Your most recurrent fantasy

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Your most recurrent fantasy

Unread post by rmcingle »

My recurring fantasy is of a dominant role.

I have recently acquired some property in a rural area, which includes a run down barn. As I am inspecting the property I discover a woman, naked save for the various forms of bondage, bound and gagged in the barn. It is obvious to me that she has put herself there, practicing self bondage.

She is horrified as I enter the barn and discover her. I immediately put on an act, rushing to her, crying out "OMG, are you hurt? Hang on, I'll call 911"

She, of course, grunts frantically from behind her gag and shakes her head no. I tell her that I would release her but that would disturb the crime scene and that I don't want to destroy any evidence as I start to dial the cell phone. Her frantic head shakes gives me pause. I tell her that either she is the victim and she needs the police, or I am the victim (of her trespassing) and I need the police. OR . . . I can deal with the trespass issue myself . . .

R.Mc.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Can I volunteer?

That sounds like quite the fun fantasy.

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

I have a few I’m not sure which one is my favourite.

There is one I have been having for years I can almost act this one out on my own except for the spanking and whipping with a riding crop.
So I am wearing a long pvc hobble dress the skirt is down to my ankles and it is very figure hugging. The dress has lots and lots of buckles down the back which are padlocked. I am wearing four inch heels which are also padlocked onto me with a short chain between my ankles. I am gagged with a ball gag and my hair is tied back in a long ponytail. My arms are tied behind my back with leather straps on my wrist and cuffs above my elbows with a chain between them. I look like my arms are folded behind me..
There are nipple clamps on my nipples under my dress which vibrate and a large butt plug held firmly in my bottom by a pair of tight latex knickers. My knickers also hold in place a large vibrator deep inside me which is lubed up with a special gel that makes me tingle inside. I am ordered to walk around the house by a gorgeous domme and her friend who delight in spanking and whipping my poor bottom because I can’t walk fast enough.
I love this one x.

Another one is I inherited a large country house and title. The house turns out to be haunted by a very kinky group of female ghosts who love nothing more than taking me and my girlfriend in the night to play wicked kinky games with us. We always wake up in bed as if nothing has happened only we have had the same dream, but was it a dream!

My celebrity fantasy is being tied up spread eagle to a huge four poster bed by Sandra Bullock and Nicola Kidman. They play and tease me before untying me and we have the most amazing sex ever.

Oh for the bring your own rope party could I suggest a huge castle with lots of bedrooms and four poster beds in them, a thrown room with a big thrown that has lots of bondage strap on it. Oh and of course dungeons to play in too.

L x

TeaSer
Strict Strappado

Unread post by TeaSer »

For the 'bring your own rope'-party, I suggest people don't bring their own rope. Instead of serving drinks the host will deliver rope.

Then imagine the scenery where submissives are to enter gagged. They will then be directed to an (un-)dressing-room where they make sure to appear as to what's within their limits. Some might be naked, others might wear a spandex unitard and so on. Equally they may have plugs and clamps according to their own preference.

The servants of the house will then make some initial bondage before sending the submissives into the area for the actual party. In here anyone, who have a hand or two can add bondage to the submissives or if they choose they can change the bondage to their own preference.

One specific rule at the party is: Never undress the submissive. This is about rope, not about breaking peoples limits.

TeaSer
You may call me an old, perverted sadist - but don't flatter

zixje
Chair Bound

Unread post by zixje »

That really is an AWESOME idea!

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread post by gaby0001 »

¿Is it just me, or does it seem like more than one person is excited about the "bring your own rope" party? :roll:

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

gaby0001 wrote:¿Is it just me, or does it seem like more than one person is excited about the "bring your own rope" party? :roll:
Nope, don't think it's just you! :lol:

floatin
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by floatin »

I think my most recurrent fantasy is to get caught while I'm doing selfbondage. The person who caught me ties me up even tighter so that I cannot escape on my own. Afterwards he watches me while I try to escape. The only way for me to get free again is to do him a "favour" :D

gaby0001
Chair Bound

floatin wrote:I think my most recurrent fantasy is to get caught while I'm doing selfbondage. The person who caught me ties me up even tighter so that I cannot escape on my own. Afterwards he watches me while I try to escape. The only way for me to get free again is to do him a "favour" :D
I like a lot that fantasy. At least once it almost came true for me :lol:

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

KinkOne wrote:sometimes id go to buildings that are still being constructed. tie myself to a pole or w/e i can find and id always fantasize someone finding me and have their way. ughh thinking about it is just getting me in the mood
you know infront of my house there is a line of terrace house that just being completed. there no people yet in there, empty, tall grass and im very, very tempted to selfbondage inside it. Even now. It just i aware of the risk of someone notice(there apparently a security) and GHOST! hahahaha

also biggest problem is that the door probably already locked. so i cant enter.

