nail polish remover to take off the pink color in between can be frustratingly messy for me). I felt like I only had time to use one nail polish color and I thought that the red would more reliably and distinctly show up on camera so I decided to go with that (even though I already photographed my toes wearing that color earlier this year :( ).

In addition to buying a gaff since my last photoshoot, I also picked up a pair of padded panties that has foam enhancements over my hips and ass. Right after I bought them, I was starting to regret buying the gaff but I always wanted the padded panties because I thought they would give me a more traditionally feminine silhouette. Plus, I figured that the panties are so tight that they alone would keep my tuck snug and flat even without the gaff. But after my last few nights of experimenting, I am starting to feel exactly the opposite, being really happy with my gaff and more unsure of the padded panties. They do add about 3" to my hip measurement (from around 36.5" to 39.5") but they also give my ass an abruptly round contour that I am not certain looks naturally feminine. I will try to post some images in side profile of me wearing the panties under my outfits because I would love to hear any feedback on how they look that you guys might have (or any input if someone has experience with padded panties).

I am really excited to see how sexy my feet look in my strappy sandals now that my painted toes are so cute and girly! So I need to get back to my dress up time!

mrmaxroper
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mrmaxroper »

Thank you for taking the time to write, photograph, and post this delightful tale.

If I might put in a special request, please do more bondage photos. You look delectable tied to the chair and I'd enjoy seeing you in other predicaments.

Thanks!

-Max

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

mrmaxroper wrote:Thank you for taking the time to write, photograph, and post this delightful tale.
I cannot express how much I appreciate your thoughtful and encouraging words, mrmaxroper. I wish I could find the words to adequately convey how special you made me feel. While I was going through the long process of capturing my fantasy on camera and writing the narrative to accompany it, I was constantly worried no one would like it (or worse yet, be offended by it) so your feedback means the world to me!
mrmaxroper wrote:If I might put in a special request, please do more bondage photos.
I readily welcome any "special request" that a member may have as long as it is respectfully given. Do you have any particular bondage positions in mind that you would like to see me endure? Do you prefer seeing me tied up when I am formally dressed fully in women's clothing or in more intimate and revealing attire like lingerie? Do you like it when I play up the fact that I am a crossdresser in bondage (a guy who is so helpless in his bondage that he has been feminized into a damsel in distress) or would you favor me minimizing that aspect in my photographs? Do you like seeing my exposed cock and balls, especially if they are tightly bound, or would you rather have me maintain a proper tuck so that I have a flat, womanly contour to my crotch?
mrmaxroper wrote:You look delectable tied to the chair and I'd enjoy seeing you in other predicaments.
I blushed the moment I read that you think I look "delectable" when I am dressed femininely and chair tied. I was so flattered that someone would find me alluring in my bound helplessness! I do not know if you had the chance to peruse my probably overly verbose postings regarding my most recent photoshoot that I have been doing for the last couple weeks but my attempts at novel bondage positions did not work out at all. So I am not sure when, if ever, I will be able to capture an image of myself in a different bondage position but my mind is always thinking about new possibilities (plus, I will have to read over some of your postings as it seems you are quite experienced in self-bondage!). Trust me, I love photographing myself in bondage and I cannot wait to figure out another predicament to put myself through!

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

It's a wrap! After twelve straight nights of shooting and almost 2,000 images taken of my crossdressed self, I have made the call to end my second formal photoshoot. Even though the hair growth on my legs is still minimal (and easily hidden on camera if I wear nylon stockings), I am simply too exhausted to continue as I have been operating on only a few hours a sleep a night for almost two weeks as I kept up with my normal daily schedule. Plus, there are only a few random outfit combinations and odd poses left that I had in mind but still had not photographed so this session was functionally over anyway.

After spending every moment of free time for twelve days wearing high heels, my feet are absolutely killing me! For probably the last week, my feet have been noticeably swollen which was particularly evident any time I tried to slip them into my closed toed pumps. Now my feet are exquisitely tender and sore but it was such a yummy experience to be in heels for so long, day after day as I got a fulfilling glimpse of what it is like to be a genuine girl and do what it takes to be fashionable and sexy! In fact, most of my body is sore, especially my knees, ass and back but I can also feel it in my calves, thighs, hips and shoulders.

For the next few nights, I am planning to trade my sexy high heels for refreshing sleep in bed during every moment of personal time I can get. Hopefully after I recover, I will have time to download the pictures to my computer, go through them and delete the ones that are technically inadequate, back them all up and then sort through them to pick out the ones I want to post to the forum (I already have some in mind that I absolutely love and cannot wait to share!). Unfortunately, I think most of the posted pictures from this photosession will just be non-bondage "cheesecake" crossdressing images as I have already indicated my struggles in capturing novel bondage poses (although I did take photos of myself wearing each of my new outfits in the old bondage positions). Until then though, it is time for bed!

