I discovered that i am a sub. I have found I like to be dominated by these small weird women.

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Marsha
Unfettered Newbie

I discovered that i am a sub. I have found I like to be dominated by these small weird women.

Unread post by Marsha »

I feel so dirty even typing this out because it feels like such a taboo. I'm not sure if the following can or will be considered as a confession of some classic kind. But from what I've gathered I might have a rather unpopular position regarding this topic. So maybe from this point of view the content of this topic can be seen as a confession:

I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the "lucky ones" that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before i moved here in this small town. Probably because of my size and my bitch resting face.

About a month ago i started having these "getting groped" experiences . I realized that i don't have an issue specifically with other women groping me. I'm aware that being groped by strangers without giving consent beforehand is not a playful and lighthearted incident. Most people hate it when others touch there boobs or ass. I don't disagree with what makes them feel comfortable but for me I could care less. I feel like I'm the only one that is not upset about this..

I joined this forum because i want to write in details all the incidents and discuss about it. I want to share my experiences. So I will give it a try.

I am 44 year old heterosexual married woman. My husband and I have been married for 18 years and have a 17 year old son. I moved here in this small town with my family about two months ago. My husband was a successful businessman. But he squandered his money in bad investments. Bank foreclosed on our mansion. The one smart thing I ever did was that I never let him near my finances. I come from old money. I grew up rich. I admit that i was used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this. So we had to move. My husband always wanted to move to a rural area, so we moved here because is very near our son's boarding school. We bought a house. About six weeks ago i opened up an antique store. I hate it here. The nearest mall is an hour away. My clothing makes me stick out like a sore thumb in this town. My husband enjoys this new life. He bought flannels and work jeans. Completely ditched his old wardrobe, starting buying guns, and getting excited about doing REAL camping. I hate all of it. I hate the flannels on him, I hate having a gun around, and I've ALWAYS hated the rustic camping he loves. Our kid loves it here too. .

I am a fairly "robust" woman; i am not fat or anything like that, I am"big-boned". I have a healthy figure. I am 5'11 and i have a very large breasts(KK cup), side hips and big ass. They make me look huge.
I was sexualised from a very early age, and shamed for the way my body looks – something I have no control over. I can’t help how wide my hips grow or how big my breasts get. I don’t intend to dress in any particular ‘way’ for anyone. I just wear what I like. I don’t ‘ask’ for anything. I don’t ask to be groped. I wear clothes that fit me properly. Most of my outfit are satin pant and skirt suits satin coats and satin and silk blouses. I am always on high heels and full make up on. If you are curvy, tall and busty, many clothes tend to look sexier on you than on a thin person. So things that fit properly that are relatively conservative can be suddenly too revealing and sexy when you put it on. This happens to me a lot. I wear almost always my satin and silk blouses fully buttoned to the top combined with a satin skirt or satin pants. I don’t wear anything vulgar but because of my body type anything i wear looks tight on me.

My husband is extremely jealous of any kind of attention I get. Please note I am not trying to sound conceited at all, but my looks and body shape get me quite a lot of attention from men. It's been that way since I started developing as a young teenager. I don't give in to these remarks or anything, but it still bothers him to no end. He'll get really clingy and start grabbing all up on me I guess to make it known we're together, which that can get frustrating sometimes.

It'll bug him to death if I go out without him dressed up,texting and calling me about what I'm doing and who I'm with. This is very tiring. I don't like being told what to do or wear as I'm not a child. I'm not allowed to have any guy friends. My husband even doesn't allow me to talk to other guys. The irony is that all this time my husband is been afraid of men – when really, it was a short, skinny older women he should have feared..

Incident #1.

About five weeks ago I arrived home. I got out of my car. I was wearing a pink long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into purple pants and 5 inch pink shoes. I had full make up on.
. I saw my next door neighbor Sally standing on her porch with the other neighbor this nice divorced woman in her early 50s Mary and with this unknown really short like 5 ft 3 skinny kinda masculine woman in her early 50s . She had carrot-top red unkempt hair, very thin lips and green eyes. She also had the pale skin typical of her coloring. A rash of pimples completed the picture.. I walked over to them and started talking to them. Sally introduced the small ginger woman to me as her cousin Sinead.
Then this small ginger Sinead said to me

"Wow. You are real. My cousin Sally said that this giant elegant classy woman is her new next door neighbor , but i had to see with my own eyes.You are so overdressed and shiny.You are such a big woman. You are so elegant and over dressed. With your hair up. Your clothes are so shiny. You are so polished and shiny in this flashy satin clothes on your high heels. Your blouse is so tucked into your pants.
You are huge. You are such a massive woman. Your breasts look absolutely huge, even with your blouse buttoned up to the top. They are vaulting off your chest and being seen from your side and even behind you i can still see your breasts. Your butt is big and heart-shaped also. Your pants are so tight on you. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type.

