Looking for mummification playmates in Ottawa

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
IndoRaptor
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for mummification playmates in Ottawa

Unread post by IndoRaptor »

Hi there,

I'm a 23-year-old male living in Ottawa, Canada. I'm looking for friendly and passionate guys nearby who are into Mummification and wrapping. I can wrap you or to be wrapped. But mostly I prefer wrapping others.

I have several sleep sacks(from maxcita), sj and body bags(made of canvas, leather, cotton, plastic) and lots of sheets that can be used for wrapping. I only do full-body encasement and wrapping from head to toe. You will be fully covered. No escape.
If you are interested in another way of full-body wrapping. Let me know!
If you have your own bondage setup that I don't own or don't know, I really want to see and talk about it.
I'm open to all discussions about mummification bondage. Let's share the hobby together.

I may take photos and share them online but don't worry it won't reveal your identity. I only take photos when the person to be mummified is fully wrapped. I will let you see and decide which photo is appropriate to upload.
I also film the whole mummification process from the beginning to the end, but it won't reveal your identity as well. You will be covered head to toe under a sheet while I start filming. I can wrap you in the sheet first then start filming and mummifying you. I will also let you watch and decide the whole video before uploading it to the internet.

I'm neither a dom nor sub, just looking for playmates and friends who are interested in mummification

If you are interested, feel free to talk with me.

Thanks!

omega8
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Looking for mummification playmates in Ottawa

Unread post by omega8 »

We should certainly PM each other as I do get up into the Ottawa time to time and would to be wrapped up.

TapeKing
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TapeKing »

Sounds like a fantastic time. Wish I was closer.

mummygirlToronto
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by mummygirlToronto »

hi! Despite my name I moved to Ottawa few years ago.

You mentioned guys only, are you open to play with women?

ColonelShuffle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ColonelShuffle »

Hey there!

Just came across this, albeit a bit late. I’m also in Ottawa, and would love to chat about mummification with a fellow mummy enthusiast! What you’ve described here sounds super exciting, I’d love to chat and hopefully when this pandemic is drawing to an end and travel bans have lifted maybe we could meet up for a mummification session?

TDGod
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TDGod »

Very late to the party, I know, but I moved to Ottawa last year and would love to be wrapped up like this. I'll shoot you a pm.