How to Prevent Nipple Clamps From Falling Off

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Amordaza
Chair Bound

How to Prevent Nipple Clamps From Falling Off

Unread post by Amordaza »

I just started using adjustable nipple clamps, but I seem to have the problem that they keep coming off my (male) nipples no matter how tight I adjust them. This is a bit of a problem as I want to do some predicament bondage in which certain positions will cause a pull on my nipples (e.g., tying a string from the clamps to my feet while kneeling so that extending my feet causes pain in my nipples).

Has anyone else had this problem? If so, how did you solve it?

TigerS
Unfettered Newbie

Re: How to Prevent Nipple Clamps From Falling Off

Unread post by TigerS »

You could try wrapping and tightening them up with rubber bands, a thread or maybe even putting another pair of clamps over them, so they are squeezing them together. They'll probably sting more, but hey at least they will stay on
Creator of SpankPls - kinksters' first fully personalized and limit-conscious BDSM task generator.

Intrigued? Want to try it out?

Check it out for yourself: spankpls.com

Amordaza
Chair Bound

TigerS wrote: 25 Aug 2022, 11:53 You could try wrapping and tightening them up with rubber bands, a thread or maybe even putting another pair of clamps over them, so they are squeezing them together. They'll probably sting more, but hey at least they will stay on
Thanks for the reply. I might try that, but to be honest, I don't want the clamps to hurt too much.

I've thought about nipple suction screws (e.g., https://stockroom.com/collections/nippl ... et-suction). Does anyone know what kind of a sensation those create? Is it similiar to nipple clamps?

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I have a pair of suction devices similar to those. They hurt differently than the pincher clamps and can be very painful if you put on too much suction. The advantage is that you can adjust them for just the right amount of suction, but at lower levels they will still fall off if you bump them or wiggle around too much.

TheGrayghost1956
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TheGrayghost1956 »

Use the elastic bands used for tooth braces, they are the right size and strong.

Amordaza
Chair Bound

Thanks everyone for the suggestions!

@JaniceNoyb, I think I will try the nipple suction devices. I'm curious to see how they feel. I hope that the tightness needed to give me the right level of pain is tight enough to keep them on when I'm thrashing around; I sometimes like to play houdini.

@TheGrayghost1956, I had not thought to use those elastic bands on nipple clamps. I may try that as well.

Yossarian
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Yossarian »

I bought some clover clamps (ebay) that feature four raised dots on each pad and frankly, these are a game changer in nipple clamping technology. They really can't be pulled off in almost all cases. Actually, they were pulled off once and it was a memorable event that I don't plan to repeat. I'm just glad that my nipples stayed attached to me and not to the clamps.

Amordaza
Chair Bound

Yossarian wrote: 12 Oct 2022, 21:34 I bought some clover clamps (ebay) that feature four raised dots on each pad and frankly, these are a game changer in nipple clamping technology. They really can't be pulled off in almost all cases. Actually, they were pulled off once and it was a memorable event that I don't plan to repeat. I'm just glad that my nipples stayed attached to me and not to the clamps.
I don't suppose you name the brand name and model of those clamps? I haven't looked at nipple clamps much, but I don't think I've ever seen any with raised dots. Sounds like fun if I could get my hands (nipples?) on them. :)

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

My clover clamps have those four little raised bumps. I think I bought them from Extreme Restraints. They are a little too tough for me and I can only tolerate them for a short time. (My nipples are wimpy, I guess)