Chastity caption images

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
lockedandused
Unfettered Newbie

Chastity caption images

Unread post by lockedandused »

Hi everyone and thanks for looking at my post.

A while ago I started a chastity caption page on patreon. I just did it for fun and put the subscription at a dollar really just to see if anyone was interested. It was not fun. Right away patreon excluded my page from their own search and made it impossible for me to get on a Google search either. They say they want to keep it kid friendly, because you know, no adults pay for patreon content. Anyway...

Does anyone know how to get my page to show up on a Google search? I have some links from other sites, forum posts free samples... that kind of stuff all shows up on the google search but the actual patreon page does not.

https://www.patreon.com/lockedandused

https://www.patreon.com/lockedandused

Any clues greatly appreciated.

Mike.

PS - about 20% of the posts are for non members so scroll down and check out some free ones before you decide if the $1 investment is worth it for you... I know it's not always about the money... but I want the money too.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Chastity caption images

Unread post by Petrajane »

I don't know what it is with your posts Mike, but the images just don't show even as not available? Perhaps they are members only?

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

I see them all and I have a question:
Do you masofreaks really fantasize about being in permanent chastity?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

well, maybe not permanent permanent. But, the idea of not having a release schedule seems pretty hot to me.
dSteve

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

Do you also like women being insane bitches?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Insane Bitches? No. Chastity? No.
A woman who enjoys being the dominant and keeping me captive would be very appealing.

lockedandused
Unfettered Newbie

Sorry for the delay - I must have neglected to click notifications or something.

Oddly,

The images don't show up for me either. I think it must be a members thing.

If you go to my site there are free images... you need to scroll past the paid ones.

Do men fantasize about insane bitches? Sort of? For me, a woman who is so enamored by thoughts of erotic humiliation that she ignores social norms and has the courage to enjoy herself is an ideal. Not a bitch, just accepting of her own sadistic side and willing to enjoy SSC pushed a little. Men want to be made into your toys, it is not insane to play the supervillainess sometimes.

As for permanent bondage, it's more the threat that is sexy or perhaps the idea that tease could go on indefinatly. Chastity without tease is just being single without masturbating to break the boredom. It's tease that is attractive, tease for manipulation, tease for control and tease for the enjoyment of teasing and being teased.

lockedandused
Unfettered Newbie

I neglected to say thanks to tall who posted a reply.

Just have a look at my patreon if you can't see the images here - I am pretty sure they are from the ones that are free to view - even if you are not so in love with the pictures as to spend money, I get a bump just from the traffic of people looking at the free images so you are doing me a favor just by scrolling through a few of them.

lockedandused
Unfettered Newbie

Hi everyone,

This is a link

If you can't see it just go to my patreon page. The link is in my profile... can't get searches to find me, even the one at patreon will not show my page in results.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

Stahlketten wrote:Insane Bitches? No. Chastity? No.
A woman who enjoys being the dominant and keeping me captive would be very appealing.
Agree. I also enjoy a dominant woman. Maybe in the game could be some of the other things but it is not a must and just for a short time. Anyway, there are many tastes in this world and every one of them is fine. :D