G0D D4MM1T!!

Latest information for Gromet's Plaza, GaggedUtopia's Archive. Off-Topic discussion, suggestions and comments are always welcome.
Hypercat
Forever Mummified

G0D D4MM1T!!

Unread post by Hypercat »

JEEEZ! You should put a captcha more simple for when you must prove to be not a bot.
"Put the name of a moderator". Who the heck can remember who are the moderators and who are not here?
I struggled for like twenty minutes trying all the names, starting from the most important, and now I'm so pissed off I would whip someone in his genitals so hard that his ancestors would feel the pain :evil: :evil: :evil:
And I had to wrote this post twice because the first time it was so filled of #%&§ that It would have made me banned for several generations.
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: G0D D4MM1T!!

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

cat,you on the rag again?

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Hypercat, what you could have done is just scan the threads of this 'general discussion' forum for any names highlighted in green. Don't panic! :)

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

Hypercat wrote:JEEEZ! You should put a captcha more simple for when you must prove to be not a bot.
I'm almost afraid to ask what you did to make you prove that you weren't a bot. You shouldn't see a "Captcha" unless you're registering for the first time. This is the normal log-in screen:
login.png
Hypercat wrote:"Put the name of a moderator". Who the heck can remember who are the moderators and who are not here?
Months ago, when this forum was most recently being assaulted by "spam bots" the moderators were having to ban DOZENS of fake members -- along with having to delete their DOZENS of spam posts -- every single day, which took up a lot of time and was extremely annoying! To combat the problem, GaggedUtopia (the site administrator) changed the "Captcha" question-and-answer to something that the bots apparently couldn't answer but something that a prospective new member COULD answer with a little effort.

Based on the Member list, sorted by "date joined" the new system appears to be working correctly: http://www.boundforum.com/memberlist.ph ... &sk=c&sd=d