Lthrsubbobby looking for dom/leather 1st exp

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Lthrsubbobby
Unfettered Newbie

Lthrsubbobby looking for dom/leather 1st exp

Unread post by Lthrsubbobby »

Hiya 52 yrs old and looking for genuine 1st time exp with dom/leather guy/s.
Had girlfriend who introduced me into bondage in a big way mid 20's.both us really into leather,
Well known at the time so really kept to ourselves, on the night in question we went to a mixed club in Edinburgh called joy,
We got in I was wearing my new leather jeans,my girlfriend was wearing her new leather dress,anyway I had taken an exstacy with some of our friends in there.it started to kick in I found a seat and all I heard was"o look at the nick of u,you got something to tell me Bobby in a gay club wearing leathers and all loved up on e,he said u better hope I pull tonite or am taking u home,every started laughing, all I could think of as I looked up he was head to toe in leathers even gloves,I replied if u had it in u I would let u,He answered oh I've got it in me and the state your in u couldnt stop me.
Wow all I could do was eye him up all nite,basically fantasising about being under his control,now ave never thought about aguy in this way,and I thought I got away with staring at him,but a few weeks later my girlfriend wanted a wee session,and during let me know she seen me staring at our friend Robert,that nite we talked about it,and she had organised the best session we ever had I haven't went with a girlin over 7 yrs as I think if I do not stop gettingembarrassedand make a move to exp this I will never know if I like it or not
So here I am.i am 100% genuine