Gag strap problem

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
LollipopV
Unfettered Newbie

Gag strap problem

Unread post by LollipopV »

I'm here to discuss a recent problem about a gag strap of mine. My girl has the temper and while ball gagged, tries to push the ball with her tongue. I've come to the conclusion that she is uncapable to push certain variety of gags, which have more holes and the leather straps are non-stretchy.

She's 5'9' (175 cm.), 134 pounds (Saw her health app), gym girl with decent muscle work and fighting spirit. I discovered that, she's very determined to free her mouth and pushes as hard as she can until she achieves her goal. With that ball gag, she gets it a little past her teeth but after couple of seconds, it pops back in and fails to escape, which makes her more frustrated and turns hot blooded. I could make her stop struggling with a simple front choke hold or an average smack on the butt or face. That would turn her on even more but it ruins the fun, watching her try to get to my body with brute force.

I of course was very ravished and relieved by doing my job well, but after the session, I grew worried to see that the hole of the strap which I used to buckle her with, was getting worn out. The hole isn't circular anymore. After couple of sessions, she probably would be able to escape and tear out the hole so she can smile triumphantly like always do. It's important to hold my prisoner nice and secure.

Is there a way to reinforce the holes, in a way of making them more durable against feisty tongues? I'm open to different kind of solutions as well, let me know.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Gag strap problem

Unread post by Jimdini »

It might be better to go with a harness gag :gag:
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

foundNbagged
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by foundNbagged »

Jimdini wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 17:23 It might be better to go with a harness gag :gag:
I second this!! Harnesses are damn near impossible to escape.

As to repairing the one you have, some basic leatherworking hardware (like grommets) ought to do the trick so long the one you install is bigger than the currently misshapen strap hole.

LollipopV
Unfettered Newbie

Jimdini wrote: 27 Mar 2023, 17:23 It might be better to go with a harness gag :gag:
We have a heavy-duty leather harness gag and indeed does the trick, but she still manages to push the ball a little in front of her teeth to talk, although It's little hard to understand, she still form the words. If i get to tighten the straps, it gets uncomfortable.

LollipopV
Unfettered Newbie

foundNbagged wrote: 05 Apr 2023, 17:27
I second this!! Harnesses are damn near impossible to escape.

As to repairing the one you have, some basic leatherworking hardware (like grommets) ought to do the trick so long the one you install is bigger than the currently misshapen strap hole.
I'm aware that they sell such things in Etsy. Problem is that they sell grommet belts, grommet eyelets and etc. Can't see a link with grommet straps that are that small that could fit a 1.5' ball

fetishdj
Chair Bound

Unread post by fetishdj »

I own something called a 'stuffer mouth gag' which is basically a ball of soft leather that is stuffed into the mouth and completely fills it. It has a face plate and a strap attached to that. You cannot push it with the tongue at all because it immobilises the tongue completely.

Another option might be a ring gag or a mouth spreader gag. These are harder to push out too.

Or maybe a penis gag that goes deep in and is also harder to push out.

You can also get inflatable gags, including inflatable butterfly gags. They go in, get pumped up and fill the mouth. Butterfly one also fill the cheeks

Basically, make sure the tongue cannot move at all and there is no problem.

You could also use metal rings to reinforce the holds in the gag...

blondemod
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by blondemod »

You can always add reinforcing grommets to the leather, though this won't fix the already enlongated hole.
You can buy those from a variety of places. You will need the appopriate punch to affix the grommets as well.
If you buy a kit, should be in there .

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

Go to bondagewebbing.com. search for gags. They make a harness gag with nylon webbing straps. The advantage of this is that there are no holes. I uses a friction type buckle that you can pull as tight or loose as you like. The disadvantage is that I prefer leather in all things.
If anyone has this product I would love to see a review as I have been contemplating a purchase but have not done so yet'
dSteve

boundkarma
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by boundkarma »

The best gag I've ever found is called "The Big One", sold by Silencilicone.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Silencilicone ... ile_header

Highly recommend it! Comfortable, effective and cannot be pushed out if held in place with tape.

Suggest using 3" Microfoam Surgical Tape. Usually sold by the roll - 7.5 yds roll. Adheres strongly, yet removes gently without the sting of duct tape.

Guarantee your gf will not be able to push it out from under a few strips applied strategically.

Enjoy!

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

boundkarma wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 05:55 The best gag I've ever found is called "The Big One", sold by Silencilicone.
But stupidly expensive!

No matter, there is the cheap Chinese knock-off (although I have reason to suspect that it's not so much a "knock-off" as a "product re-positioning"): https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005006456981279.html

Now, I found that even with the strap, I could easily spit it out. A panel harness would keep it in, but my solution was to rivet a piece of aluminium strap to the flexible strap, then put a long (50mm) screw through the front of the gag, through the aluminium strap and deep into the body of the gag to hold it rigid.

For some reason, the upload limit is 1k, so I can't upload a pic. I posted one to FetLife with a few more words about it.

Nonconformer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Nonconformer »

I can only speak for myself, i had the same problems. I now use mainly a ring gag, which i cannot get in front of my teeth. I also have a ball gag that has a metal bar through the center of it, and the straps are attatched to rings at each end of the bar. I find that impossible to move forward.

Also have you tried a penis or dildo style gag?

boundkarma
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by boundkarma »

Expensive, yes, but oh so worth it. If you’re serious about an effective gag that’s made for long term wear, this is it.