Your breasts are sooo large. They are massive. This blouse you are wearing is so tight fitting that stretches taut across your chest, it is buttoned up to the top but the buttons are almost threatening to pop free. This fancy clothes are so tight on you because of your body type. You are such a massive woman. Your blouse is so tucked into your pants. Just as a part of my hillbilly psychology I have a dumb question.

Why are you so overdressed, on high heels with full make up on? You are dressed in satin head to toe, for Christ sake. These fancy clothes must be expensive. Are you rich? Please be honest. " she asked me
"Marsha is always dressed up to the max" my next door neighbor Sally commented.

"I always prefer my blouses to be tucked in. It makes the look neater.

I’ve just had to commit to being ‘the overdressed one’. I'm an extreme over-dresser, I never underdress. I just enjoy getting put together. It's a rare occasion to see me in athleisure or without my eyebrows done. For me, dressing in nice, coordinated outfits is a daily hobby and joy.

I am always the most dressed up person wherever I go. I get the "srhlzbth always looks so put together/ dressed up" comments a lot, and I just got used to it. I’m just the chronically overdressed person everywhere I go. But after people see you in nice clothes, jewelry, lipstick, on high heels etc a few times, they accept it as your usual look.

So I'm not gonna lie. I like dressing up, I probably waste a lot of time putting on makeup every single day, and I take way too long to shop. I just love to dress up. "

I answered"

Then this small ginger woman Sinead reached up with her both hands and gingerly cupped and caressed my breasts.

"Oooh!" I squealed in surprise, as this woman who i just met felt me up. My face kinda dropped. I was so shocked I I couldn't bring myself to say anything and just let it happen!! So bizarre!! I've always had big boobs. I easily had the largest chest in my high school. But I was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before. My lack of familiarity with this type of situation was not just limited to being groped either, as so far i had no involvement with lesbians at all.

"My God... What a pair!" Sinead murmured. "Your boobs are humongous .They have enormous size, and they seem even bigger in my small hands. You have tits of such magnitude. What is this? I feel something hard under your massive tits. Is It some kind of wire? "

"That is a part of my brassiere." i replied.

She openly fondled and groped my boobs through the blouse and bra in front of Sally and Mary. Sally laughed.

I was totally caught off-guard, and i simply stood there not knowing what to do. All the while, this small weird Sinead was getting busy with my boobs! This was all too much for me to process. All i could do was simply stood there stunned, letting this weird small woman fondle and grope me. Finally she stopped groping my breasts and stepped back. The four of us continued chatting like nothing happened for the next 10 minutes or so. Then i had to go. As i turned my back on them, Sinead reached down from behind me and cupped my right buttock in her palm, giving it a light squeeze through the satin pants.

I gasped and walked over to my house..

Incident #2.

About four weeks ago i arrived home from my store. I was wearing a black cotton blazer over my shoulders, a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pencil skirt, sheer lace hold up nylon stockings and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I got out of the car. I saw my next door neighbor Sally standing on her porch with her cousin Sinead . She came RUSHING up when she saw me. She said to me

"uuuu i love your blouse. Marsha you are always so elegant and over dressed.

Than this weirdo small woman Sinead reached up and just placed her both hands on my collar bones and started rubbing up and down my upper breasts n the most awkward way( her ugly face was exactly the level of my breasts). She said to me "my cousin Sally told me everything about your family. You come from old money. You are a great woman. You are so tall, big and soft. I am fascinated with your size. You are a colossal woman. " Then she continued asking me about my wardrobe, my style and such.

The whole time while we were talking she was patting my upper breasts with her both hands. We had the most awkward conversation, like really weird, long pauses.

Then this weird small ginger Sinead just lowered her both hands and started fully rubbing my breasts for a solid 3/4 minutes. I backed up and looked at her and she just kept rubbing. So fucking weird. She was patting and rubbing my breasts for like 3/4 minutes. She kept rubbing and feeling up my breasts while she was talking about her fascination with me. She just kept rubbing up and down my breasts with her both hands while she was explaining her fascination with my size to me.
It was just awkward. I was just standing there stiff as a board while she was feeling up my boobs . Also my blazer was over my shoulders(balancing a blazer on your shoulders isn’t easy. Your shoulders must remain lifted, keeping the luxe fabric from slipping off and down your back.) I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the street , probably about 3/4 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. I was humiliated by her. I was just standing there tall, still and silent on my own driveway, letting it happen. Then she said "I gotta go. My mom is waiting for her pills" and finally stopped rubbing my breasts and walked away. I went inside ..

Incident #3.

