Tom

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
bndg
Unfettered Newbie

Tom

Unread post by bndg »

This is me: in no particular order.

I work a frustrating job, but don't we all. I have a wife, which is true, and together we are very slowly exploring kinky things together and she is much more reserved than i am. i live in the UK. I would class myself as a top. I'm generally shy, and undervalue myself in many respects. I love to craft kinky things; on my list of things of i have crafted are an arm-binder, leather straps, wooden wrist cuffs, full head harness and bondage chair.

Sometimes when i write if find people don't get my intended meaning , which i think is to do with me having dyslexia. Please don't be offended and ask for clarity. Ironically i also love to write kinky stories, i love them, and may share in the future.

Generally i am a people pleaser, which means if you are having a good time. So am i.

My reason for joining is i want to share some of my kinky crafts and get some input on how to improve them. I have come across this forum many times and think the community here is great, but it feels a bit like my first day at school.

pleased to meet you.

Tom

TiedupGent
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Tom

Unread post by TiedupGent »

Welcomed to your first day at a new school.

Pull up a chair and listen to the other class members talk of the beauty of bondage.

You are amongst kindred spirits now my friend :-)

As the saying goes...school days are the happiest days of your life and this is a happy school of bondage.

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

bndg wrote:This is me: in no particular order.

I work a frustrating job, but don't we all. I have a wife, which is true, and together we are very slowly exploring kinky things together
Well. At least you got one thing good.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

bndg
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by bndg »

Thank you both for your kind welcome :)

*sits down, crosses legs and listens to teacher*