Looking for rules to break

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
simoxp43
Chair Bound

Looking for rules to break

Unread post by simoxp43 »

In the next few weeks I will start working from home for a few months and my girlfriend would like to experience some sort of 24/7 restriction for at least 2 weeks.
As I wrote in another post I have been tied up for 3 days many times with no problems (the chains still allow me to move and stretch the muscles).

We have defined some rules together:

- I will always have to remain tied up, even during the shower. The chain will be 8 in for the hands and 10 long for the leg irons (we are considering making it shorter certain times so it will be more difficult for me to move)
- I will have to wear the diaper instead of the underwear, but I will not have to use it (if I use it I will be punished with [you decide in comments] spank)
- I will have to wear a collar attached somewhere during non-work hours
- every morning I will prepare breakfast and serve it in bed
- I have to do all the house work manually (no dishwasher, no mop)
- I will always wear my smartwatch when my girlfriend will be outside (in case of emergency)
- When not doing work or other commanded job I must stay blindfolded in a corner (we are still discussing this rule, what do you think?)

We are thinking how to make my imprisonment more fun and less boring for both of us.
Do you have any other rules to recommend? We would like to implement some punishments but there must be rules to break....
"A real men know is place".

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Re: Looking for rules to break

After posting this my boss send me a mail asking to stay at home from friday (they are anticipating my office renewal). Tonight we worked on our contract and in the end we added time limit to ensure there will be punishments. This is the contract that I will sign, any other idea or suggestion is appreciated :)

This is a submission contract between the owner PG and the slave SM.
This contract is valid starting from 6 pm on September 2 until 9 pm on September 16, 2022. Any extensions are defined in the "Punishments" section and the extension could not be after October 3, 2022.

Restraints

The padlock keys that prevent SM to escape will be kept securely by PG, SM will know where are the keys but it can use them only in an emergency: the keys will be in a tvcc area with a motion alarm. SM will be tied as described below for the whole duration of the contract, any modulation of the following can be done only for emergency purpose:

- Hand tied with leather cuffs - 8 in of chain
- Foot tied with leather cuffs - 10 in of chain
- Neck - a collar will be used to chain SM in various point of the home (6ft chain) during non working hours. The collar will be removed during the night.

Every tentative of removing chain or escaping by SM will be punished with an additional 4 days of contract.

Clothing

C1 - PG can wear normally or be naked as it wants.
C2 - SM has to wear a diaper and be completely naked when instructed by PG. Complete nudity could not be asked during SM online working hours.

Bathroom and sex

P1 - SM must take a shower every evening under PG supervision. Cuffs will be temporary covered with plastic bag but must not be removed for any reason.
P2 - SM must ask permission before going to bathroom and the door must be open at all time.
P3 - During non working hours the diaper can not be used because (it is only an underwear alternative). Any improper usage of the diaper will be punished as 10 -20 missed foot kiss in the dedicated section.
P4 - SM is not allowed to masturbate, infraction to this rule will result in no sex for 1 month.

Furniture and eating

F1 - SM furniture usage is revoked during the contract: this rules will not apply under specific PG request / tasks (as intended in the following section) or during working hours. This not apply to bathroom furniture.
F2 - SM is intended to eat in a plate placed on the floor. SM could not eat if not authorized by PG.
F3 - while PG is eating SM must kiss her foot under PG specific command. Missed kiss will result in a punishment as described in the dedicated section.

Family and Friend visit

F4 - No member of family or friend is allowed to enter in the house during the contract time. Covid could be used to avoid external visits.

General rules and limits

G1 - During non working hours SM must do every PG request. For every request there will be a time limit and if this limit is not respected there will be a punishment as described in the dedicated section.
G2 - If there is no specific job / task requested SM will stay blindfolded in the corner and the foot/chain will be locked together to prevent movement.
G3 - Every house stuff must be done by SM manually (no dishwasher, no mop or other object) and only under PG surveillance.
G4 - SM can not leave the home for any reason, any request by PG are intended to be done only in house and cannot include external space.
G5 - SM must wear a smartwatch during PG absence and during this time the collar chain will be increased to 32 ft. SM collar is intended to be locked near the sofa.
G6 – SM will receive 30 spank every evening independently from other punishment or rule break

Punishment

SM must follow all the rules in this contract. If there is a violation with no specified punishment this will be treated with 30 spanks and 20 min of corner time. PG will take note of every punishment: every 10 punishment the contract will be increased of 24 hours.