.26 days ago on my way home i stopped at the grocery store. I was wearing a white long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black satin pants and 5 inch heels black shoes. I had full make up on. I had my hair up. I walked out of the store with bags of groceries in my hands. I walked towards my car
when i felt a hand on my ass. I immediately stiffened. I felt the hand squeeze as i spun around.

I turned to see none other than this weird small skinny woman Sinead , smirking at me.

"Hello Marsha," leered Sinead. "Fancy meeting you here. Marsha you are always so elegant and class. Sorry . I just can't help it."
She reached up and started rubbing my breasts with her both wrinkled hands hands, giving them an exploratory light squeezes.

I turned my head away , as Sinead rubbed and lightly squeezed my breasts. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the parking lot, probably about 5/6 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. Sinead's groping hands continued to roam over my breasts.

Sinead started rambling about her hard life. Her hands were still rubbing my breasts. I was just standing there tall, still and silent with bags of groceries in my hands in the middle of the parking lot, letting it happen. Then she said "I gotta go. My mother is waiting for her groceries" and finally stopped rubbing my breasts and went inside the store .

Incident #4.

14 days ago i attended this women in wine party. I was wearing a gold long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into tight red satin pants and 5 inch heels red shoes. I left my coat in the car. I had full make up on. When i arrived, i saw this weirdo woman Sinead standing in the middle of the room with the host . She walked directly in front of me and grabbed both of my breasts in her small hands. I just stood there, silent and motionless, in the middle of the l room while this small ugly woman Sinead was squeezing my breasts.

After a few minutes of squeezing my tits, she started explaining to the host about her fascination with me .

" I'm totally fascinated with Marsha. Like, how the heck is there such a massive, elegant , classy woman? So, I just rub her all over. It's impossible not to. I've given up. She is letting me. She is sooo tall and big and soft! " She continued to rub my boobs while she was explaining to the host her fascination with me. I was a little shaken as Sinead was feeling up and squeezing my breasts. The experience of having all these women watching me getting groped was still unsettling.

"That is enough . I need to urinate" Sinead said loudly and finally removed her hands from my breasts.

Sinead surprised me again when she fell into my breasts, and she stroked my back telling me what a good woman i am . Even when she reached down and squeezed my bottom it seemed reassuring. I felt like this small ugly groper Sinead respected me and wanted to make sure i didn't feel badly. She was pressing her ugly face onto my boobs and squeezing my ass with her both hands, but i did not pull away. Instead i lost myself in the moment.

Finally Sinead stopped "hugging" me and left. About 10 minutes later i was standing and chatting with these two women, this small skinny woman Sinead walked up from behind and laid her left hand upon my left hip. I gasped and continued chatting with the women. Sinead kept her hand on my hip. Then I felt her right hand slide up the back of my right thigh.

I feel her fingers slide higher along the back of my thigh until the warmth of her palm pressed into my ass cheek over my satin pants and panties. She groped my ass, massaging it.

I turned my head.

"One moment."

She made it sound like she want just a few more seconds to grope my ass, squeezing it, and then she'll let go. I just stood still, chatting with the women.

Sinead squeezed my ass and shake it like she was testing how firm my ass is.

She slid both hands. She cupped my ass in both hands .

She squeezed my ass with her both hands. Anyway, all of a sudden it just stopped. I felt relived.

About 10 minutes later i was standing in the corner, checking my phone. Sinead walked up to me,

reached out , sliding one arm around my back, she slid both hands under my armpits , and cupped my breasts. A shudder ran through me as Sinead commenced to squeeze my breasts.

" Wow your breasts are so soft" she said and slowly released my breasts.

There was an audible gasp from this short like 5ft4 skinny short haired asian looking woman in her late 40s who was watching. She walked up.

"i love asian culture and food. " I said to her..

"I am not asian. I am a full blooded Ojibwe from Leech Lake Indian Reservation, Minnesota. You are a racist ". she angrily told me.

She accused me of racism, but i just said "I am not a racist."

Then Ojibwe's hands rose to fondle my breasts. Sinead too moved in and also began to fondle my breasts. The host and some of the other women were watching with a weirded looks on their faces. I froze and just stood still as my breasts were rubbed and squeezed by the two short skinny women for the next 2/3 minutes. Then they finally released my breasts. I went to the restroom. About 7/8 minutes later i was standing and chatting with these two women, this short skinny Ojibwe walked up to me, reached up with her both hands and gave my breasts a good rub and a poke. The women just laughed. About 5 minutes later later i decided to leave, Sinead put her arm around my hip, the Ojibwe walked up up to my other side to do the same. As we walked around the front of the car , both had their arms around my hips, each had a hand palming a cheek as we walked.

I walked with these two small women's hands on my backside . When we reached the driver side the Ojibwe opened the door for me as Sinead helped me in.