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Even after a couple nights of getting all of the sleep I possibly can, I am still quite tired and my body continues to ache, especially my poor feet! But I am so excited to post a couple of my new photos that I can push through and manage. Plus, I figure tomorrow is Saturday so I can sleep in a little bit if I need to!

This first picture is of me wearing my new favorite outfit:
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 4.jpg
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 4.jpg (22.94 KiB) Viewed 33655 times
I hope they show up well enough for everyone to see but I am wearing my genuine pearl necklace for the first time! I have always wanted pearls because they are such an elegant symbol of classic femininity. When I saw them on sale, I was surprised that they were not more expensive so I decided to spoil myself a little bit! I feel so girly and special wearing them!

Since I bought the faux-wrap cascade dress and silver strappy sandals back in July, I have been constantly fantasizing about wearing them together with my fingers and toes painted baby pink because I thought the pink would really go great with the deep sapphire blue of my dress and the shimmering silver of my glittered sandals. Unfortunately, as I previously indicated, I was pressed for time and could only photograph myself with one nail color so I had to make do with red nails. :( Oh well, maybe some other time!

I should also strenuously caution other crossdressers against glittered heels (or anything covered in glitter for that matter). They may seduce you by how incredibly cute they look but you have to stay strong or else you will be the victim of the great, ironic contradiction that is glitter: it falls off like snow from the item it is supposed to stay on but then sticks like glue to everything else that you do not want it all over. Plus, it is as insidious as sand from the beach when you go swimming in the ocean and the irrepressible sand gets into every unmentionable crevice of the body! I am not kidding that I literally found glitter on the hip and butt foam forms tucked inside my padded panties! How it is even possible that it got there I will never know. Oh, who am I kidding, my glittered sandals are still really freaking cute!

I do not think that I will post a storyline to this set of photos because all of the fantasy narratives in my mind have very similar themes and sequences to the one I already shared so there would be a lot of annoying redundancies. But as I was all dolled up and posing for the pictures, a few setups to possible scenarios did occasionally pass through my mind. With this dress on, I could not help but think of myself as a lovely lady who has been taken out on a fancy and formal date by her "man". As I get ready, the girly part of me anxiously wants to look irresistibly pretty for him so that he has that restrained, almost agonized look of innocent lust in his eyes the entire night. I can tell he cannot take his eyes off of me for one moment, transfixed by my beauty as he almost suffers through the date, wanting me so badly right then and there but he knows he cannot have me until we get home.

At the end of our perfect date, he offers to go and get the car for me because he knows my feet must be hurting me really badly by now. I wait in the luxurious lobby of the five-star hotel where he took me to eat, eventually wandering out to the curb in anticipation of his arrival, smiling to myself as I think about the car ride home and how I am going to flirtatiously tease my adoring husband the whole way. I picture myself lovingly holding his right hand with my left as my manicured fingertips on my right seductively stroke his strong right arm while I lean into him and breathlessly whisper suggestive things directly into his ear. I become so wrapped up in this idyllic fantasy that I have built up in my mind, the feminine clicking of my own heels on the pavement forming a rhythmic cadence to my thoughts, that I lose all sense of my surroundings.

Just then, I am rudely brought back to reality as I am roughly grabbed by two strong, overpowering arms from behind and yanked backwards into a darkened alley, one around my waist and the other shoving a thick, gloved hand over my mouth to stifle any attempts to cry out for help. My attacker's touch is harsh and violent as he manhandles me, the very antithesis of my husband's tender caress. Despite my best efforts to fight him off, he quickly pulls me into the cargo hold of his waiting van, mercilessly wraps duct tape over my mouth and around my head to gag me and expertly ties my hands and feet using rope with alarming speed. As he drives off with me as his bound and gagged captive, my husband arrives back at the hotel excitedly expecting to finish off this absolutely perfect evening at home being intimate with each other but instead he returns to the horrific nightmare that his beautiful wife is missing. In place of my affectionate companionship and attention, my husband is left to endure heartbreaking emptiness as he is powerless to do anything but wait for a ransom demand in exchange for my safe return, the entire time tormented by knowing another man has me utterly helpless and imagining all of the sickening possibilities that my captor can do to me to torture or violate me.

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

I do not know if this is the case for other guys (or crossdressers) but I personally find a woman's hands and feet to be quite alluring and sexy. When I am dressing, I find one of the most feminizing feelings that I get is looking down and seeing my fingers and toes painted the same color while they look so cute and girly! So I wanted to post a close-up picture of my hands to show off my manicured fingernails when they are painted red:
bound_crossdresser Manicure Picture 3.jpg
bound_crossdresser Manicure Picture 3.jpg (30.04 KiB) Viewed 33654 times
I had wanted to get a clutch purse as a prop to hold so that I could display my manicured hands in a more natural and organic pose. I had a lot of fun over the summer and then into the fall shopping for the clutch (although I must admit I was shocked by how expensive they are at even mid-range retailers!).