Missed foot kiss:

Number of kiss missed | Punishment:

1 – 5 | Hand chain reduction to 6in for the day (not during working hours)
6 – 10 | Foot chain reduction to 2in for the day (not during working hours)
10 - 20 | 30 spank with paddle
20 + | 60 spank with paddle, hand and foot chain reduction to 2in for the day (not during working hours)

Time limit not respected

Time range | Time exceeded | Punishment (all times in minutes)

0 - 20 | 0 - 10 | 20 min of corner time
0 - 20 | 10 + | 40 min of corner time
21 - 40 | 0 - 10 | 20 min of corner time, collar chain reduction to 4ft
21 - 40 | 10 -20 | 40 min of corner time, collar chain reduction to 4ft, 20 spank
21 - 40 | 20 + | 60 min of corner time, collar chain reduction to 4ft, 60 spank
40 + | 0 - 10 | 40 min of corner time, collar chain reduction to 4ft (all contract time), 60 spank
40 + | 10 - 20 | 60 min of corner time, collar chain reduction to 4ft (all contract time), 100 spank
40 + | 20 - 40 | 120 min of corner time, collar chain reduction to 4ft (all contract time), contract duration increased of 12 hours
40 + | 20 - 60 | 120 min of corner time, collar chain reduction to 4ft (all contract time), contract duration increased of 48 hours
40 + | 60 + | 180 min of corner time, collar chain reduction to 4ft (all contract time), contract duration increased of 48 hours with all chain reduction to 2in

Amordaza
Chair Bound

Unread post by Amordaza »

simoxp43 wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 17:16 - I have to do all the house work manually (no dishwasher, no mop)
Wow! Not even a mop? :o Now that's what I call punishment.

This long-term bondage session sounds exciting. I hope it really works well for the both of you. Here are a couple of other possible rules:
  • Do not speak unless spoken to. If you break this rule, your girlfriend has the option to punish you. One fitting punishment would be having her gag you.
  • If you complete a chore and your girlfriend thinks you've done a poor job, she reduces the length of your hand or ankle chain by one link for the rest of the day. This will make completing future chores more difficult and, after repeated failure, may leave you nearly immobilized.
simoxp43 wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 17:16 - When not doing work or other commanded job I must stay blindfolded in a corner (we are still discussing this rule, what do you think?)
This sounds like a good idea, but it really depends on what you and your girlfriend like. On the one hand, I can see this as a way of giving your girlfriend a respite: keeping you occupied and paying attention to whether you are following all the rules may be exhausting for her after a while. On the other hand, I feel this rule only works for people that like being busy all the time or want to be kept busy as a form of punishment or control. If you're like me (I need down time to keep from feeling overstimulated), then you may find yourself standing in a corner a lot.
simoxp43 wrote: 29 Aug 2022, 17:16 We are thinking how to make my imprisonment more fun and less boring for both of us.
Do you have any other rules to recommend? We would like to implement some punishments but there must be rules to break....
If you and your girlfriend find challenges interesting, you could have a rule that says that she will blindfold you and hide some item in the house every morning, and if you find it before the end of the day, she will give you a treat. This now creates a dynamic where, given a chore, you have two choices: do the chore to avoid punishment, or break her commands in order to find the item and win the treat. She has the challenge of hiding the item, and you have the challenge of deciding which option (obedience or disobedience) is in your best interest.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Amordaza wrote: 30 Aug 2022, 13:05 Wow! Not even a mop? :o Now that's what I call punishment.
True, this will be funny for my girlfriend at least. Luckily I will only have to do them 3 or 4 times
Amordaza wrote: 30 Aug 2022, 13:05 [*]Do not speak unless spoken to. If you break this rule, your girlfriend has the option to punish you. One fitting punishment would be having her gag you.
[*]If you complete a chore and your girlfriend thinks you've done a poor job, she reduces the length of your hand or ankle chain by one link for the rest of the day. This will make completing future chores more difficult and, after repeated failure, may leave you nearly immobilized.
I really like these ideas, I have to see what my girlfriend thinks about them. Maybe I will exclude the gag because I can't keep it much, that's why I'm practicing
Amordaza wrote: 30 Aug 2022, 13:05 This sounds like a good idea, but it really depends on what you and your girlfriend like. On the one hand, I can see this as a way of giving your girlfriend a respite: keeping you occupied and paying attention to whether you are following all the rules may be exhausting for her after a while. On the other hand, I feel this rule only works for people that like being busy all the time or want to be kept busy as a form of punishment or control. If you're like me (I need down time to keep from feeling overstimulated), then you may find yourself standing in a corner a lot.
This shouldn't be a problem because my girlfriend already has a list of things to make me do, plus I don't like to sit doing nothing and that's why cornertime will be a punishment.
Amordaza wrote: 30 Aug 2022, 13:05 If you and your girlfriend find challenges interesting, you could have a rule that says that she will blindfold you and hide some item in the house every morning, and if you find it before the end of the day, she will give you a treat. This now creates a dynamic where, given a chore, you have two choices: do the chore to avoid punishment, or break her commands in order to find the item and win the treat. She has the challenge of hiding the item, and you have the challenge of deciding which option (obedience or disobedience) is in your best interest.
This is a fantastic idea and I thing that my girfriend will be enthusiastic.

