Tonight’s predicament.

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Hubbyswitch75
Unfettered Newbie

Tonight’s predicament.

Unread post by Hubbyswitch75 »

So folks, predicament bondage is a personal favorite.

Lately my wife and I switch roles, while becoming parents had slowed things down, we’re both in our mid forties, we have re-ignited the passion, and it’s really nice!

Tonight, while children sleep, ours and the neighbors, aarrhhh. Some fun is planned!

I’m thinking, she’ll be on all fours, handcuffed, ankle cuffed with a joining chain. Gagged and hooded, dressed in her favorite sexy outfit. A vibrator seated nicely and trapped by her thong.

Her predicament, finding the keys while keenly listening for my hot or cold instructions. Various concealments used for possible key location to heighten the suspense, towels, clothing, plates etc.

Thoughts please, suggestions welcome!

Have fun, be safe!

ducttapelover
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Tonight’s predicament.

Unread post by ducttapelover »

Enjoy, sounds fun!

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Sounds like a great night, I'm sure you'll both enjoy it :)

Lthrsubbobby
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lthrsubbobby »

Hiya,
Back in my 20's myself and my girlfriend of 17 yrs,where both into leather,she introduced me to bondage,we shaped each time,liked it so much drove down to a sex shop in Manchester as we where both well know in Edinburgh, and spent about £3/4000 on different bondage stuff,
After a while we noticed I was 100% sub,n she was dom,
I love every minute of it wished I could meet like minded people for same kinda fun,although I would have to purchase more bondage gear although I do have some leather