Long Time Lurker; Finally Joined!

Introduce yourself to the community, they won't bite... hard.
weechlo
Unfettered Newbie

Long Time Lurker; Finally Joined!

Unread post by weechlo »

Hello there! I've been a lurker on Gagged Utopia for... gosh, years. Finally decided to join the forum and start chatting/brainstorming my own story ideas with like-minded señoras y señores!

I'm a 24 year old woman, gay, never been in any sort of relationship but I have a very story-driven kinky side and love reading and writing stories. ngl, mainly here to talk story stuff because I have straight up no one to discuss that sort of thing elsewhere! Hope I can meet people to chat and brainstorm those sexy-time stories with!

Story-wise, I have a preference for non-con with no particular gender combo pref (though most of the stories I go back to on the site are M/f and F/f). I have a big story idea for gagged utopia but I'm not sure if people would be interested, since the more I think about it, the more it feels like an actually STORY with build up and stuff and not like... a wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am one shot? I dunno, that's part of what I'd like to talk about, I guess.

But yeah. I hope to make some new friends here, and get some help brainstorming a story idea that I hope to post on gagged utopia! Nice to meet all of you! :)

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Re: Long Time Lurker; Finally Joined!

Unread post by boundBinder »

Welcome to the board. :) I hope you enjoy your stay. As for your story idea, feel free to share! We all love a good story. :)

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Long Time Lurker; Finally Joined!

Unread post by Jimdini »

Welcome to the forum. Like boundbinder says we like stoeies, and you'll always wonder if.... unless you post. :D
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?