Your Ideal Bondage Session

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
BondageGuy88
Unfettered Newbie

Your Ideal Bondage Session

Unread post by BondageGuy88 »

Just a little curious as to what's everyone's ideal bondage session would be if you were to have an in person session with a dominatrix.What scenario would be done how would you be bound and gagged what would be worn between the dom and yourself?

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Your Ideal Bondage Session

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

My ideal bondage session would be with a lover, not a Domme. Dressed up in some of my favorite girly clothes: silky blouse, pencil skirt, stockings & heels. Maybe a tight corset. It wouldn't matter what she wore, because I would be blindfolded the whole time. Tied up nice & tight with rope, gagged & blindfolded, then left alone for a while. My favorite positions are standing tied to a post, hogtie, or strappado. She would know my favorites, I wouldn't know or have a choice of position, or positions, and she might choose something else. A big part of the fun for me is not knowing what will happen or how long I will be left. She comes back to play with me a bit; maybe some arousal, maybe some pain & torture, then leaves me again. Repeat a few times, with me never knowing how long I will be left alone or what will happen next. The trick is getting the bondage tight and strict enough to be interesting and not boring, but not so tight that it causes too much pain or does any damage. The session would end with a big orgasm.

With a Domme instead of a lover, there would be no orgasm at the end, only frustration.

BoyToyBooty
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BoyToyBooty »

Mine is a kidnap fantasy where the person dominating me; male or female, has total possession of my body. All the regular bondage and domination acts would be involved, but what would make it my ultimate fantasy is to have a dominator gather a live audience to watch and decide what happens to me. I would prefer more than 10 people watching, and even allowed to participate if they wanted. When I whimper or beg, they would taunt and make fun of me, if I cry they would demand whatever was being done continue but longer and harder without mercy. They would group up and 5 or 7 people at a time get right in my face and shout or even scream at me to both cum or warn me that I better not cum. Psychologically, to have the audience pull me into two different directions at once would be the ultimate thrill. If I cum, someone will shock my ass hole and balls with strategically placed electrodes, but if I don't then others will slap my balls, or push a dildo into my ass. A humiliating penalty for doing or not doing something. An inescapable torment. I love that feeling.

I started doing live webcasts when covid started, nothing myself, but I was hired by a dom to be the victim. But the audience is online through one of various virtual conferencing services depending on who I am working with, but those people are online, they are not in the room with me and have no access to my body. So for me the feeling of humiliation is just not there. Its too virtual. Ideally, I want the audience in the room where I am, and allowed to participate as much as they want.

Gomezadams
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Gomezadams »

My ideal bondage senerio involves being chained from head to toe with heavy chains, an iron collar, and locking cuffs on my ankles and wrist with multiple women present. I am presented to the group bound in chains and they are told that I am there toy and they can have their way with me, whatever that involves. The longest time I've been kept and used like this was 72 hours. It was amazing!

Amordaza
Chair Bound

Unread post by Amordaza »

Interesting question. If I were to play with a dom, I think my ideal session (probably fantasy, more accurately) would be a role play in which I play an escape artist and the dom plays my evil assistant.

I would begin by explaining to my new assistant that I need to practice my magic act. I would instruct her to tie my hands behind my back. After doing so, she would start making suggestions to improve the act, and at first I would permit her to do so, allowing her to add a waist and crotch rope. However, she would continue and add a chest harness and other restraints. By the time she tied my elbows, I would be protesting, but she would ignore me and keep adding rope. When finished, she'd gag me with a scarf to shut me up.

Helplessly bound, she'd lead me to a tall thin cage. She'd place a key to the cage on a necklace around my neck and lock me into the cage. So long as my hands remain restrained behind me, I will be trapped in the cage. I will struggle for awhile, and she'll come by every now and then to taunt me on how I still haven't escaped. Finally, she will come tell me that perhaps I need more motivation to escape and that she can help.

As I struggle in my cage, I watch as she lines up tools of torment: a feather tickler, nipple clamps, paddles, and whips. She places them on a table next to a pair of ankle suspension cuffs. She unlocks the cage and drags me over to the suspension cuffs, secures them on me, and suspends me upside down, telling me that escapes are easier when suspended. She will then punish me, telling me that she won't stop until I agree to tell her my magic secrets. I try not to relent, but she eventually breaks my will, and I divulge my secrets.

Kirsi
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Kirsi »

Well, my ideal bondage session is to be as a French maid. I have already accepted to be as a French maid for a man and his girl friend. I will be on their maid for 24 hours. I will have some breaks during my duties, but I have spent these breaks in bondage. I have had their maid once before but only for about 8-10 hours. Anyway, the whole 24 hours will be hard, but I know I can handle it. I don’t know when my service will be, but we’re trying to get time in a couple of months.

MT1659
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MT1659 »

Something crossed my mind whilst asleep a while ago. It involved an underground attic, with a long stairwell. It was essentially like a jail, except that the cells were more like those in prisons from the Elder Scrolls Oblivion. The cells would be around 1.75 metres wide, and 2.5 metres long. You would need to provide your own food/drinks/clothes/whatever else. There is a fridge and microwave provided.

The enrolment procedure consisted of wrists being cuffed at the waist, connected to ankle chains. Not be removed at all except in an emergency. The restraints are custom designed, and resemble standard law enforcement equipment. But with different locking mechanisms/keys.

A chastity device was mandatory too for all non-females (must be on at time of entry).

There was no talking allowed between prisoners. Such behaviour would result in whipping. There is no set duration for stays, except that it must be for a minimum of 7 days. After one is released, the manacles remain on the person, and the key is mailed to them.

Chainme247
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Chainme247 »

My session would be both of us getting put in leather bondage with smooth shiny steel bdsm gear.Collared5 in clicked tight with 2 locksin back .Next I wrap a wide leather bondage belt around her narrow 20" waist so tight shes forced to stand pertruding her breast out.Wrist locked to waist ,elbows pulled tight behind her back till shes archedout tits exposed.Next a walk in the park at night while people stare and shes drooling from the ballgag. Then my turn for hrs days