Vacuum Bed Scenarios

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Shiway
Unfettered Newbie

Vacuum Bed Scenarios

Unread post by Shiway »

Hi there!

My wife agreed to get one of those amazing, airtight vacuum beds with breathing hose and penis hole. We are now looking for some interesting scenarios for us to play. Even those quite extreme.

Give me your ideas, even those most crazy :D
I want to gather some inspiration, and use your imagination ;)
Most of a time I will be her sub, closed in the vacbed. For now we're doing some breathplay and milking/post orgasm torture alongside with a bit of CBT, but we'd like to use full potential of the vacbed.

I will appreciate every your idea! :mrgreen:
P.S. what is the best way to suck out air from the vacbed? We use our regular vacuum cleaner, but I am afraid of burning it.

Shiway
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Vacuum Bed Scenarios

Unread post by Shiway »

Hi!
Thank you for your response!

I've already have some experience with vacbeds, so I know the trick with ear plugs and I use it every time. As you said, it is safer but also more comfortable.

If it comes to the one-way valve, it came with my vacbed already. I purchased it from eurocatsuits.com of anyone would like to know.
In my opinion, they're doing best vac beds.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Hey, I don't really have a scenario for you but if you don't already
know, you may need to be careful of your ears with a "head inside"
type vacbed(breathing hose), at least I've read this many times
over the years. Use earplugs or something for protection if needed.

Have fun, don't burn the house down with the vacuum cleaner,
- d.g

P.S. You should have, or acquire, a valve that keeps the air out
when the vacuum is disconnected. (automatic one-way valve)
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

Leopard99
Chair Bound

Unread post by Leopard99 »

Wet and dry vacs will not overheat because they have a separate fan to cool the motor..

With most vacbeds you don't want or need a vac running at full speed all the time. If the bed is fairly leak tight and you have a oneway valve in the vac line then you only need to run the vac in occasional short bursts. If your vac has a speed control then you can run it continuously at low speed without much risk of trouble. A lot quieter too. A high power (1000W+) light dimmer can also be used to adjust the speed of a vac.

NEVER attempt to use a vacbed solo. The owner of Kink Engineering, one of the most experienced vacbed people in the world, made a mistake using a bed solo and died.

If your victim is ticklish (or even if not) a magic wand type vibrator is great fun.