Last night

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
Kinky satin
Unfettered Newbie

Last night

Unread post by Kinky satin »

Hello everyone,

So last night it finally happened, with my job can find myself working all hours and at anytime. But last night the stars aligned and we had some extreme kinky fun. I've been messaging someone on here for a while now and last night we finally got to hooked up.
Love women's satin nightwear, pvc, latex, breath play and body inflation (violet from Willy wonks style)

Kinky satin
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Last night

We are two guys who both had things we wanted to try, I got us a hotel room near temple Mead's in Bristol and have just got home. I got into the room first set up satin sheets on the bed and I wear women's satin nighties as I have a fetish for it and it makes me feel sexy. Anyway he arrived and we said before we would do I role play where he would mummify me and I would talk my way out and then mummify him which is what he wanted.

So he mummified me which I never thought I would enjoy but it really turned me on. He (I will let him expose himself on here) wanted to be mummified tightly and for it to look like a body about to be dumped and for him to be tortured.
Love women's satin nightwear, pvc, latex, breath play and body inflation (violet from Willy wonks style)

Kinky satin
Unfettered Newbie

I wrapped both his arms up, then his torso with arms against his side and then his entire body. I left his cock, mouth and nose exposed. A layer of thick bin bags then duct tapped his whole body, it had to be extremely tight and he stated little to no movement possible, we said no safe words could be used and the first 4 to 5 hours he's to remain mummified.

Kinky satin
Unfettered Newbie

In that time I sucked his cock over and over, suffocated him several times, made him do things to me (use your imagination) and other things. For torture as well as suffocating him and milking his cock, I had a cock ring put on now again so tight his cock turned bright purple and looked like it might pop, biting it and slapping it.

Kinky satin
Unfettered Newbie

I won't lie I was so turned on having that much power over someone, he clearly enjoyed himself. There are two videos but again I would rather he posted them as this day and age you can't be too careful. Sadly you will have to see me in ladies satin nightwear but you can't win them all.

Kinky satin
Unfettered Newbie

After so many hours he was released to go go toilet, shower and eat before the process begun again, I slept next to him and after an hour or so wake up and we'd do things again then sleep this continued throughout the night. As I write this I'm slowly falling asleep as think the adrenaline of the night has worn off.

Just an amazing night, I've text him to say I'm posting this so watch this space.

Will want to do this again soon.

creativethinking21
Chair Bound

Unread post by creativethinking21 »

That sounds amazing! Maybe room for one more next time?

Kinky satin
Unfettered Newbie

PM me and we can arrange a kinky night together just like this if you want?

passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

I hope you had a good time and didn't burn your neighbors ha ha