bound in sand

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by Sophie »

Hi

Back for news
For health reasons, I was far from my experiences since October. Now, pratically full recovered, I will start again soon
Last year, I have done many sessions. I used alternatively sand and mud.
With the mud, I succeed in being fully encased including my head. I have done it progressively. The fist times, till the neck, then adding mud to the chin and my ears, after my entire head without my face and finally completely. It is very intense especially when the water drains and the mud start to be thick. We never waited till the mud become completely dry because every time to extract me from it, it require a very long time, one hour I think. And it is a lot of job for my husband to transfer the mud in basins.
After this "muddy" sessions, I go back to the sand which is easier to handle.
My last sessions last year were in my barrel with sand, in the garden. During one of them, the brother of my husband and his wife were home for a drink and me hidden in my barrel at few meters from the table, a funny feeling for me. No noise was allowed !
Now I have to be patient for few weeks, no more I hope, before starting again with my encasement session. My husband already prepared a new box to replace the barrel. It seems small, I will see the result. I should be in the same balltied position but with a quick opening on the side. He put wheels to move it easily when I will be inside. I will let you know

Sophie

M-observer
Unfettered Newbie

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by M-observer »

Welcome back! :)