Why are ballgags so erotic?!

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
LollipopV
Unfettered Newbie

Why are ballgags so erotic?!

Unread post by LollipopV »

Alright people, is it just me or when I see a captive with a ball gag that continuously tries to spit/push it out, I'm getting instantly turned on? I dunno but there is something sentimental when it comes to oral restriction. The rush of euphoria when you make her silent non-consensually where she is angry about it and tries her best to fight the oral prison you sealed her with. Or the moment you start kissing and arousing, she again feels teased and challenged, which brings her to more enthusiastic wrestles with the ball. Same thing when she is sexually licking, biting or smooching the ball, again that's heavenly hot, am I right? ;)
It would be really curious for me if someone has a real life story, which can share and describe, thank you! :D

lotharj
Chair Bound

Re: Why are ballgags so erotic?!

Unread post by lotharj »

LollipopV wrote:Alright people, is it just me or when I see a captive with a ball gag that continuously tries to spit/push it out, I'm getting instantly turned on? I dunno but there is something sentimental when it comes to oral restriction. The rush of euphoria when you make her silent non-consensually where she is angry about it and tries her best to fight the oral prison you sealed her with. Or the moment you start kissing and arousing, she again feels teased and challenged, which brings her to more enthusiastic wrestles with the ball. Same thing when she is sexually licking, biting or smooching the ball, again that's heavenly hot, am I right? ;)
It would be really curious for me if someone has a real life story, which can share and describe, thank you! :D
I think they are exciting to wear as well, however, my partner doesnt like them as much because it interferes with other oral pleasure. If I do wear one it is usually when I am alone or asleep and really have nothing to say anyway which kinda deadens the experience. If I try to be bratty and speak up I get punished in other ways as they know this is what I want. :cry:

ColonelShuffle
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ColonelShuffle »

I certainly get the same feelings when I see a helpless damsel with a ball gag strapped in her mouth.

For me, there are plenty of reasons the image of a ball gagged damsel is an erotic image. One reason is my love for inescapable bondage gear. A locking ball gag, once it’s strapped on tight and locked, is impossible to get off. The image of the ball gagged person now trying to push the gag out of their mouth, failing, and growing frustrated with the relatively simple gag, is a turn on.

There’s also the effectiveness. Ball gags are one of the best gags I’ve seen for rendering speech nearly incomprehensible. The unintelligible complaints coming from the gagged victim are very hot, and as an added bonus, ball gags will inevitably make the person wearing it drool uncontrollably which can add to the humiliation.

Finally there is the aesthetic potential. One of my favourite videos is one of Carissa Montgomery, wearing a black latex catsuit, with a black ball gag wedged between her pink lips. The different colours highlight each other, and make both the gag, and the damsels lips pop.

LollipopV
Unfettered Newbie

lotharj wrote:I think they are exciting to wear as well, however, my partner doesnt like them as much because it interferes with other oral pleasure. If I do wear one it is usually when I am alone or asleep and really have nothing to say anyway which kinda deadens the experience. If I try to be bratty and speak up I get punished in other ways as they know this is what I want. :cry:
About the sleeping thingy with a ballgag...jaw usually ache after a long use. Isn't it uncomfortable? As for the "bratty" actions, I suppose you like to play with fire, acting to be untamed... :D

LollipopV
Unfettered Newbie

ColonelShuffle wrote:I certainly get the same feelings when I see a helpless damsel with a ball gag strapped in her mouth.

For me, there are plenty of reasons the image of a ball gagged damsel is an erotic image. One reason is my love for inescapable bondage gear. A locking ball gag, once it’s strapped on tight and locked, is impossible to get off. The image of the ball gagged person now trying to push the gag out of their mouth, failing, and growing frustrated with the relatively simple gag, is a turn on.

There’s also the effectiveness. Ball gags are one of the best gags I’ve seen for rendering speech nearly incomprehensible. The unintelligible complaints coming from the gagged victim are very hot, and as an added bonus, ball gags will inevitably make the person wearing it drool uncontrollably which can add to the humiliation.