I feel obligated to point out that my manicured fingernails are just an illusion and sincerely encourage any crossdresser to reconsider if they are thinking about actually painting their fingernails. After you use nail polish remover to vigorously take off the polish, some pesky color can remain in scratches in the nail's surface or in a crevice against the cuticle. Even if you get all of the polish off, the remover can leave a faint colored hue to your fingertips and nails (if you are involved in an intimate relationship where your partner could see your feet at any moment, the same would be true of your toes as well, unfortunately). Any of these disastrous outcomes can tip off someone who catches a glimpse of your hands as to what you have been up to. So if you want to keep your girly behaviors a secret, I would advise against it.

If you decide to go ahead and paint your fingernails anyway, let me strongly recommend that you are sure you have more than enough nail polish remover on hand to take it all off (a lesson I almost learned the hard way). Running out of remover while you are taking off nail polish from your toes is one thing-- you just cover it up by putting on your socks and shoes and go to the grocery store. The bottle of remover drying up with nail polish still on your hands is quite a predicament. Perhaps you could just remove the polish from one hand and keep the other in your pocket while you run to the store (although that could get awkward trying to pay at the check-out counter) or if it is winter, you can wear gloves. But the way I figure, just don't take any chances and have an extra bottle on hand and ready in case you need it (it is relatively inexpensive, maybe a little more than $1 for the cheap stuff).

I was also thinking about including some close-up images of my feet as well but I am considering posting pictures of my entire shoe collection, featuring my legs and feet in various fun and flirty poses so I will wait and see if that is feasible first.

Finally, for those who might be interested and did not previously notice, I already uploaded some photos of my hands manicured with French tips on my "Shoe Shopping For Classic Pumps- Please Help!!!" thread under the "Crossdressing" subsection of the Forum located here:

http://www.boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=101835

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

I am constantly trying to add variety to my girly wardrobe and guard against the soothing urge to just keep buying similar things while finding outfits that satisfy my adoration of classical femininity. I had a creeping feeling that my wardrobe was tending to get a little too formal and I really wanted to find a fun and flirty sundress. About five years ago, I saw this absolutely stunning yellow and blue sundress online but of course I did not buy it because I was still struggling to come to terms with my crossdressing desires. But I never forgot about that dress because I loved it so much!

Over the summer, while I was "browsing" through a women's clothing department, I was stunned when I turned the corner and there it was, a yellow and blue sundress with a shocking resemblance to the one I wanted so badly. It was not an exact match as the necklines and printed patterns are significantly different and this dress had a more fitted skirt while the dress I saw online flared down from the hips but it was more than close enough. Even though the tag says "yellow/black" and the belt that came with it is black (which is not the belt I am wearing in the picture), I have come to the conclusion that it is actually yellow and blue.

I also want to apologize for the image being slightly blurry (which unfortunately obscures the fact that my hands have a French manicure). I do not know what it is with this dress but it is very difficult to photograph as the vast majority of the pictures I took wearing it are out of focus. Maybe it is because of its intricate pattern or bright yellow color, I do not know. I have a few photos in this dress that are clearer but I really love my pose in this one and how my white closed toed pumps look with the dress.
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 5.jpg
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 5.jpg (29.2 KiB) Viewed 33647 times
As far as what I was thinking about while I was wearing the sundress and taking pictures of myself, I kept imagining myself as a shy and introverted college freshman who was really struggling with being away from home for the first time. The most popular fraternity on campus has a secret annual tradition of playing a cruel prank on the most socially-awkward freshman they can find and this year they have targeted me. They begin by acting very friendly to me, pretending as if they really like me and are warmly welcoming me to school as if they are genuinely glad I am there. I am still very hesitant in social situations but they start to make me think that they would want me to join their brotherhood and, in the process, become one of the coolest guys on campus. They then enlist the aid of their sister sorority, having all of the pretty girls come and toy with me, telling me how awesome it would be if I could get into the fraternity. The girls are especially devious as they even flirt with me to make me think that they would be romantically interested in me if I became a frat guy. All of their mind games work on me as I love the attention after feeling so isolated for most of my life and I would do almost anything to be accepted into the fraternity.

The frat brothers tell me that on the final weekend before the official end of summer in September, the fraternity hosts a Summer's End Formal Bash and I am invited. But there is a catch-- every potential rush that is invited must serve as a current brother's "date" and since all of the brothers are into girls and not guys, we have to feminize ourselves completely. The whole deal is expected of us-- we have to fully shave our bodies, wear dresses and sexy high heels, put on a woman's wig, do our makeup, and paint our nails. I am already prepared to back out when they reveal the ultimate twist-- we are expected to act as the brother's date in every way. I am so shocked and confused at what they are suggesting that I ask for clarification but they callously confirm that indeed our duties would include sexually servicing our "date".

