What's the biggest mistake you've ever done in self-bondage?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

Re: What's the biggest mistake you've ever done in self-bond

Unread postby TiedAndTaped » Sun Oct 28, 2018 7:25 pm

The only place you could get away with it is FetishCon. But even there I didn't do it.
TiedAndTaped
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby lotharj » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:40 pm

When I was in my teens, I tied myself to a four poster bed. For my remaining wrist I just tied a knot in a small loop not knowing that it would self tighten (what I have later known as a slip knot). After panicking for about 30 minutes realized I could wiggle my wrist in the rope side to side to open the knot.
lotharj
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Captain Howdy » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:42 am

On what was I think my 5th time doing Self Mummification I mistakenly forgot the scissors!

Usually I'd buttplug up and diaper up first, then wrap my limbs and body in saran wrap first. I then would tape a pair of scissors to the front of my diapered area. After that I'd gag myself or something like that. Finally I'd get the big Duct Tape Square to roll up in, effectively self mummifying myself. As I was rolling up on the last roll, I saw the scissors! However I could not stop from rolling over sealing myself in.

Usually it would have taken me 1-2 hours to wiggle and struggle enough to reach the scissors and I'd be able to cut myself out.

This time though I really had to escape! I had probably 5 minutes of panic, then I just relaxed and treated it as if I were mummified buy someone else.

I took just over 4 hours to get a couple fingers free enough and wiggled around enough to get to the scissors and was able to cut myself out and be free. I think I came 2x and was exhausted after that.

If I didn't get free within the next 2 hours I would have been found.
Captain Howdy
Tightly Hogtied

Previous

Return to Self-Bondage