Thank you very much for you ideas, I already posted our contract but it is under review by moderators...I will keep you updated with the revision :D
Last edited by simoxp43 on 30 Aug 2022, 13:45, edited 1 time in total.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

My girlfriend returned from work today with some new ideas and I showed her your suggestions.

We changed the contract that I posted in my second post by editing this section:
Rewards and Punishments

R1 – Every 2 days, with SM blindfolded, PG will hide a small object in the house. If SM finds it during the day (time limit is 9 pm) will be rewarded with a treat from PG. SM can search the object only when doing commanded job task from PG. No punishment will be issued if the object is not found. This rule will not apply in additional contract days (days added by rule breaking or punishment).
R2 – If SM complete a job and PG is not satisfied the hand and ankle chain will be tied with a 40in chain for the rest of the day.
R3 - If there is a violation with no specified punishment this can be treated (PG can decide based on the chore): with 30 spanks and 20 min of corner time or with a humbler for 15 minutes.

SM will take note of every punishment: every 15 punishment the contract will be increased of 24 hours.
She doesn't want to add the speaking rule, but when she read you comment about the mop she wanted to add this rule: "SM will clean the floor every 3 days". Fortunately our house is relatively small because every 3 days means that to clean the floor without mop it will take me almost the entire evening :roll:

I am also thinking of keeping a daily diary. Do you think that some in the forum may like it if I post it here?

Amordaza
Chair Bound

I'm happy that one of my suggestions helped you and your girlfriend and hope that you two have a lot of fun with it.
simoxp43 wrote: 30 Aug 2022, 17:13 I am also thinking of keeping a daily diary. Do you think that some in the forum may like it if I post it here?
I can't speak for everyone, but yes, I think board members would be interested in a daily diary. I am certainly interested because I'd like to see how the suggestion I made works out. I'm also curious as to how well long-term captivity is going to work out: it sounds very fun and kinky but also challenging. If you and your girlfriend are willing to share that diary on the board, I'd be happy to read it. :)

simoxp43
Chair Bound

We will surely share our diary in this post, maybe we will share it every 2 or 3 days.

This evening we have signed the contract and my girlfriend insisted on changing the family visit rule:

F4 – Only PG sister will be allowed to enter in the house during the contract period. SM cannot be asked to stay completely naked during the visit but the other rules will continue to apply normally. No other member of family or friend is allowed to enter in the house during the contract time. Covid could be used to avoid external visits.

His sister is the only one in the family that knows our kink side and I have no problem being tied in front of her....but this was an obligated choice while discussing the contract: increasing every punishment or this.

