Why?

Because boys will be girls will be boys.
restricted
Forever Mummified

Why?

Unread post by restricted »

When you ask doctors or look on line they say there are many reasons for people to cross dress. Yes, some girls do, but not as many as men. After all there is not much difference between their trouser suits and man's, just buttons and cut of the material. Maybe some wear men's pants under them.

Women's vests are longer than men's so if wearing a vest, that would be an advantage for a man. My vests used to pull out. The only ones I wear now are women's when I am dressed

Anyway I digress. Back to the reson for this topic.

My mother used to take every opportunity to put my sisters dresses on me (she was 8 years older). She would stick my in the laundry bag and my sister would mock I was wearing knickers and of course I couldn't escape to prove otherwise. She used to say she would send me to a girls school or say I was the best boy on a girls school, or say she would make me go to my sisters Girl Guides meetings when she stopped going and went out with boys instead. I was tormented by her saying she was putting me down for the dagenhma Girl Pipers as well.

At one point my mother asked if I wanted to be turned into a girl. (Stephanie had just had a sex change. The first one I believe).

I had a coupe oif serious traumatic episodes. I explained all this to my councillor who tolsd me I was hurtiuing no one. Put a dress on and sit in the garden. Even my doctor agreed, A Community Matron told me it would calm me down. It did my late wife when I used to put my nurses uniform on of a night whne she went to sleep. But in the day she knew I could not go out dressed like that. The carers loved it.

So what got you into cross dressing>
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Why?

Unread post by RAE123 »

I guess the feel of the clothing, the wishing hat I could experience the "What being a girl feels like".
Now I am much older, I dress to relax, and it does.
Rae

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

Well, I'm suddenly going back to the 1940's. I love the styles. My missus used to say if I did something, it had to be as near [perfect as possible. So now I'm buying the dress, wigs, big high waisted panties (no satin scanties or thongs in those days), and something that I said I'd never do again, seamed stockings.

I'm looking for a bright red lipstick and some round toed shoes. Fat ones for when I'm chained to my work bench and heeled ones for other times. I have to get earrings as well.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Good for you, I love the old fashion look myself.
Rae