Looking for cyber playmate.

Looking for a playmate? Post your wants and desires here.
ShawnD
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for cyber playmate.

Unread post by ShawnD »

I'm looking for someone to cyber with. I have several scenarios in mind we can roleplay, typical damsel in distress settings like kidnappings and burglaries. Nothing extreme, but perhaps I can be persuaded to do something on the hardcore side if you make it sound tempting. I am a sub but I'm not trying to be someone's slave (if I want that, I'll do it in real life). I just love being tied up and gagged.

My playmate can be any gender. He/she can be another sub and we can work something out so we both get tied up. Preferably someone who can reply every day or almost every day. Must be able to write well, no need to be novelist-level quality, just good enough to be understood.

Due to the posts here requiring a moderator's approval before becoming visible, a RP on one of the boards will be pretty slow. So we will do this via PM. However, in case there's more than one person interested, we can discuss how to do it outside PM.
A submissive femboy CD and an adorable Lolita.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Looking for cyber playmate.

Unread post by Franzia »

Welcome! There used to be quite a lot of role playing here, even one topic dedicated to it years ago. Anyone could jump in and it was pretty funny at times. Some short spontaneous ones are scattered here too. It might just be a question of which sub-forum to start the topic under.

As for timing or speed, I believe you only need a moderator's approval for your first few posts, after that they will appear instantly.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Franzia wrote: As for timing or speed, I believe you only need a moderator's approval for your first few posts, after that they will appear instantly.
I think it is after your fifth post that you no longer need mod approval, but you still need to play within the rules of the forum.

ShawnD
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ShawnD »

Franzia wrote:Welcome! There used to be quite a lot of role playing here, even one topic dedicated to it years ago. Anyone could jump in and it was pretty funny at times. Some short spontaneous ones are scattered here too. It might just be a question of which sub-forum to start the topic under.
I'll love to read those threads and see how the folks here roleplay. Are those threads still around or have they been deleted? Do you have a link?
Franzia wrote:As for timing or speed, I believe you only need a moderator's approval for your first few posts, after that they will appear instantly.
Oh? That's good to know. An open RP where any number of people can join in is way more fun than a one-on-one by PM, as long as everyone involved has five or more posts.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

They haven't been deleted, most are just hard to find, having started as quick, spur-of-the -moment threads. Using the Forum's search function I found one of the longer running ones only because I remembered it had something to do with a 'court':
http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... Court+room

ShawnD
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ShawnD »

That looks fun for everyone involved, but it's a tad too... surreal for me. And it happened all the way back in 2008. I don't think any of its participants are still around.

I've been visiting this forum every day since I registered and it doesn't look active enough to run another open RP of that caliber. That's disappointing. But at the time of this post, my request remains open in case any CD-loving kidnapper in a cybering mood wants to keep a bound and gagged Lolita in his lair.

The same rules still apply. Must be able to post regularly, write legibly, etc. Because I'm not that desperate.