Bondage friends wanted!

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
sprdc
Unfettered Newbie

Bondage friends wanted!

Unread post by sprdc »

Male or female, please can people drop me a message to talk about gags, models, swap picture sets.. anything! I'm trying to find more like-minded people to chat about stuff with. As I dont have many people i can talk about these kind of things with.. for the record I'm an 18 year old male who's been interested in bondage since a very young age.

sprdc
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Bondage friends wanted!

Unread post by sprdc »

sprdc wrote:Male or female, please can people drop me a message to talk about gags, models, swap picture sets.. anything! I'm trying to find more like-minded people to chat about stuff with. As I dont have many people i can talk about these kind of things with.. for the record I'm an 18 year old male who's been interested in bondage since a very young age.
my discord is threestripez#3357 if anyone does wanna chat

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

I am in the same situation. give me a holler on here and we can talk

creativethinking21
Chair Bound

Unread post by creativethinking21 »

Hi yeah would be fun to chat, I am 28 male in the midst if you wanna chat? Drop me a PM and we can discuss favourites lol

Andnkerr
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Andnkerr »

Hi,
I'm new here too, I'd love to chat. I have no idea how. If you don't hear a message from me it's because I couldn't figure it out, so please send me one? thanks! :D

LoverOnFire
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LoverOnFire »

any Ladies from Nova Scotia into Bondage and BDSM ?

gaby0001
Chair Bound

Unread post by gaby0001 »

I could suggest to do that in this thread. I think there are a lot of bondage friends in this forum ;)

Chainme247
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Chainme247 »

Seeking people that love bondage

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Please drop me a DM. Im a very kinky male with a dark mind and I love swapping fantasies with the like minded (as long as they are adults)
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

Chainme247
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Chainme247 »

Today I woke up and my friend was locking my waist with 8 inch bondage belt that used 4 padlocks. She wrapped my neck with a 4 inch collar so tight my lips stole. She chained my wrist to the sides of my waist.pulling me to the huge window where lots of people walk by and chains were locked to the floor and the curtains pulled back for all to see.i was left struggling with my tight bonds. Locks chains rattled loudly and the ballgag made me drool all over my tits

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Chainme247 wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 16:08 Today I woke up and my friend was locking my waist with 8 inch bondage belt that used 4 padlocks. She wrapped my neck with a 4 inch collar so tight my lips stole. She chained my wrist to the sides of my waist.pulling me to the huge window where lots of people walk by and chains were locked to the floor and the curtains pulled back for all to see.i was left struggling with my tight bonds. Locks chains rattled loudly and the ballgag made me drool all over my tits
Your friend sounds awesome. ;)