Finally there is the aesthetic potential. One of my favourite videos is one of Carissa Montgomery, wearing a black latex catsuit, with a black ball gag wedged between her pink lips. The different colours highlight each other, and make both the gag, and the damsels lips pop.
Yes, absolutely! Gags, especially the round ones, add very much of an attractiveness to subs. Not only that you earn an amazing view, but the more combatant the sub is, the more arousal she bring and you as well. I don't know but making the gag as secure as possible, makes me think the sub will have a demotivational thinking of fighting back, knowing there is no escape. I mean, it can be inescapable but she might think it's a fake hope of freedom that gives her a goal. Probably I'm into the fighty subs and not much into the...sub subs, who would've thought. :D

And about Carissa Montgomery...hm, good choice! I personally prefer Emily Addison, Julia Faire, Kobe Lee and Karlie Montana, but I assume you've already heard about them. Their play is impressive.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

LollipopV wrote:Probably I'm into the fighty subs and not much into the...sub subs, who would've thought. :D
Makes sense, plenty of us are into the "pushy dom". The type to take the bratty ones and be a bit more forceful in their restraints. ;)

LollipopV
Unfettered Newbie

Tesgri wrote:Makes sense, plenty of us are into the "pushy dom". The type to take the bratty ones and be a bit more forceful in their restraints. ;)
True, true...gotta love em'

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

LollipopV wrote:
lotharj wrote:I think they are exciting to wear as well, however, my partner doesnt like them as much because it interferes with other oral pleasure. If I do wear one it is usually when I am alone or asleep and really have nothing to say anyway which kinda deadens the experience. If I try to be bratty and speak up I get punished in other ways as they know this is what I want. :cry:
About the sleeping thingy with a ballgag...jaw usually ache after a long use. Isn't it uncomfortable? As for the "bratty" actions, I suppose you like to play with fire, acting to be untamed... :D

I don't last long with a ball gag only about 30+ minutes before it hurts and a couple of hours I'll safe unless being actively teased. I'm immune to a lot of pain while being pleasured. Usually I'll be gagged mid day while my partner naps or they are out on an errand for an hour or two.

If I am rarely gagged at bedtime it has mostly been tape for this reason. A couple of times we played before bed and a ball was left in while my partner collapsed and I was stuck until they wake later in the night and removed it.

I'm the typical brat when I want attention, but after a few years my partner is wise to this and they have implicitly trained me by not giving me what I typically want. It still works sometimes though if they are in a hurry and frustratingly just throw locks on me at random. Bad attention is still sometimes good attention :D

LollipopV
Unfettered Newbie

lotharj wrote: I don't last long with a ball gag only about 30+ minutes before it hurts and a couple of hours I'll safe unless being actively teased. I'm immune to a lot of pain while being pleasured. Usually I'll be gagged mid day while my partner naps or they are out on an errand for an hour or two.

If I am rarely gagged at bedtime it has mostly been tape for this reason. A couple of times we played before bed and a ball was left in while my partner collapsed and I was stuck until they wake later in the night and removed it.

I'm the typical brat when I want attention, but after a few years my partner is wise to this and they have implicitly trained me by not giving me what I typically want. It still works sometimes though if they are in a hurry and frustratingly just throw locks on me at random. Bad attention is still sometimes good attention :D
That life experience tho...I'm quite jelaous, y'know ;)

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Ballgags look good and feel good in the mouth. I like the softer ones best because you can get a pretty big one that fills the mouth and keeps you quieter, but doesn’t force your jaws apart like the hard silicone ones. A white ballgag on a pretty girl wearing bright red lipstick is the best.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

The ball gag always reminds me of apples in the mouth of a whole roast pig as you might see at a banquet.

BlondeSlut
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BlondeSlut »

Gags is so hot to wear... Like other have said the restrictions and helpless feeling with it... Trying to speak or push/spit it out...

I have also had some nice experience with the gag in public hidden by a facemask here under Covid-19... going into a supermarket or other shops and not able to ask questions or answer other (like if I want the receipt with me)... that is so humiliating, but at same time so hot...