Car bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Luv2tieup
Unfettered Newbie

Car bondage

Unread post by Luv2tieup »

Was just wondering if anyone has had any luck with this, I got my gf into bondage and she loves it, now we’re talking about doing some bondage during one of our short trips. Here’s the scenario. She’s in the passenger seat her ankles are cuffed and her hands are cuffed around the door handle, she is in a ball gag, but also wearing a turtle neck so we can roll it up over her mouth so no one else on the road can see it, any thoughts or suggestions??

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Car bondage

Unread post by Petrajane »

My biggest concern would be if you got into an accident and ended up being charged with kidnapping on top of causing death by dangerous driving. Wouldn't matter who was at fault, you'd be done for sure.

Also, if you get stopped for any reason...

Other than that, sounds like a great scenario!

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

Spoil sport... Ruining a fantasy with real life... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Instead of the door handle, cuff, or tie, her hands behind her back, wrist to elbow would be the easiest.
Or just a rope from one wrist to the other, but long enough so that her hands are not behind her back just pined to her sides.
Also, brown tape would work better as a gag, maybe over a bal gag, with painted lips on it.
Also, dark sun glasses can hide a blindfold...

P.S. Luck you on that GF find!!!
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

During a 4hr road trip recently, my owner put me into a leather straitjacket, leather collar, locked a chain leash to the headrest behind my head, locked leather cuffs on my ankles and chained each of them to the under seat supports. Occasionally I was teased as we drove.

This was during the day and no one really took notice as the black leather strait jacket just looks like a leather coat from first glance.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I one time, had an experience where the dominatrix put me in pantyhose, a way too short dress, and heels. After she hooded me, she hogtied me, then dumped me in the hatchback of her car. She went out to get something to eat at a drive thru.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

My ex took me for drives in bondage. Always on dark colder nights to minimise the chances of being seen. Several times cross-dressed and cuffed with a coat and tracksuit bottoms over which she'd remove once we'd reached a park or wooded place, then tell me where to meet her and drive off. One time she clipped my cuffs to a chain-link fence in a park and walked off - not far but out of sight, and the feeling of helplessness and exposure was intense.

Another memorable one was in a straitjacket under a coat and jeans, coat sleeves padded and tucked into the pockets. She showed me where she'd wait in a lane by a park, then drove past the park and beyond some woods and made me walk back from there, over a mile including crossing a major road.

Usually I'd have to service her orally before she'd let me back in the car and take me home, though she usually returned the favour, leaving me in that post-orgasmic "I just want out of this" state as we drove home, uncovered and visible on the cross-dressed occasions.

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

Unless i’m driving i am never in the car un bound. We have a adult sized car seat that i use most of the time. It has a 5 point harness as well as restraints that hold arms to armrest. Also legs are restrained to seat. Im autistic so if we ever get pulled over it looks like a medical device. I have s gag that grips my teath holding mouth closed.

On othrr trips i am bound in a small suitcase. I can be bound any way in the suitcase.

I have aso been bound to front seat in many ways. A blanket or coat can cover a lot.

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

I have seen many cars with custom-built cages for dogs. These cages are firmly anchored and strongly-built to protect the dog in a tail-end collision.

Although I wouldn't use one of these cages for a dog, i would quite happily use it for a person (me?). Coupled with some bondage and a sensory deprivation hood, this could provide a lot of fun for my mistress (or master).

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Something that works pretty well for us in the car is a pair of black hinged handcuffs.
At night, the black is difficult to see and isn't very obvious even in the daytime.
If there is concern for being seen from taller vehicles such as trucks and vans, a magazine or jacket can be used to cover the toys and nothing looks odd. If applied correctly with the keyholes facing away from the hands, the handcuffs are hard to remove without help even if a key were available and of course there should never be a key within reach of the prisoner.

- Stahlketten