Hello There Kinky World!

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
rubbermark
Unfettered Newbie

Hello There Kinky World!

Unread post by rubbermark »

Hi,

I'm Mark, otherwise known as rubbermark, due to my significant penchant for rubber and latex. I'm also a massive fan of heavy bondage, enemas, high heels (seeing others in them and also wearing them myself), chastity and femdom, among other things.

I've read this forum for years but for some reason I've never joined before. I'm UK based but currently have an online Mistress in Brazil who , it is fair to say, has been pushing my limits over the past year, particularly in my chastity and denial training - my last orgasm was in September 2017 and I've been locked in chastity in and off since then.

As far back as I can remember I've been into bondage and high heels, with some vivid memories of sneaking my mum's heels and strutting my stuff as a kid. I like the idea of forced feminisation but I'd pr Badly say I'm not a sissy, it's more the domination aspect of feminisation that turns me on, especially if it's done be to me 'against my will.' The main aspects of feminisation for me are heels, corsets and any other tight clothes. I think that's why latex has such an appeal to me - it's all body bondage. Similarly the heels and corsets exert real bondage over the wearer.

Anyway, this has turned into a bit of a ramble, please excuse my self-indulgence! I look forward to participating more here and meeting more like minded people.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Hello There Kinky World!

Unread post by Petrajane »

Welcome to the forums Mark, sounds like you'll fit right in here!

Now, just bend over and let me rest my heels on your rubber covered back and don't drool over my carpet whilst I read my book and you can massage my feet in a little while.
:lol:

rubbermark
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rubbermark »

There's an offer I would find hard to refuse!

Thanks for the welcome.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

rubbermark wrote:There's an offer I would find hard to refuse!
Was I not clear? This is not an offer, but an instruction... :lol: