Deep Throat Training Need help designing an electro shock device.

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
ctguy4u
Unfettered Newbie

Deep Throat Training Need help designing an electro shock device.

Unread post by ctguy4u »

I'd like to create, (or if anyone knows of an existing product) that would fit on the head of someone, a dildo is place in front of their mouth....if they suck the cock and deep throat... no shock... if they have the dildo out of their mouth for more than a couple seconds... BAM... shock time. Ideas on design and parts to build it... help!

rmcingle
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Deep Throat Training Need help designing an electro shock device.

Unread post by rmcingle »

It would be feasible to make something.

You need to get or make a dildo that has a hollow tube running through it. The back of the dildo will have a hose attached that will lead to a vacuum switch. In addition to the hole at the tip of the dildo there will be one near the base.

The idea is that the dildo must be inserted all the way into the mouth so that both holes are covered in order to be able to suck on it. Hands must be locked behind the back in order to ensure that fingers aren't used to block the second hole. The vacuum switch could deactivate the Estim / shock device directly, but it would be better to have it interface to some computer device that in turn control it.

ctguy4u
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by ctguy4u »

rmcingle wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 16:14 It would be feasible to make something.

You need to get or make a dildo that has a hollow tube running through it. The back of the dildo will have a hose attached that will lead to a vacuum switch. In addition to the hole at the tip of the dildo there will be one near the base.

The idea is that the dildo must be inserted all the way into the mouth so that both holes are covered in order to be able to suck on it. Hands must be locked behind the back in order to ensure that fingers aren't used to block the second hole. The vacuum switch could deactivate the Estim / shock device directly, but it would be better to have it interface to some computer device that in turn control it.
So I'd like to have something that would allow for use with existing dildos.
I found this on etsy... this is definitely the concept I'm looking to do. Either a sensor to detect the distance between the base of the dildo and the mouth, or a tab of some kind that would need to be pressed in as you got close to the base. https://www.etsy.com/listing/841986440/ ... e-sex-toy

KinkyTim
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by KinkyTim »

Wow,cool Idea!