Finally, the biggest mistake I made was to show the "mop comment" to my gf. She wanted to change the punishment rules in this way:

SM will take note of every punishment:
R4 - every 2 punishment the G3 rule will be modified with this addition regarding the floor cleaning “with an additional chain between handcuffs and ankle cuffs”
R5 - every 15 punishment the contract will be increased of 24 hours.
R6 – a maximum of 5 punishment can be assigned in one day. If there are more than 5 infraction the contract will be increased of 24 hours in which SM will stay diapered in the closet for 8 hours. Only breakfast and water will be allowed in that day. This rules can be applied for a maximum of 2 additional days.

I am pretty sure that she will do everyting to make me have a punishment to apply the additional chain rule and I something in my mind tells me that I will clean the floor while his sister is in the house....

I'll keep you updated in the following days when my "session" will start.

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

I like Amordaza's idea of gagging you. Are you a crossdresser? If not- your girlfriend could make you wear a maid's dress and apron while doing household chores. (That would NOT be a punishment for me :D )

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Hi everyone, first 3 nights passed and I am spending my launch time to give you a short update. I changed a little my diary to make it more readable. Fist I want to reply to the last comment:
JaniceNoyb wrote: 02 Sep 2022, 19:17

I like Amordaza's idea of gagging you. Are you a crossdresser? If not- your girlfriend could make you wear a maid's dress and apron while doing household chores. (That would NOT be a punishment for me :D )

I am not a crossdresser, I asked my girlfriend if she was interested in that but she said that prefers me naked.

But now let me start with the summary:

Day 1 – Saturday 3

Punishment received: 2
On Friday evening, after both coming home our contract started. I got completely naked and my clothes and shoes have been put in a locked wardrobe. While laying on the bed I discussed with PG about our next days, we discussed the safety word and she told me something that make me fall in love again ("I am your mistress for this days, but I am still you girlfriend. Tell me everything and we will discuss it. Don't call me mistress or with any other name, I am simply your baby").

She chained my hand with leather handcuffs and the same with my ankle. She used 6 padlock in total: 4 to lock the cuffs and 2 to set the length of the chain (we decided to use electrician's tie-wraps to avoid problems with water).

During the first night chained everything went well and I slept normally.

I woke up before her and I served breakfast: she put my collar and diaper, while she were eating I followed the kiss rule but I misunderstood the command for 8 times so she reduced the foot chain to 2in.

Walking with that chain length was difficult but on Saturday we have house chore to do and she commanded me to clean the whole house furniture except the floor. I stayed on the fixed time for the kitchen, the living room and the bedroom but I exceeded the limit for the bathroom: fixed limit was 60 minutes and I exceeded by 35.

Because of this my afternoon started with a corner time and some spanking. The worst thing was the collar chain reduced to 4ft, during corner time this was attached to a window handle so I didn't have many space to move.

After dinner I cleaned the dishes and acted as footrest while blindfolded for about 90 minutes while PG watched TV. I have had my evening spanking and shower and then we go to sleep.

------------------------------

Day 2 – Sunday 4

Punishment received (number): 1

After breakfast I cleaned the floor with R4 in place: I had an additional chain between handcuffs and ankle cuffs. Cleaning the whole floor without the mop kept me busy for 3 hours. The defined time limit was 4 hours so I would have time to search the hidden object but my girlfriend wasn’t fully satisfied of my job because I forgot to clean some points near a corner: I already have a chain between hand and ankle cuffs and this has been reduced to 40in making impossible to find the object that was in “un upper position”.

In the afternoon his sister come to visit us: using a paper tape they defined a route along the house and I was instructed to follow it for 4 times: due to my condition doing that walk of about 130ft for 4 times was a real nightmare. After serving some snack to my girlfriend and his sister I was trained to do some slave position like the “table” and “humble”.

After dinner I “cleaned” the dishes on the floor with two bowls because my chains doesn't allow me to fully stand and reach the sink (something we haven’t think while we were writing the contract). I had a shower (still with all the chains) and additional spanking before bed time.

Amordaza
Chair Bound

@simoxp43, glad to hear an update on how your captivity is going. It also sounds like your home will be really, really clean by the end of this exercise! :lol:

I would find cleaning the floor for three hours to be brutal punishment. Your girlfriend's lucky to have you.

Looking forward to your next update!

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Hi everyone, sorry I missed some update but I changed my working schedule to have only 30 minutes of launch time so I have more time to “play” with my girlfriend and writing updates has been difficult.
Also writing too many lines with the handcuffs is not too easy but I’m getting used. I will post the following days update ASAP (Saturday and Sunday are a little longer to write).

