BDSM and Technology - machine learning and slave training

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
awixas
Unfettered Newbie

BDSM and Technology - machine learning and slave training

Unread post by awixas »

Here's my idea for how you could use machine learning technology in BDSM play:

This cruel and delightful idea would require:
  • Web camera
  • Locking Shock Collar
  • Some kind of wireless control switch module
  • Gesture Description Language Software
You can use Gesture Description Language to write a program that could detect a human position.
Using such software, you could rig a system that will watch a slave with a web camera and detect if the slave is in a certain position. This way you could have a computer program detect if a slave is holding a slave position correctly. The fun part would be that if the slave breaks form or tries to leave, the program will trigger a remote switch that will ZAP the shock collar slave is wearing once every second, with an increasing charge every zap, until slave returns to proper slave position. (or instead of a shock collar, an electric butt plugg in a locking harness would also do the trick). This puts slave in a cruel predicament because a computer would mercilessly enforce the position. With this kind of set up, a Master could train slave in different positions effectively without having to even be in the room.

We're all going to be enslaved by computers and A.I. anyways, we might as well enjoy it ! :)