Anyone else walk around their house in leg irons?

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

Re: Anyone else walk around their house in leg irons?

Unread postby Ass_Whiplash » Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:29 pm

Just this past Friday evening, Mistress spontaneously (yay!) decided to put the prisoner restraints on me!

I spent the whole evening and night in them, and She had me running (well awkwardly shuffling) back and forth between the kitchen and the bedroom - fetching snacks and drinks, taking the dishes back and washing them/putting them away. For a couple of tasks (including baking and icing a cake) it was completely impossible so I had to beg to have one wrist uncuffed but the other wrist and my ankles remained connected. And naturally the moment I no longer needed that hand free, it was cuffed right back together with the other one.

Bedtime came around, and I washed and massaged Her feet in my chains, and then I clambered into bed and slept in my chains.

It was great, I stayed chained all night until about 9am Saturday morning when Mistress woke up and let me out. It works really well because although they are heavy and restrictive, I'm still able to get around and serve in most of the ways I would be able to when not chained (albeit much more slowly), so I get my bondage fix and Mistress doesn't have to do without Her slave. :D
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.
Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby RAE123 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:49 am

That sounds like a great time. Does Mistress like to chain you up, and are your wrist cuffs connected to your waist??
Rae
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Ass_Whiplash » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:12 pm

She does like to - it's a quick and easy way to get me restrained, and I'm still able to (much more slowly and more awkwardly) get around and serve. Even so, we don't do it that often.

The wrists are connected to each other (by a couple of very small chain links, just basically ordinary handcuffs) and to the ankles, but nothing is connected at the waist. We could easily wrap another chain around my waist over top of the wrist-to-ankle connecting chain, and possibly padlock the chains to each other, to make it more restrictive, but that might make it too restrictive if i'm still expected to be useful.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.
Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread postby Jimdini » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:12 pm

I spent Friday afternoon locked up like this with ankle cuffs locked on. The handcuffs are standard double lock permanently attached to the leather waist harness. There are padlocks on all the buckles. The ankle cuffs are standard Hiatt double lock with a shortened chain restricting me to about six inch steps. This means the amount of things I can do is very restricted and the crotch straps make sitting down uncomfortable. :)
Attachments
Friday Waistharness cuffed and ballgagged.jpg
Friday Waistharness cuffed and ballgagged.jpg (23.41 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Previous

Return to Self-Bondage