bound in sand

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
MobServer
Unfettered Newbie

Re: bound in sand

Unread post by MobServer »

Sophie wrote:It was another one but same bondage. The compression by the foam must be funny but not simple to do it with the chemical products and it seems you have To cut the barrel or box to go out,
Hope you can share us pretty soon what you do. :D
Keep calm and be my work of art!

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sophie »

Too extreme the expanded foam.
I continue my sessions in the garage with the barrel and the box.
In the barrel I never stay more the 2-2.5 hours. Due to the position, I ask every time the release. But I like this 2 hours, it's intense.
My husband put the box on legs to place under an electric heating. Now I feel warm in my cocoon :-)
I let him choose the duration of my session. It is a surprise when he start removing the screws on the lid. It never go over 4 hours. Sometime it feel short, sometime long. If not very compressed I could do more, sure, But not very funny for him as he stay close to the box for safety.

So

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sophie »

I still enjoy the "sand bondage". Both in the barrel or the box
Now in the box, I stay stucked long times. Last week, we put the box in the garden and my husband buried me with a good compression. It was the sunny hours and he regulary pour water threw holes in the lid to cool me. He released me after 6 hours in my hot and tight box. A wonderfull session. I drink with a little tube inserted by my husband.
I hope to do longer session with training

Sophie

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sophie »

Hi

Back here to give you news about my "sand" session.
I continue using the box and the barrel. Both during several hours.
It is easier in the box as I lay in a confortable position, only stucked by the sand. Till 5-6 hours
In the barrel, I reached 3 hours.
I have done funny sessions in the garden with the barrel. I was stucked inside while friends were home without knowing I was close to them in my sand cocoon. :mrgreen:

Sophie

Elzart
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Elzart »

Does your husband use a remote controlled vibrator?
It can also be an interesting game.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

The way to do it with polyurethane foam is probably to wrap the occupant in something like cling-film, lay a thin layer of foam that they can lie on and part fill the box so it fits the back half of their body. Then once cured, remove them, cut the top surface smooth, put film over that and fill again, this time with a breathing tube in place. Then you have a reusable perfect cocoon that can be closed with, for instance, ratchet straps. For more fun cut holes in the top half for access to genitals and nipples, and maybe the soles of the feet. Imagine having your feet ticked when you literally can't move a muscle?

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sophie »

It seems difficult to make this mold. But it would be a fast way to be cocooned. This foam is sticky?
With the sand, the process is quite long. 15 minutes to go in, same to be free. And more from the barrel. The good thing is the possibility to adjust the compression I want.
I have done some change in my devices. Now, I use a plastic mask for nose and mouth. I can breath through the nose and have the mouth closed. So I have already done 2 sessions with tape on my mouth and earplugs. Funny. I feel more isolated, without any noise.

Elzart, sure I have done with a vibrator. I always choose the speed, not my husband

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

The challenge with polyurethane foam is that it takes a while - 10-20 minutes - to expand to its final size and set, and several hours to cure, but the subject could be removed after the initial expansion as long as they don't crush the shape getting out. In the first few minutes it can be shaped but once cured it's firm but slightly flexible or at least soft to the touch, but only slightly. Once cured it can be cut with a knife or saw but this leaves a rough finish. My dream solution would be to coat the surface with liquid latex and the resulting case could be used many times.

I'd guess about 6-10 cans of foam would be needed to fully encase an average person but it could be less. A bit of practice would be needed to get an even fill. I'll definitely give this a try if I can find space and a willing partner.

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sophie »

If I understand well, the person lay on the bottom part of the mold and you filll the box to the top. But it will glue the person inside the box, no? How to remove the top part except waiting it become hard? a little scary...
I think the sand is safer, only it need time to go out
But, interesting your idea ;)

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

I have some experience with encasement with expanding foam. The major challenges are:

1. The foam acts like glue and very hard to get off of skin. You definitely need to protect your body with an easily removable layer. I have used cling film.

2. The heat while curing is very hot especially in an enclosed container. The only way I have been able to mitigate is doing small amounts at a time and even then it is still very hot.

3. The foam does shrink a little a day or so later. It is not as tight as you would think.

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sophie »

Thanks for your feedback. Foam is perhaps not what we imagine as encasement solution

We have done a modification on my box. Now, my husband can open quickly the lateral side and I can be free in 10 secondes if needed. It is also easier to remove the sand.
He changed the wooden panels by others more water resistant and the lid is now more rigide with metallic nuts instead wooden screw.
I still use it in our basement. Confortable with the heating
For the barrel, he's thinking how to release me in a faster way. Very long today, but no solution still now.

