Warped Hip Bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Warped Hip Bondage

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I was surfing around Wish and came across this. It is a stainless steel warped hip bondage hoop. Of course, I was intrigued. There are no pics on the web that I can find of people using this in bondage other than the ad. Has anyone ever used or seen this in use?

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Warped Hip Bondage

I really hoped someone had seen or used one of these before. I’m eagerly awaiting mine to arrive.

MT1659
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MT1659 »

Looks like you can minimise discomfort simply by taking a seat. Assuming you're not bound in a manner that prevents this. It sort of looks interesting. It registers as some kind of intentional discomfort. Wearing 'items' is not considered uncomfortable to me at all.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Where did you find the clever device???
Rae

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

I found it on Wish. It’s a site where you order things very cheaply but they take weeks arrive.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

I refuse to use any site that makes me register before it will show me what it's got, so Wish can go take the proverbial long walk down a short wharf as far as I'm concerned.

I figured AliExpress would have this too, and sure enough, they do. And with free shipping via Ali's own logistics, which (at least to NZ) have always exceeded expectations - typically well under two weeks (at least from the time the seller actually gets it out the door).

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

On AliExpress, I get a message that says due to local laws this item can’t be shown.

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

Cd Tammy wrote:On AliExpress, I get a message that says due to local laws this item can’t be shown.
Huh, never seen that before (and the page still comes up for me). Where are you that might have such "local laws"?

Some more Ali links: Do any of these work? Or is it a more general problem?

I tried looking on DHGate, briefly, but drew a blank. Part of the reason Ali is basically my go-to site for cheap Chinese cra...uh, stuff.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Cd Tammy wrote:On AliExpress, I get a message that says due to local laws this item can’t be shown.
I've no problem viewing the ali link, as ruru67 says, it might be down to your isp/location.

Have you tried viewing in different browsers? Or how about using a proxy IP? Or consider changing your DNS servers from your ISP's to Google's (8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4)

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

It’s aparrently banned in the US on Ali

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

Cd Tammy wrote:It’s aparrently banned in the US on Ali
Wow. It's not like the Chinese to try to stop you buying stuff.

Can you still get onto Ali? Is it just steel products that are banned? (I'm wondering of it's to do with the current trade war?) Or are other products affected?

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

I got it from Ali. It’s more difficult than I expected to use it.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

What makes it difficult. do you need help getting into it?
It look like some thing that you could hobble around in.
Rae

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

Interesting device. I just wonder how crippling it would be if five of these, each sized appropriately, were applied to both knees, both elbows, and the hips - padlocked, of course. I'm trying to imagine, but I can't quite tell by thinking it out. Would you be able to crawl, somehow?
     (If this can't be shown or listed in at least parts of the U.S., then it looks as if puritanism there is stronger than I thought, and freedom of expression curtailed more than I'd have expected.)

Michael.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

First, it’s hard to lock this on. It seems easy but you have to be in a specific position. You can’t sit down. Walking is difficult.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »