Chained in Leg Irons

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Chained in Leg Irons

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Almost two hours ago, my Jailer decided that I was resting a little too peacefully and decided that I needed to wear a pair of Leg Irons to “keep me warm”. Not sure how long She intends to keep me chained… and no She did Not leave me the keys. They are not that uncomfortable but the chains do make a lot of noise dragging on the wooden floor. She totally surprised me with this one.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Chained in Leg Irons

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Hope she lets you out before you have to go to work.... :-)

dsteve
Chair Bound

Unread post by dsteve »

Nothing like the sound of heavy chain dragging on the floor. Hope you enjoyed the time.
dSteve

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Jailer kept the cuffs on me for almost another hour. The leg irons were standard S&W, so the chain was fairly light but without a key, they were not coming off. There are plenty of keys in the house but they are not easy to get to with leg irons on.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Jailer put leg irons on me again yesterday and kept me in them for about an hour and a half or so. This time it was a lot less comfortable because they were a bit too tight to walk easily.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Yes, if leg irons are too tight they press on the tendons and make walking painful.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?