New bondage idea

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: New bondage idea

Unread post by mandyb »

ropetieguy wrote:How about strapping her wrists down with the palms of her hands facing the other way (outwards)? That will prevent any wriggling fingers getting to the strap buckles.

loving the new pics. Makes me very horny and jealous. So want to try that.

Can't wait for the pics of Anna wearing nornal clothing.

have you got a tree, perhaps, or washing line pole in your garden that you could entice her to be rope tied to?
Glad you enjoyed the pics I will post more asap.

I also love post tie and there are trees and posts in the woods at the bottom of our garden and I have had thoughts but unfortunately we have neighbours.
Skype me: mandy.boot

mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mandyb »

d3vious.g3nius wrote:Here's a rudimentary "sketch: of what I was trying to describe!!!
diagram.jpg
The cuffs for the wrists need to be attached(non-moveable fashion) to the belt encircling both legs otherwise hand rotation is available, and you know those pesky fingers on our lil' bondage pets... they're always greedy and looking for ways to thwart YOUR best bondage efforts!!! We CAN'T have that now can we?! Hehe

Also, for any effective bondage to occur, as in your sample picture, the belts would need to be too tight in order to prevent her from being able to slip out of it.

HTH's
- d.g

P.S.
Updated piccie's are wonderful, thank you both. You two enjoy yourselves.
Thankyou for the compliments and for going to so much trouble.I will use the cuffs and find a way to attach them to the thigh belt in such a way they cant slide around on the belt.I might even use the other pair on her upper arm and attach them to that belt too,

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

mandyb wrote:Thankyou for the compliments and for going to so much trouble. I will use the cuffs and find a way to attach them to the thigh belt in such a way they cant slide around on the belt.I might even use the other pair on her upper arm and attach them to that belt too,
You're welcome and BTW, a lil' black duct tape(3 turns 'round) may just do the trick for a cheap, easy and fool proof connection ;)
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mandyb »

d3vious.g3nius wrote:
mandyb wrote:Thankyou for the compliments and for going to so much trouble. I will use the cuffs and find a way to attach them to the thigh belt in such a way they cant slide around on the belt.I might even use the other pair on her upper arm and attach them to that belt too,
You're welcome and BTW, a lil' black duct tape(3 turns 'round) may just do the trick for a cheap, easy and fool proof connection ;)
My thoughts exactly. Not black but looks ok and hopefully will do the job.

ropetieguy

Unread post by ropetieguy »

Looks great Mandy. Nice improvisation.

Strap her wrists palm facing outwards and make her wear gloves or duct-tape the foot end of sone stockings over her hands.

Lucky Anna. Look forward to seeing more of your bondage.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

ropetieguy wrote:Looks great Mandy. Nice improvisation.

Strap her wrists palm facing outwards and make her wear gloves or duct-tape the foot end of some stockings over her hands.

Given the current setup, placing her palms facing out is of no consequence!!! She can just rotate them back inside the leather restraints ;)
mandyb wrote:My thoughts exactly. Not black but looks ok and hopefully will do the job.
I'm a form, function, and fashion, kind of guy! Good job though, it''ll be interesting to hear about the outcome with the improvements.

- d.g

ropetieguy

d3vious.g3nius wrote:
ropetieguy wrote:Looks great Mandy. Nice improvisation.

Strap her wrists palm facing outwards and make her wear gloves or duct-tape the foot end of some stockings over her hands.

Given the current setup, placing her palms facing out is of no consequence!!! She can just rotate them back inside the leather restraints ;)
mandyb wrote:My thoughts exactly. Not black but looks ok and hopefully will do the job.
I'm a form, function, and fashion, kind of guy! Good job though, it''ll be interesting to hear about the outcome with the improvements.

- d.g
Very true d.g. With her wrists strapped down facing out the task of rotating them in the cuffs would be made a little trickier especially if she was wearing leather gloves as the friction of the leather against the inside of the cuff would make it more difficult.

Loving your contribution too d.g. Appreciation from me.

D aka RTG

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

...rotating them in the cuffs would be made a little trickier especially if she was wearing leather gloves as the friction of the leather against the inside of the cuff would make it more difficult.
Good point RTG! And if I remember correctly she did have on a pair gloves.

Loving your contribution too d.g. Appreciation from me
Thanks man ;) It's good to see, and be a part of, a lil' D/scussion actually going on in the forums.

I really really like your idea about the stocking ends over the hands :D So simple and yet so deceptive... it would be amazingly frustrating to have such little "fabric" keeping you from being able to use your fingers to help get your self free(buckles, locks, knots etc)! Loving all of that :twisted:

My mind expanded a bit with the thought of making a pair of latex fist mits, but not the usual heavy bondage mits. Just some thin form fitting fingerless gloves with a snug to tight wrist band. In the scenario of use you'd make sure the bound one had NOTHING to snag them on AND... you'd lube them inside and out, ROWRR! No friction on either side to grab or manipulate ANYTHING!!! Frustrating to try for sure though.

At least that's how it plays out in my head ;)

/off topic end
- d3vious.

ropetieguy

d3vious.g3nius wrote:
...rotating them in the cuffs would be made a little trickier especially if she was wearing leather gloves as the friction of the leather against the inside of the cuff would make it more difficult.
Good point RTG! And if I remember correctly she did have on a pair gloves.

Loving your contribution too d.g. Appreciation from me
Thanks man ;) It's good to see, and be a part of, a lil' D/scussion actually going on in the forums.

I really really like your idea about the stocking ends over the hands :D So simple and yet so deceptive... it would be amazingly frustrating to have such little "fabric" keeping you from being able to use your fingers to help get your self free(buckles, locks, knots etc)! Loving all of that :twisted:

My mind expanded a bit with the thought of making a pair of latex fist mits, but not the usual heavy bondage mits. Just some thin form fitting fingerless gloves with a snug to tight wrist band. In the scenario of use you'd make sure the bound one had NOTHING to snag them on AND... you'd lube them inside and out, ROWRR! No friction on either side to grab or manipulate ANYTHING!!! Frustrating to try for sure though.

At least that's how it plays out in my head ;)

/off topic end
- d3vious.
mwah ha ha ha. Loving your idea of lubing her fingers inside a glove restricting movement.

Hope Anna is feeling better today, Mandy and will be bound again very soon

mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mandyb »

Thanks folks

I hope to test again later so watch this space.

mandyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by mandyb »

Things went better this time. The leather bondage is now inescapable :twisted:

ropetieguy

That's tremendous bondage, Mandy. Really like the new additions, the fact that Anna's thumbs are strapped down preventing movement to unbuckle the straps. Anna looks so incredibly sexy, she has such an amazing figure. Great work.

looking forward to the new set, the 'normal' clothes set, I'd love to see "the girl next door" look.

hope you are both well

Chainme247
Unfettered Newbie

Bondage for both

Unread post by Chainme247 »

My GF NIKKI is in some sort of bondage 24/7.She has a narrow waist,neck with long slender arms and legs. She always wears a wide thick leather belt plus wide wrist cuffs.Loves to be bound in public+ all the bdsm gear padlocks tight for no escape.She buckles her collar on her neck so tight her lips perturbed outward.Then she tugs on her collar and attaches
the padlock in the back.Her sister shows up and is partially bound in leather belts buckled tight and chained. She asks how one are we gonna be locked up ? Well 3 days or more. She's tarts struggling and trying to get loose to be cont...