I instantly refuse and that is when they really ramp up their peer pressure, reassuring me that all of the brothers have already done this and it is only a one time thing. They remind me of all of the social benefits around campus that I would enjoy as a frat brother and say that they want me to join their fraternity so much that I would be the "date" of the current President, the highest honor they give to a potential pledge. Also, they send some of the prettiest sorority sisters to continue to flirt with me and make me think that if I can get into the fraternity, they would really be attracted to me, even making suggestive indications to make me think I could have sex with them once I was a member. Despite my better judgment, I agree to attend the party as the President's "date" and one of the sorority sisters is appointed as my chaperone to help me get ready for him, taking me shopping for my outfit and shoes as well as assisting me in grooming myself properly for my feminized role.

My sorority chaperone says that since my "date" is the President, we have to arrive early and when he first sees me he tells me that I look so lovely as a girl that he cannot wait for me to sexually service him, demanding that I suck his cock immediately. With great dread and instant regret, I lower myself to my knees and perform the disgusting deed on him and as he climaxes in my mouth, my chaperone steps out with a videocamera. My heart sinks in devastation as I realize my lewd act has just been captured forever on film but before I can even react, the entire fraternity and its sister sorority starts to file into the room, every person with a gleefully sadistic smile on their smug face. My eyes widen in shock as I see the other potential pledges enter the room last but they are all dressed normally as guys, silently but coldheartedly revealing to me that this is all just a cruel prank on me. They use the video footage as leverage over me to make me do whatever they want to me for the rest of the weekend. All of the other freshman who have suffered this vicious joke have dropped out of school the very next day, too humiliated to tell anyone about what happened to them. How could I be any different?

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

After uploading the photo of me wearing my sundress and seeing it online, I realize that it is significantly blurrier than I originally thought. Perhaps I was just looking at it through those proverbial rose-colored glasses because I just loved how I posed for it! For some strange reason, in all of the pictures I took of myself that was the only time I struck that particular pose. I will definitely have to remember it for next time! So I wanted to post a clearer picture of me wearing it:
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 6.jpg
bound_crossdresser CD Picture 6.jpg (33.22 KiB) Viewed 33621 times
Unfortunately, I did not have any better images in it with my white pumps because I think the white pumps go great with the yellow and blue of the sundress! I think my black pumps still look quite nice but they lack that "wow factor" with this dress that makes them really "pop" like my white ones. I also prefer a French manicure with this outfit instead of the pink nails I am wearing in this picture but I guess I cannot photograph all of the different possible combinations, at least not in one photoshoot. :( Oh well!

mrmaxroper
Unfettered Newbie

A frogtie would be interesting. No nylons please, but otherwise I love the way you dress. A nice skirt or dress, your lovely bare legs doubled up and tightly bound, arms behind, ready to either service your captor from your knees or perhaps flipped onto your back and exposed.

Whatever you do, know what a delight you are!

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

You have a beautiful way with "gurls" like me, mrmaxroper! Through your words, you know exactly how to handle me to make me feel very special and feminine. I was almost brought to tears in my girly heart as I read your lovely post.
mrmaxroper wrote:A frogtie would be interesting.
I don't know what it is but I have always had a slight aversion to the frogtie. Off the top of my head, the only bondage positions that I like less are the Lotus position and anything where the pretty damsel is suspended (especially when she is inverted).
mrmaxroper wrote:No nylons please, but otherwise I love the way you dress.
I am really touched that you love my womanly fashion sense as the way I dress is very personal to me because it is a reflection of the lady that I am in my own inner thoughts and feelings. But, come to think of it, when do I ever have stockings on other than the times I am wearing lingerie?
mrmaxroper wrote:A nice skirt or dress, your lovely bare legs doubled up and tightly bound, arms behind
Okay, now your simple yet vivid description of me frogtied followed by what happens to me has me reconsidering the position! I will have to evaluate the logistics of the pose a little further because having my legs abruptly flexed and lashed to themselves mid-thigh will severely limit my mobility to operate my digital camera, needless to say. With only a ten second self-timer on the camera, it would be a difficult look to pull off although I think I might be up for the challenge! Or at least I can try to create the illusion of the position.

I am envisioning that the pose would look best with a dress or skirt that has a flared hemline rather than being fitted tightly to my hips and thighs. I think that the best candidate for this in my wardrobe is my deep sapphire blue faux-wrap cascade dress but it isn't ideal because the skirt still hugs my body fairly closely (unless you have any thoughts on this matter or a particular dress of mine that you would like to see me frogtied while wearing). I do have one other dress that I haven't posted any images of yet (I am planning to in the future) but it has a sleek design as well. I am really kicking myself right now because I had the chance to buy two really pretty sundresses with flared skirts on sale last summer for under $20 a piece and I talked myself out of it. It could be rather difficult to find a similar style this time of year.

