Brace yourselves! Locktober is coming.

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Brace yourselves! Locktober is coming.

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

Soo... since we've been doing 24/7 chastity for a couple of months and things are going well with our current routine, I decided to bring up Locktober to Mistress.

She's now said I will not be allowed to cum during the whole month (and I'm not 100% clear but I may also just be denied from now until then as well) and my cleaning releases (which have been quite lax until now, with me out of my cage for usually most of the day Sunday) will be limited to at most an hour (probably less, we'll see how it goes but I think that if I remove the cage, clean, She inspects, and everything is good, it should go straight back on).

Anyone else doing Locktober? What kind of special rules, routines, etc do you have planned?
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Brace yourselves! Locktober is coming.

It's official: my denial (currently 21 days and counting) will continue through Locktober!

She already made me regret it, too! I got tied and teased and I begged - and I really mean begged for Her to take it off me and let me cum.

You can probably guess that She stayed firm and didn't let me out. After all, I asked for this. I told Her about Locktober, and I said I thought it would be fun if She rolled my current lockup into it.

If today's any indication, I'm in for a tough month.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

First week down!

I asked to edge during my cleaning this weekend and She said no. It's Locktober so I get NOTHING. Nothing except teasing, anyway. She, on the other hand, has been getting a bit hornier then usual and of course, being the Mistress, gets whatever orgasms She wants; She even allowed me to go down on Her, and it seems it's like riding a bicycle -you never forget how!

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Another week bites the dust!

It's so funny how it goes, most of the time it's just another fact of life, this piece of plastic hanging off my body, but once in a while, without reason or warning, the horniness just cranks up to maximum - my breathing gets all breathless, and it just throbs and strains.

Of course other times there's a reason. Mistress will say something, or do something, subtle or obvious, sexy or dominant, and pow! Gasping and straining and goosebumps and melting.

Today was my weekly cleaning, She let me have the key and take the cage off, and after I gave the area a quick scrub, She inspected me and decided I should stay out for a bit. But it wasn't very long, an hour or so, and we were about to head out into the yard to do some work, and... I went to get dressed and She said, "aren't you forgetting something? Get your cage back on!"

I love that She made sure to keep on top of me that way, and even though it would have been easier to do all that work uncaged, She knows I need to be caged as much as possible - it's become as natural and important to Her as it is to me, and I feel very loved, and very fortunate, to have Her controlling me.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

I survived Locktober!

Since my last orgasm (from penile stimulation - I have managed to have some fun anally while in my cage) was September 9th, I'm now up over 8 weeks, which smashes my previous personal best.

Since I'm only ever let out of my cage on Sundays, November 4th was my first chance; She had me take off the cage as usual and wash up, but then really didn't mention it any further, so I asked permission to edge, which She granted.

I edged a lot, but never pushed myself all the way to orgasm. And, finally, that evening, She told me to put the cage back on. I'm not sure if She has decided to go through NOvember, or just to keep me denied a little bit longer, or if She's even made up Her mind yet.

In the end it doesn't matter, it's just great to be wearing my cage basically 24/7, always under Her control, right where I want to be.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Well that was a fun ride.

After 63 days denied, I was finally allowed to cum on Sunday. Even better, it was part of a nice, intimate day where I got to be buttplugged and give Mistress a massage and some orgasms using Her favorite toys, and then, while still plugged, She stroked me untill I exploded.

And then, back into the cage. No idea how long this next denial will last; I don't think She'll keep me as long - I've got a birthday coming up so maybe I'll get to cum then... or, who knows, maybe not.