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sophie »

Hi.

Garden season is back 😉
Not only barbecue but also play with sand.
We had a nice weather last week end.
I decided for a barrel session outside. On sunday, my husband prepared the sand. It was still cold. I put on my neoprene suit. I sat on the bottom of th barrel and my husband filled it, tamped the sand and closed the lid.
I stayed 1.5 hour encased. Still a good expérience to be immobilized and blind. I hope the température will increase to warm the sand

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sophie »

Hi

Good holydays. Many sand sessions.
2 at the beach. The first one, I was buried up to my neck, the second, fully entombed with a breathing tube. A big job for my husband as I was in a stand-up position. We were in a quite place, far from the sea to avoid people. With the head out, I saw some people surprised. While completely buried, I don't know 😁. It was 5 and 2 hours sessions.
Back home, I used my "sand cocoons"😉, especially the barrel.
I can know endure a good pressure when filling the barrel progressively. I remain relaxed until there is no place for more sand well compacted and the barrel is sealed.
All is hard, I cannot move. I love this.

Sophie

Katie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Katie »

The biggest concern is chest compression and breathing. If My face is under ground we us a 2 hose mask so I’m breathing in one and out the other. The weight of the sand on chest can be enough to suffocate you to so that is a concern. Most of the time I am hurried with only head out of sand. Breathing is still very hard. I’m normally in much longer though since sand is generally a punishment. I’ve been hurried with only head out of sand for a week. Completely under with face mask for air and water was 2 days. Ofcorse this mean I have to go to bathroom in the sand. For us he dug a pit 10 foot deep and 15x15. He filled the whole with gravel on bottom then sand. The regular first is too rocky and hard to be used for this.

Elzart
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Elzart »

Sophie wrote: 22 Aug 2021, 21:49 Hi

Good holydays. Many sand sessions.
2 at the beach. The first one, I was buried up to my neck, the second, fully entombed with a breathing tube. A big job for my husband as I was in a stand-up position. We were in a quite place, far from the sea to avoid people. With the head out, I saw some people surprised. While completely buried, I don't know 😁. It was 5 and 2 hours sessions.
Back home, I used my "sand cocoons"😉, especially the barrel.
I can know endure a good pressure when filling the barrel progressively. I remain relaxed until there is no place for more sand well compacted and the barrel is sealed.
All is hard, I cannot move. I love this.

Sophie
Hi Sophie,
You haven't written anything since 2017.
What's happened to you since then?
Have you ever been in a dangerous situation?
Do any of your friends know about your fetish?

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sophie »

Hi

I continue my expériences with the box and the barrel. I started using mud as I wanted something more sticky. We find a place not far from our house, with an area with mud similar to clay. My husband picked up several bins. We cleaned and filtered it.
The first time, I proceed as with the sand. A layer in the bottom and I seated in the barrel. My husband poured the clay around me till my neck. It was soft and pleasant. Going out was not easy as I was stuck. The clay must be removed little by little to be able to free me
For the following session, we let dry the clay to have less water in the barrel. The result is to be completely molded into a compact material that feels hard. impossible to make the slightest movement. Unbelievable. The water rises to the surface of the clay. We need to do more testing to adjust the amount of water. I haven't covered my head yet. My husband is thinking of making holes to drain the water and dry out the clay.
I dream of being completely molded to the head by the clay in the barrel.
Sophie

UKBicouple
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by UKBicouple »

That sounds like a fun day, let us know how it goes 8-)

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sophie »

Elzart wrote: 28 Nov 2021, 14:45
Hi Sophie,
Sorry, I did notice your comment

I never feel this kind of dangerous situation. Just some stress when trying new things as my first time with my head in sand, when my husband screwed the box or closed the barrel.
Anyway, I do step by step. My yoga practice help me in my encasement session.
Only my husband is aware of fetish

Sophie

Sophie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sophie »

Elzart wrote: 28 Nov 2021, 14:45
Hi Sophie,
Sorry, I did not notice your comment

I never feel this kind of dangerous situation. Just some stress when trying new things as my first time with my head in sand, when my husband screwed the box or closed the barrel.
Anyway, I do step by step. My yoga practice help me in my encasement session.
Only my husband is aware of my fetish

Sophie

Elzart
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Elzart »

Hi,
You wrote an experience report a long time ago.
Are there any more changes?
Do you have pictures of the barrel and the box?
Got a new bandage fetish?