Day 3-4-5-6-7 – Monday - Friday
Punishment received (number): 3

During working days the routine has been almost the same. After breakfast my girlfriend went to work and I made the same. I was diapered and chained and except for the first morning where the handcuffs prevent me to use the keyboard as fast as I do everything went normal.
In the evening after work I assisted my girlfriend to have a shower (meaning that I was his towel holder). For two days I have a little problem with the foot kiss rule and before dinner I had a spanking and a chain reduction but luckily for me not in the days I had to clean the floor. As sad in the other days after dinner I “cleaned” the dishes on the floor, had a shower (still with all the chains) and additional spanking before bed time. On day I was lucky enough to find the hidden object so my girlfriend give me a gift (throat).
Wednesday I had a little problem: I was very tired because of work but I had to clean the floor (this day with additional chain) and I (intentionally) forgot some tiles: this means only one thing.....punishment. We both agreed that this has to be issued on Saturday morning.

The working days went exactly as I expected: we didn't have high expectations regarding punishments or games as we are normally both very tired in the evening.
Amordaza wrote: 13 Sep 2022, 03:13 I would find cleaning the floor for three hours to be brutal punishment. Your girlfriend's lucky to have you.
She is lucky to have me but I am also lucky to have her ☺️

simoxp43
Chair Bound

....and finally the past weekend update:

Day 8 - Saturday

Saturday again and so house chore again. But first my girlfriend had a punishment pending with me: during her breakfast she put the humbler on me and left it for me for about 30 minutes while I kissed her feet. I was supposed to keep the humbler for 1 hour but PG sister “saved” me coming to our home earlier than expected.

I was diapered and “started” doing the house chore.

Before continuing a little suggestion: If you write a contract like us keep in mind to write every possibility or you might have a problem. In the contract I agreed to write: “F4 – Only PG sister will be allowed to enter in the house during the contract period. SM cannot be asked to stay completely naked during the visit but the other rules will continue to apply normally”.

“Started” because PG sister come with an additional chain that was connected to my ankle cuffs. PG had a chain to my collar so I was completely controlled by PG and his sister and instructions were clear: I could only use my hand to clean the furniture, moving to another point was possible only if allowed.

After this punishment (not officially declared, but this is what I call this kind of restriction) we had launch: they wanted me to cook some rice but due to my chains and collar I let the package fall. They made me cook another package of rice and after launch I had to collect every single grain one by one (this has kept me busy for at least 2 hours).

In the afternoon after make me wear my chastity cage my girlfriend went out and I remained with his sister doing...nothing (she watched tv while I was in a corner).

Before dinner I was blindfolded and they made me lie on the floor. They tied my legs so that I couldn't move them and they did the same with my arms. This is because that evening I would have been their table: they ordered something from a restaurant (I think Japanese) and they used me to support the dishes. It was not easy to stay still without being able to turn, knowing that in that case I would make everything fall and be severely punished. In the end, however, everything went well and after my girlfriend's sister left I was rewarded.

------------------------------

Day 9 – Sunday

In the morning, after the classic routine I cleaned the floor but this time, not being totally tied up, everything went smoothly.
I was thinking of a quiet day but my girlfriend had something in mind for me.
She hid 4 sheets with 4 different "punishments" around the house, then she tightened my handcuffs and chained them with the collar. She gave me 1 hour to find the various sheets: finding the sheets I avoided the punishment written above, otherwise I would have suffered it.

In the end I was able to find only 2 sheets so after launch I had the punishments that I had not found.
  • The first consisted in counting all the 1, 2 and 4 cent coins in a money box while remaining on 4 legs. For every 50 cents counted I would get 5 spankings.
  • The second punishment involved licking my girlfriend's feet while they were covered with maio (something I don't like).

After dinner we went to sleep and talked a lot about the past week, she asked me if I really still wanted to be her slave for the next week and of course my answer was "Yes!"

