Chained in Leg Irons

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: Chained in Leg Irons

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Our general preference is for the prisoner to be comfortable but with restricted movement from the toys. That way, there are fewer obvious marks left on them for when the session is finished and the prisoner cannot use discomfort as an excuse for getting free. Keeping prisoners comfortable is a good idea so they are more inclined to play again.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Unread post by simoxp43 »

For us that depends on how long the captivity will last.
If it will last 1 or 2 hours I can accept non comfortable gear but if longer the "comfort" is essential.
"A real men know is place".

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Stahlketten wrote: 13 May 2023, 10:56 Our general preference is for the prisoner to be comfortable but with restricted movement from the toys. That way, there are fewer obvious marks left on them for when the session is finished and the prisoner cannot use discomfort as an excuse for getting free. Keeping prisoners comfortable is a good idea so they are more inclined to play again.

I agree, law enforcement style cuffs are ok for short scenarios. But heavier wide and rounded (oval) cuffs are better for long term sessions. and usually more secure.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

simoxp43
Chair Bound

I personally prefer leather handcuffs for long sessions as they adapt better to the shape of the wrist. In addition, since I wear them every night, they are more comfortable.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

simoxp43 wrote: 16 May 2023, 07:19 I personally prefer leather handcuffs for long sessions as they adapt better to the shape of the wrist. In addition, since I wear them every night, they are more comfortable.
I prefer the high security of steel. I have slept in oval ankle cuffs without any serious discomfrt.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Jimdini wrote: 16 May 2023, 03:59 I agree, law enforcement style cuffs are ok for short scenarios. But heavier wide and rounded (oval) cuffs are better for long term sessions. and usually more secure.
How about neither leather nor steel but plastic instead? I am not a great fan of ASP handcuffs but they are comfortable relatively speaking and well rounded. Recently I have seen that they have a set of matching leg irons that look like they have no sharp edges.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

If they are 100% plastic my gf will buy it immediately so she can make me wear them always during shower :D

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

ASP cuffs are not even close to all plastic but apparently they will tolerate a trip through autoclave for cleaning.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

One of the cool things about ASP handcuffs is that they come in a few colors. That made for an unexpectedly fun session once when She and I both wore handcuffs for a while. She wanted to wear the Pink pair and the game did not end up being fair when She added more toys for me but not for Her. Things get more fun when my Jailer gets Evil.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

The ASP leg irons did turn out to be sized well (Large) and relatively comfortable. There is something odd about the connecting chain that makes a tinkling or ringing sound when they move. I also bought a new set of matching handcuffs when I found that the new ones were a bit different from the black set that I had. Apparently some of the “features” that were once advertised as innovations are no longer considered as good.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Stahlketten wrote: 03 Jul 2023, 14:19 Apparently some of the “features” that were once advertised as innovations are no longer considered as good.
What features would those be?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

The opening for the single strand is purposely moulded too narrow so the single strand will not swing freely. This is not the case in the new version. The single strand swings freely.
The external visual difference is the new version appears to have 4 tiny screws set into the perimeter of the lock case.
The double lock indicator used to be Red but is now Yellow for standard lock sets and has a couple other colors for high security and for European lock sets.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Here I am locked in a pair of leg irons yet again….. It has only been about an hour so far.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I ended up in leg irons and handcuffs for about an hour and a half this afternoon. It was hard to find a comfortable position resting on the leg irons on a wooden floor.