Bondage philosophy and explanation

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Cestlavie
Unfettered Newbie

Bondage philosophy and explanation

Unread post by Cestlavie »

Most of us love to see a girl bound, or gagged, but have you ever wondered why? Why do we get pleasure for all this ? Eventhough it might look just like a strange fetishism, they actually have many logical reasons to enjoy a girl restrained. This channel is about this. I'm sharing a video about the subject, I hope you will appreciate it.

Nonconformer
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Bondage philosophy and explanation

Unread post by Nonconformer »

I grew up enjoying seeing girls bound and tied up in various ways. My earliest memories are as 5/6 year old, I enjoyed seeing Daphne from Scooby Doo as a damsel in distress for example. Another example when i got to my teen years was Sandra Bullock handcuffed to the train in speed.

Im a straight male and crossdresser, i always thought this made me strange and weird so i kept it to myself. It wasnt until i got to my late teens and early twenties that started experimenting light bondage with a girlfriend that it was myself that enjoyed being tied up.

Looking back at all the damsel in distress TV and movie scenes growing up, it was not that i enjoyed seeing a woman helpless, it was because i wanted to be the damsel in distress.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I agree with Nonconformer. Also a straight male crossdresser (I'm dressed now) who enjoys looking at pretty girls. for me, the biggest turn-on in looking at bondage pictures is imagining myself in her place and wondering what might happen to me. Hopefully ending in a bunch or orgasms.

Cestlavie
Unfettered Newbie

Thank you for your reply nonconformer 😀

I guess many bondage lover had Daphnee as their first crush, and for good reasons, she definitely is the symbol of the damsel in distress. Talking about this, the way she's gagged in the scooby doo movie(as Michelle Gellar) is very attractive.

I also fantasy a lot to ve myself a damsel in distress bound and gagged! I used to crossdress for selfbondage and I really miss it.

Cestlavie
Unfettered Newbie

I've made a little video in order to explain some reasons' why bondage lover enjoy a bound gagged girl:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/10ENSo2 ... p=drivesdk

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

Like others, it's been imagining myself as the damsel in distress. I'm a straight male and the crossdressing is purely to feed into the damselness. I have no desire to go out in public this way.

I frequently walk down the street, see a woman in a particularly sexy outfit or one that feeds into a particular fantasy (ie secretary) and wonder how I'd like to be all bound and gagged wearing that outfit.

blondemod
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by blondemod »

Some men just seem to enjoy control.
Some like a little more control
Some like layers and layers of control

Bondage is just one of those layers for some.

On the sub side, said control can help things feel ordered, simple, protected in a way.
You know he'll take care of things. He HAS to.

Such control doesn't necessarily have to be bondage of course, but usually if they like layers and layers of control, bondage seems to be important to them.

Growing up in a D/s household (dad D, mom s), a lot you just didn't understand till getting older. A lot of order was imposed (how to dress, behavior, lessons in time management, etc).

Dad kept mom in a lot of tight bondage (just another layer). I'm sure the feminazi's would be horrified.

r8864
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by r8864 »

I first realized it as a kid when I found myself being turned on by women being handcuffed and arrested