VirginSub
Unfettered Newbie

Kidnapping Fantasy

Unread post by VirginSub »

I have a fantasy about being kidnapped, I know if it ever actually happened it would scare the shit out of me. To be inserted into a situation where I'm in no real danger but I don't get to decide when it stops is just so hot to me, I think about it a lot. They slap me and hit me, grab me, choke me, and just be generally rough with me to the point where its intense enough to instill the illusion of it being real. :gag:

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Kidnapping Fantasy

Unread post by Tesgri »

VirginSub wrote:I have a fantasy about being kidnapped, I know if it ever actually happened it would scare the shit out of me. To be inserted into a situation where I'm in no real danger but I don't get to decide when it stops is just so hot to me, I think about it a lot. They slap me and hit me, grab me, choke me, and just be generally rough with me to the point where its intense enough to instill the illusion of it being real. :gag:
That sounds an awful lot like one of mine, the wife and I have played out a few scenes but it doesn't have that fear/concern while the illusion exists. It's one of those really hard to pull of fantasies because to do it "for real" you basically need a lot of friends of friends willing to help, so it's people you don't know directly but can trust do to their relationship with someone you do trust etc.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

Mine: I live alone in a house with a well equipped dungeon in the basement. A group of women has just robbed a bank. They are on the run from the police. Road blocks up everywhere. They surprise me in my home, and while checking the house they find my basement hobby room. They have there way with me for the next few days while hiding out and waiting for the dragnet to cool off. I think there would be four of them, all dressed in various leather outfits and all eager to torment me. One of them takes pity on me and starts to untie or unlock me. The others catch her before I am free and she joins me as a prisoner.
I think I might write a story about that.
dSteve

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

I would enjoy reading a story like that I think :)

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

Tesgri wrote:I would enjoy reading a story like that I think :)
Chapter 1 posted in Author's Corner section at http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=107323
dSteve

ShawnD
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ShawnD »

I also fantasize about being kidnapped, but my kidnapper is infatuated with me and is extra careful not to hurt me. In many of my self-bondage sessions, I'm in full costume, with a big mirror nearby so that I can check myself out. In such outfits, I must be someone famous like a pop star. In the same room, my captor has set up a shrine, with photos of me cut out from newspapers and magazines. But one day, he thought to himself, why admire pictures of me when he can have me in the flesh?

Basically, the opposite of the degradation that other subs love. When I'm in regular clothes though, I have a different fantasy where I'm degraded, nothing more than an obstacle for a robber to get out of his way. He may keep me as a hostage in case the police arrive, otherwise he grabs his loot and leaves me tied up.
A submissive femboy CD and an adorable Lolita.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

ShawnD wrote:I also fantasize about being kidnapped, but my kidnapper is infatuated with me and is extra careful not to hurt me.
That's actually quite literally the plot of my book I'm writing. Dealing with the concepts of stockholm syndrome to form a two way relationship between captor and victim. Based off a fantasy of mine, which I've gotten to play out in small parts.

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Tesgri wrote:
ShawnD wrote:I also fantasize about being kidnapped, but my kidnapper is infatuated with me and is extra careful not to hurt me.
That's actually quite literally the plot of my book I'm writing. Dealing with the concepts of stockholm syndrome to form a two way relationship between captor and victim. Based off a fantasy of mine, which I've gotten to play out in small parts.
Good thing you're writing a book. When do you plan to finish it?

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

gaby0001 wrote:Good thing you're writing a book. When do you plan to finish it?
Well, hmm, that's a big question.

At present I am at 147,472 words - or more easily understood, I am at roughly page 491. Now this is part way into a chapter, a rather pivotal one at that since it marks the end of "Act 2" or the meat of the story. After this chapter comes the wrap up and wind down, finishing off plot threads and bringing things together for a nice tidy finish.

So I'd say, by my estimates, that I'm like 80% done.

With that in mind I would love to finish it before year end but that seems a bit far fetched, but early next year seems certainly possible. But of course that's the finishing of first draft, then there's editing and revision etc etc. Though as I did post in the author section about my book I am already in talks with publishing companies.