*SMACK*

Of course Sinead couldn't help but spank me one last time as i got in the car, eliciting nothing but a yelp from me. I started the car and drove off.*

Incident #5.

6 days ago i arrived home from my store. I was wearing my long black fur coat over my shoulders, a red long sleeve satin blouse buttoned up to the top tucked into black cotton pants, and 5 inch heels red shoes. I had full make up on. I got out of my car. I saw my next door neighbor Sally standing on her porch with her cousin Sinead . She came RUSHING up when she saw me. She said to me

"I am sooo fascinated with the size of your boobs. As you can see I am totally flat. My breasts are tiny. "

Then Sinead reached up and just grabbed both of my boobs with her both hands as i stood in front of the small ginger woman . Her face was exactly the level of my breasts" They are sooo massive," Sinead said loudly as she felt me up. "I have never felt anything like these big monsters. I am so happy that i can squeeze them whenever I want. You are letting me. Marsha you are a great woman You are a good woman."

This small ginger Sinead just kept feeling up and squeezing my breasts for 2/3 minutes or so!!! I was just standing there kind of awkwardly letting it happen. People have seen it happen. It was not particularly crowded on the street , probably about 3/4 people in sight, but I caught a few stares. I was just standing there tall, still and silent on my own driveway, letting it happen. Then she said "I gotta go. " and finally stopped squeezing my breasts and walked away. I went inside .

Marsha
Unfettered Newbie

Re: I discovered that i am a sub. I have found I like to be dominated by these small weird women.

Unread post by Marsha »

To my surprise, I have found I like to be dominated by this creepy repulsive weirdo woman Sinead. I love feeling like prey. I love feeling pursued, desired, and irresistible. But i get no direct sexual pleasure out of this short skinny creepy woman's groping. I get meta pleasure. I have eroticised the passive suffering of the repulsive treatment i get. The core of this passiveness is how i am frozen to the spot and cannot move or say anything. It is an incredible feeling, and it is this what i have eroticised. I enjoy the public humiliation, publicly being groped by this weird woman Sinead. I enjoy the embarrassment. It is not something that I'm proud of but I'm not ashamed of it either. I get a great thrill out of this groper thinking that I am uncomfortable, grossed and shocked by her actions. If she finds out that I like it , it will ruin it for me. I like the idea that she thinks she's getting a way with publicly rubbing me and groping me look without my consent. I'm usually more on the dominant side in my day to day life, I don't take shit from anyone kinda thing, but it is nice to just give it all up. As far as having intimacy with a woman? That's just something that I haven't done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. But how can I be a 100% straight and still enjoy this?

I want to talk about this situation, because this is new to me. This meta pleasure. I admit to you that it turns me on that this older ugly short skinny masculine woman Sinead that would not even be anywhere near my league is so dominant and aggressive with me . It is like is instilled in my mind now, that i am there for this short old ugly ginger Sinead who wants to grope me. Actually I look forward to her groping me . It seems as though this groper woman targeted me from the very beginning. I am physically stronger than her. Standing next to me she looks like a midget but she is not intimidated by me. Why? I know that this doesn't mean that I'm gay as such, because I've had sex with men and I like men! I'm so worried that this isn't normal! Having my ass rubbed and my breasts squeezed, jiggled and massaged(over clothes) publicly by this ugly short skinny creepy woman Sinead is something I like.

Honestly i would I scream my head off if a man did it but I can’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to this short skinny creepy ginger Sinead. On all five occasions I didn’t say anything or tell her to stop. She took on a very dominant personality almost immediately. She also took the initiative in groping me and publicly humiliating me in a way that made her seem very confident. I am enjoying the secret me, that likes to be publicly groped and fondled. It was almost an out-of-body experience, watching myself allowing her hands to crawl over me.

I have never had a man even ask to touch me, let alone do it without permission. I haven't been touched by strange men in a creepy way. I have large boobs and big butt, and some men like to tell me about them. Men talk about them a lot, but no man ever dares to touch them. If he did I would tell him to fuck off. If he did I would scream. If he did I might even report it. I've been told to my face that “at first I thought you were a bitch but you're actually really nice.” More than once. I'm a naturally quiet person, the speak-when-spoken-to type, and I know that it may come off as rude. I’m deemed less approachable, which is a blessing and a curse. Sometimes I do look extra mean on purpose depending on the circumstances (like walking past a large group of people, I get intimidated). I'm actually really nice, accepting, helpful and kind. .

Marsha
Unfettered Newbie

Re: I discovered that i am a sub. I have found I like to be dominated by these small weird women.

Unread post by Marsha »

Some photos of me. But i had to crop the upper part of my face off. I just can't show my whole face here on this forum. It is too risky.