Extreme?

Share your favorite links as well as review your experiences, good or bad.
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Extreme?

Unread post by Stahlketten »

A bit too extreme for my preferences, but some folks here may enjoy watching

http://www.femdomrip.com/videos/3583/me ... dage-day2/

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Extreme?

Unread post by SergioUK »

That site threw up malware as soon as I tried to play the video. It was probably one rogue third-party advert but be careful.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I didn't get any warnings or notice anything unusual when I watched the video but our antivirus and browser settings are probably different. What kind of malware did it try to install on your computer? Maybe I should check to make sure it really didn't install anything on my computer either.

Leopard99
Chair Bound

Unread post by Leopard99 »

It won't play with Adblock+ running. It says "disable adblock to play".

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

This is getting to be quite strange. I typically have Adblock running as well unless it failed and I did not notice any complaints. I know I was running with InPrivate browsing though if that makes a difference.

Thatthat21
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Thatthat21 »

Stahlketten wrote:This is getting to be quite strange. I typically have Adblock running as well unless it failed and I did not notice any complaints. I know I was running with InPrivate browsing though if that makes a difference.
InPrivate or incognito window turns off most of your plugins just so you know. I have news websites that do not let me see them because of ad blockers, but if you open them in incognito, they open just fine. Now they still get some info from you, but not as much.

MT1659
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MT1659 »

Have a look on the internet for browsers add-ons called anti anti adblock, and it might provide a workaround.