With my indeterminate travel plans for the holiday season, the earliest I could arrange my next "photoshoot" would be January 2015. There is still an outside chance I could visit family in a warmer climate and it would be difficult to explain either my long-sleeved shirts and pants or my perfectly shaved legs so I have to stay in "guy mode" from now until then. I wasn't even sure I would do another "photoshoot" this winter as it is a really stressful and exhausting process (plus, I haven't added any new clothes or shoes since my last session) but your suggestion has me getting a little excited at the possibilities!
mrmaxroper wrote:ready to either service your captor from your knees or perhaps flipped onto your back and exposed.
Can I safely assume you wouldn't be opposed to both, mrmaxroper? ;) I have always thought of being bound on my knees as the ideal position to sexually service my captor's cock with my mouth since being helpless on my knees is so powerful as such a humiliatingly submissive posture! But now that you bring it up, a frogtie would probably better align my mouth with my captor's cock because if I kneel up straight, my mouth would usually be higher than his crotch (unless he is really taller than me!). I am imagining how deliciously demeaning it would be for me to actually have to struggle to sit up straight, straining against my leg bindings as I lustfully reach out for his waiting cock with my mouth. Plus, with my legs doubled up and tied to themselves in the frogtie, I would be really hobbled if I tried to pull away from him.

Maybe after I attentively bring him to climax with my mouth, he immediately gets tired of playing with me as he is disgusted by what a "slut" I am, violently knocking me over onto the cold basement floor by viciously kneeing me in the side of my shoulder. He roughly shoves the ballgag back into my mouth, strapping it tightly before just callously leaving me there helplessly bound and gagged to wait for his return at his leisure.

When he returns, he cruelly throws me on the dirty, stained cot that is the only comfort he has provided me in my basement "cell" which is truly nothing more than my own personal hell. The rusted metal bed frame that supports the cot groans and creeks at the sudden strain under the weight of my bound body landing so abruptly and forcefully on it, with my hands and legs uselessly tied they can do nothing to soften my fall. I desperately try to squirm away from him as I sob into my gag, my heart sinking as I feel his disgusting hands freely roaming my feminized body. I wince deeply in shame, crying out as I feel his strong hands slip up my thighs and under my dress before they quickly grip my dainty panties and rip them violently from my body. I curl up suddenly on my left side, frantically pulling my smooth frogtied legs together and reflexively squeezing them as tightly as possible in a futile attempt to hide my most intimate areas from his greedy stare.

To my endless terror, he is wickedly calm as if he knows he is in full control of me as he casually reaches over and grabs his cattle prod. He taunts me with its two biting prongs as he runs them up the back of my bare right foot as it arches to accommodate the alluring high heel of my sexy open-toed sandal. The cattle prod teasingly brushes against the soft, bare skin as it traces the sensual contour of my right leg under his sadistic guidance. He gleefully watches me trembling uncontrollably before him, menacing me with the devious device as he coldly demands of me, "Spread those slutty legs, whore. Show me your sissiness."

The cattle prod eventually reaches the round curve of my ass as I pitifully jerk in my bondage at its sharp bite when he triggers it to shock me, pathetically squealing into my ballgag as I bite down deeply on its firm yet forgiving form. He continually repeats his vile order, each time employing the cattle prod to force me to comply with it. Finally, I've had enough as I cannot take one more excruciating shock as I shamefully nod my head in submission and roll over onto my back in defeat, my bound hands trapped beneath me as the rope digs painfully into my slender wrists when my full body weight is applied. I lay my head back in utter humiliation as I reluctantly allow my frogtied legs to slowly fall off to the side, my dress splaying open as it starts to fall back and bunch up around my hips. My tears squeeze through my tightly closed eyes when I feel how intimately vulnerable I am to his eager eyes as I expose myself fully to him, my limp cock weakly laying there completely shaved and on lewd display.

To my surprise and despair, he actually uses the cattle prod directly on my cock and balls as punishes me for it, degrading my manhood as he calls it "a pathetic little sissy clitty." Once he gets bored with torturing my cock, he rolls me over onto my knees, keeping my legs frogtied so that my bare ass is forced to stick up suggestively into the air as it faces right at him. I start to sob uncontrollably with my face down and smothered into the cot, closing my eyes in disbelief that this is really happening to me as I feel him stepping powerfully behind me, getting into position while his hands work to undo his belt. I know what he is about to do to me but I am completely helpless to stop him...
mrmaxroper wrote:Whatever you do, know what a delight you are!
I am blushing because you have my girly heart all aflutter! With many sweet hugs and kisses, thanks!

