Latex Nemesis

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Latex Nemesis

Unread post by boundBinder »

http://latexnemesis.com/

I lack the vocabulary to say enough positive things about this site. The staff are communicative, kind, personable, and customer-oriented.

A year or so ago, I ordered a custom hood from them, and it was wonderful. I could not have been more pleased.

Emboldened by this purchase, I finally saved enough money to purchase a custom sleep sack from them. It is PERFECT. In both cases, they accommodated a special request, and did so with flying colors.

I will warn you: their gear is NOT inexpensive, and these two custom pieces even less so, but if you are of a mind to spend some money on quality gear, HERE is a good site to consider.

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Latex Nemesis

Unread post by justDIY »

Nothing there but an email address... Is this an advertisement for the site?

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

justDIY wrote:Nothing there but an email address... Is this an advertisement for the site?
Their page has a message about the site possibly being down for updates, but if you click on the "eyes", it takes you into the site. It's just a bit slow.

No, I'm not advertising. I'm just very impressed with their work. My wife splurged for my birthday, and got me a custom sleep sack. I was just so excited about it, and had such a wonderfully-intense experience with it, I wanted to share.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

This post only has validity IF there are pictures of said sleepsack(in use) ;)

Just kidding, sort of :-P Awesome you got some gear like that, good for you. Even
though expensive, I bet it feels truly priceless.

- d.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

d3vious.g3nius wrote:This post only has validity IF there are pictures of said sleepsack(in use) ;)

Just kidding, sort of :-P Awesome you got some gear like that, good for you. Even
though expensive, I bet it feels truly priceless.

- d.g
I have no words with which to describe the feeling. It is tailored to my measurements, so the fit is nearly exact.....then, when it is paired with the hood and gag, and the air is sucked out, causing the material to compress and constrict me...

...the phrase "mind breaking" comes to mind, but even that falls woefully short of reality.