Amordaza
Chair Bound

simoxp43 wrote: 15 Sep 2022, 06:31 She hid 4 sheets with 4 different "punishments" around the house, then she tightened my handcuffs and chained them with the collar. She gave me 1 hour to find the various sheets: finding the sheets I avoided the punishment written above, otherwise I would have suffered it.
That is fiendishly clever! Perhaps your girlfriend should become a punishment idea consultant. :)

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Amordaza wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 01:10 That is fiendishly clever! Perhaps your girlfriend should become a punishment idea consultant. :)
We can start and online business about punishments 😅.

Since the contract ended I wrote a summary of the last week.

Day 10 –11 –12 –13 –14 – 15 – Monday - Friday

This working week hasn't changed much from the previous one, the routine has been pretty much the same so I don't go into detail.

Day 16 – 17

My girlfriend was called for a job over the weekend and even though the contract was practically over we decided together to continue it until Sunday evening.
But it would have been a very "boring" weekend for me.
During Thursday and Friday she made me fix some hooks on the wall in the basement: she did not tell me what they would be used for but then I understood it.

Saturday morning her sister come home. After making me wear the chastity belt and a new diaper they took me to the basement, they unplugged the locks that kept my hands and feet tied but my freedom did not last long. She made me wear my collar and attached it to the hooks that I installed with a 20ft metal chain.
Since her sister did not have the right to use me as a slave my girlfriend decided to make me useless.
I was tied in the basement practically until Sunday evening, about every hour her sister came to check if everything was ok bringing me water and food, I could move slightly and I even managed to sleep on the mattress they had prepared.
Since my hands and foot were “free” I manage to change my diaper and have some exercise with her sister (she is a personal trainer).
We also had some long talks and I discovered many new features of my smartphone and smartwatch that I was unaware of (I always had the smartwatch on so I could use it to eventually ask for help and the smartphone was my reward for the long contract).
Sunday night my girlfriend came back, I was untied and rewarded. We talked a lot about what happened in the last two weeks and we concluded that the experience has been positive for both of us, it has probably changed us and we will certainly be much more attached.

Amordaza
Chair Bound

@simoxp43, congratulations to you and your girlfriend on completing the contract! It sounds like you both got a lot out of it.

Would you be willing to elaborate on your experience? What did it feel like to be in bondage and under your girlfriend's control for so long? What did you like about it? Do you have any suggestions for others that might try something similar?
simoxp43 wrote: 19 Sep 2022, 11:25 We can start and online business about punishments 😅.
I'd be tempted to buy a punishment, but it might involving cleaning floors with no mop. :lol:
simoxp43 wrote: 19 Sep 2022, 11:25
...and we will certainly be much more attached.
I think there's a bondage pun in there somewhere. :D

Glad you found the experience positive, and thanks again for sharing it with us.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Amordaza wrote: 21 Sep 2022, 01:38 Would you be willing to elaborate on your experience?
Yes, but first I need some time
Amordaza wrote: 21 Sep 2022, 01:38 What did it feel like to be in bondage and under your girlfriend's control for so long? What did you like about it?
The first few days it was like a game, it's not the first time we have had a long session (2-3 days).
The following days it was a mix of emotions that are difficult to describe: some times I was very sad for the punishments as it seemed to me that I had not done what I had to but other times I was very excited at the idea of being his slave.
The most beautiful? The confirmation of being with a girl I can trust and who knows how to make me feel good: being completely chained leads you to ask yourself various questions, especially during punishment when you are left. alone. How the other person handles the moments before and after make you understand a lot of things.

Amordaza wrote: 21 Sep 2022, 01:38 Do you have any suggestions for others that might try something similar?
The first thing I suggest is to be clear about what you want and which are the limits. Writing a "contract" helps a lot and is also fun to do together.
To do something like this I think it is necessary to trust the other person a lot before the experience, otherwise it could be more scary than exciting. For example, I would never do something like this a with a person I have known for a short time.

Thanks again to everyone for the advice you have given me and for having shared the experience with me in some way.
If you have any other doubts or questions, just ask!

Alizeieie
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Alizeieie »

When I'm online, I'm naked or semi-naked and masturbating; I'm left-handed and can type and use the mouse with my right. I don't normally come when I'm online, but rather when I'm naked in bed or on the sofa like this. Then I wrap a pair of silky nylon shorts over me and have a terrific orgasm, shooting my spunk into the shorts.