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

This evening was a very difficult night for me because I had to finally say goodbye to my pretty painted toes! :( I used nail polish remover to take off as much of the color from them as I could, it was so agonizing to sit there and do that to them! Even though it's been over a week since my "girly" activities ceased, I still loved being able to get passing glances at them as the only reminder left of my recent feminization and the fulfilling feelings that it brought me (now I am just stuck enduring the steady process of my body hair slowly growing back on me). I really adored being able to look down in the shower in the morning and see my cute red toes staring back up at me. It always brightened my outlook for the day (I know that sounds so girly and silly)! Or when I would get back home from a long day, I would occassionally slip my socks off just to see them again and maybe playfully wiggle them around to show off how cute they looked! But now all that is gone! :(

I am planning on posting a couple more pictures this weekend, maybe even on Friday. I hope everyone has a safe and happy Thanksgiving! I can be thankful this holiday for the comforting yet fleeting session of girly play that I got engage in recently as well as the page views from all those members and visitors out there who took the time to check out my thread. I am especially grateful for all of the kind and supportive words that I have received both in public and in private, you will never know how much your thoughtfulness means to me.

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

As I was browsing through my collection of images from my most recent photoshoot, I noticed a quirky pattern with my yellow and blue sundress. Nearly every picture I took of myself wearing it in a conventional modeling pose turned out blurry, at least to some degree. But when I photographed myself chair tied in it, all of the images where crystal clear! Perhaps it has something to do with the practical aspects of my modeling since when I am standing in high heels I might not stay as perfectly still as when I am seated "bound" to the chair so the fine detail of the dress' intricate pattern is lost on film. Or maybe it's because of the technical aspects of photography like the camera being closer to me when I am sitting down as compared to when I am standing in front of it, I don't know! I do have a preferred explanation in my delusionally girly mind which is that the sundress agrees that I look better and more feminine when I'm helplessly tied up in bondage so "she" cooperates with the camera!

Here I am chair tied wearing the sundress (of course I picked a picture of me also wearing my white pumps because I just love how they look together!):
bound_crossdresser Bondage Picture 3.jpg
As a continuation of the fantasy scenario I set up before in my original posting featuring this sundress, I am envisioning that I initially try to resist my subjugation at the hands of the depraved fraternity. However, my feminized state only deepens the pathetic weakness of my slender male form so the fraternity brothers can easily subdue me physically but that does not stop them from roughing me up a little and manhandling me as they do. Despite all of my struggling in protest, they carry me upstairs to one of the bedrooms and I end up bound to the frame of a wooden chair, cleave-gagged with an additional OTM gag tied tightly across my puckering lipsticked lips.

I am forced to just sit there helplessly with no other choice but to wait for their return and accept whatever they want to do to me, my sexy and womanly attire a suggestively frightening clue as to their intentions. I strain against the ropes that bind me and writhe back into the form of the chair that rigidly holds me in place but all of my exertion only drains my body of energy as I slump over and drop my head in defeat, sobbing quietly to myself in disbelief of my predicament.

Based on seniority, the brothers sequentially come upstairs to have their private "fun" during their "alone time" with me. Each brother is accompanied by one of the sorority sisters who serves as his "attendant" in dominating me. The couples are in no hurry as they are given all the time they want with me to sado-sexually torture and violate me. I am overtaken with utter exhaustion as I am kept awake the entire weekend to fully service absolutely all of the "demands" of the fraternity and its affiliated sisters, one guy after another as an endless, horny procession of perversion.

The brothers were instructed to plan ahead if they had any secret sexual fantasies that they always wanted to fulfill but their snobby girlfriends felt were too degrading as I was the perfect victim to endure that fate. Quite a few of the male and female couples were actually dating formally and their visits were among the most agonizing for me. The girls were actually more cruel and sadistic than their boyfriends. The guys would often bring me a sexy lingerie outfit or costume that their girlfriend refused to put on because it was too "slutty" for such a classy and beautiful girl to ever wear. Then the girlfriend would delight as she wickedly told me, "But you are going to wear it for him, bitch!" It was so humiliating to be forced to dress up a guy's perfect little slut, slipping on the outfit and shoes that I knew would unmistakably and specifically turn him on, disgusted at the obvious fact that another man is getting sexually aroused by me.

The girls would get visibly aroused as they watched their masculine boyfriends acting so powerfully and in control while he completely dominated me as a guy emasculated into such a helpless sissy girl, especially as I sucked their boyfriend's cock submissively on my knees while they watched with a shocked yet intense stare. Frequently, the girlfriend was so turned on that she wouldn't let me dutifully get him off with my mouth but instead made me serve only to get him nice and hard for her. After they shoved the ballgag back into my mouth to silence me, they would intimately make love together right in front of me, their passion for each other stoked by the intoxicating rush of superiority they felt in subjugating me.

The sisters who had flirted with me to manipulate me into thinking I could actually rush the fraternity and then possibly get to have sex with them were particularly vicious. As they aggressively fucked their man's cock, the girls would callously belittle me with the fact that I could never be a "real man" and satisfy them like their boyfriend. The brothers whose girlfriends had flirted with me were also especially cruel in their treatment of me as they sought revenge for me "hitting on" their "girl" even though I was always so shy and deferential around them, intimidated by their attention and overwhelmed by their beauty.

Finally, when she could sense her man was about to climax, the sister would often make him pull out so that he wouldn't get off inside her, instead vigorously stroking his throbbing cock right in my ballgagged face. After his searing cum would explode all over my lovely, made-up face as if to mark me with his sexual conquest, the girlfriend would coldly taunt me, "He always wants to do that to me but I'm not his slut, you are!"

Once one couple finished with me, my sorority "chaperone" would come back in and make sure I got myself cleaned up properly for my next visit, a pair of frat brothers always just outside the door to provide the necessary force if I tried to resist in any way. The weekend seemingly stretched on forever as it became just a confusing blur of excruciating torment and abject degradation, even my fellow "pledges" with their sorority counterparts got to have their "turn" with me.

The graphic footage of my sexual subjugation is placed permanently in the fraternity's secret archives for the future "use" of any brother who feels it appeals to his particular "mood" and could aid in the release of a certain lustful "urge" so that he "can more properly focus on his performance in academics or athletics without unnecessary 'distractions.'" My feminized portrait is immortalized on a wall of shame next to the other victims of this wicked prank under the banner "Fraternity Bitches" in the game room of the frat house, obscured from the view of college administrators by a massive framed painting of cowboys riding horseback that is only removed during closed, private parties with their sister sorority.

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

The next image I am posting is one I have been eager to share with all of you since I first saw it on the tiny view screen on my digital camera. This is my favorite lingerie outfit that I have and I adored how I looked in it so much that I zoomed in on the view screen to make sure it was in-focus and a clear image before moving on to other poses and outfits!

My favorite part of wearing it was looking down and seeing how flat my crotch was behind the lacy panties, allowing them to lay flat and womanly without that hideous bulge. It was such an erotically yummy and intoxicatingly girly feeling that I had to desperately distract myself in order to prevent any unwanted "swelling" of arousal that could threaten the integrity of the tape job that was maintaining my tuck. If my stiffening sissiness tugged too much against the tape, it could ruin the entire feminine illusion! Usually, when I pose in lingerie, I have to keep my legs together to create the impression of that classic V-shape contour to a woman's pantyline. But, with a properly taped tuck, I love how delicate and dainty I look with my thighs parted every so alluringly yet still elegantly, my left leg gently flexed and demurely bent at the knee.
bound_crossdresser Lingerie Picture 1.jpg
bound_crossdresser Lingerie Picture 1.jpg (24.67 KiB) Viewed 33469 times
As I see myself standing in my 6" closed-toed black pumps, I am reminded why even after ten days have passed since my photoshoot ended, my feet are still a little sore! They are especially tender over the balls of my feet where there is a tiny bit of residual swelling. While my feet recovered from twelve straight nights in sexy women's shoes, I've noticed that my calves have gotten somewhat tighter perhaps because they had grown accustomed to walking around with my feet sensually arched in high heels. By the end of the photoshoot, I simply couldn't slip my feet into these pumps any longer for even a moment because they were just too painful! Not that I am complaining though as all of the discomfort was more than worth it. I absolutely love these shoes because of how lovely they look on me and how sexy they make me feel while I am wearing them! They make me feel desirable. :oops:

You can see in this picture why I say the 5½" heels of these pumps can be "oppressive" at times as I am desperately trying to flirtatiously roll my left foot up on the toe of the shoe but the heel is so tall that I have to strain just to get the tip off the ground! Then you have to factor in the proper way to walk sexy and feminine in high heels is heel-to-toe. So when you are trying to step seductively, it is difficult to overcome the overwhelming height of the heel as you go to rock your foot forward after placing the stiletto heel on the ground, forcing you to take shorter, more manageable strides.

In my adventures, I did discover an advantage to wearing nylon stockings (I generally prefer the bare leg look except with lingerie). With the sheer covering over your entire foot, you can easily point your toes and just slip your stockinged feet in and out of closed-toed pumps at will-- a very feminine sensation to me personally! I imagine myself as all those women I've long adored as I watched them sitting on the edge of their seat with their shapely legs gently folded back under them, their stockinged feet together as they rest twisted off slightly to the side. She leans down and so casually slides her delicate feet into her high heeled pumps quickly in succession, so naturally thoughtless it is almost reflexively one right after the other. She then firmly plants her feet on the floor to find her balance and footing before she rises up gracefully, hurrying off to work or perhaps to be intimate with her partner, knowing how much he is turned on by seeing her in her sexy heels just for him. When I go with the bare leg look while wearing pumps, I still need to use those disposable footie stockings so that my feet will comfortably slide all the way into the form of the shoe. This leaves me stuck with the awkward and decidedly not sexy act of tucking the edges of the stocking into the cut of the shoe to hide them from view (the final look is definitely worth the wait but it is a nuisance).

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

I have not yet uploaded a close-up image of my pretty manicured hands with my nails painted baby pink. So for the sake of completeness, here goes:
bound_crossdresser Manicure Picture 4.jpg
bound_crossdresser Manicure Picture 4.jpg (26.69 KiB) Viewed 33469 times

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

Although, to be completely honest, I don't know which shoes I like better with my purple lace garter slip lingerie: my black 6" pumps or the stylish "sassiness" of my leopard print 5" pumps. I quickly waver back and forth on this matter like it is an eternal, unbearable inner debate with myself. I would love to hear if either look "catches your particular eye" or "can really get you going." Any thoughts, guys?
Attachments
bound_crossdresser Lingerie Picture 2.jpg

bound_crossdresser
Chair Bound

This is probably my favorite new position that I tried out for the first time in my most recent photoshoot. I like that it is completely different from most of my other modeling poses where I am usually standing up. Plus, I think it is a very fun and playful pose with my right foot lifted up sensually while I point my high heeled pump back flirtatiously.

I picked a picture of me wearing my white bra and garter set as the one to share in this pose for two reasons. First, I haven't posted any pictures of me in this outfit yet, obviously. :D And secondly, because I love the way my white garter belt seductively frames my cute little ass! :oops: When I am wearing it, I can always sense the soft kiss of the ambient air on my bare bottom as a constant reminder that my tight ass is suggestively on display! :oops: The garter belt is perfectly cut to accentuate the round cheeks of my ass while offering them absolutely no privacy, leaving them intimately exposed and vulnerable with only the dainty thong back of my panties obscenely splitting them. The taut garter straps run teasingly down the edge of its shapely curve, tugging up relentlessly on the lacy tops of my sexy white thigh high stockings, their virginal color a reflection of my feminine innocence and purity.
bound_crossdresser Lingerie Picture 3.jpg
bound_crossdresser Lingerie Picture 3.jpg (29.79 KiB) Viewed 33461 times
I don't know if you can appreciate it from this image but I did purchase some cheaper (although they still were fairly expensive) breast forms since my last photoshoot. Of course, if you didn't notice them without me pointing them out, they probably were a waste of money! Unfortunately, they are not very "full" breast forms (I do prefer a more modest, elegant size and contour to my breasts) so they don't properly fill out my dresses and blouses. I wish I would have waited to buy slightly larger forms, although still going for that petite bustline. However, these forms aren't a total loss as they do a great job of filling out my 34B bras when I am only wearing lingerie to give my body that subtle yet alluring curve to my bosom! Plus, they have a very realistic weight and feel to them so when I have them tucked in my bra, I get the sensation of what it is like to have natural breasts (as well as a desperate longing to have my "man" lustfully fondle "me" as I utterly surrender my feminized body to him)! This was an unexpected surprise and bonus for me as this aspect of breast forms seems generally underappreciated by other crossdressers (or at least is not emphasized in most marketing literature on breast forms).

mrmaxroper
Unfettered Newbie

Thank you for considering a frogtie in your next adventure. I find it a very attractive pose, especially on a captive with such delightful legs.

I suppose your lack of nylons was one of the things that caught my eye. I know many CDs enjoy the feel of nylon but as a "consumer" of illustrated stories my preference is bare legs (although I must admit a love of socks, especially knee socks). Do you ever dress in skirt and blouse? A short skirt with a slit would be perfect for a frogtie fantasy.

Another of my favorites is a pole tie, but that would be near impossible with your current camera setup.

It seems I'm the only one responding to your IPCAF but there must be others out there enjoying it. Thanks for the time and effort involved.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

mrmaxroper wrote: Another of my favorites is a pole tie, but that would be near impossible with your current camera setup.

It seems I'm the only one responding to your IPCAF but there must be others out there enjoying it. Thanks for the time and effort involved.
Definitely one of those enjoying this topic. Love your fantasy too, quite similar to mine when I can get myself in "the zone".

Re camera, have you tried to see if there is a remote release available for your model of camera? I've an old-ish Fuji finepix that accepts a cable release, so place the camera on a tripod, focused on the chair I'm tied too with the cable release hidden either in my hand or under my butt, Just squeeze it to take a picture.

I've also a recent Nikon that accepts a wireless release which fits on the camera (on a tripod) and the remote that fits in my hand which them allows me to shoot away and choose the best shots for my website.

Cable releases are dirt cheap all it needs is a thread in the release button, wireless are a bit more pricey, but well worth the cost. :gag: