Bucket list

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Bucket list

Unread post by dsteve »

I have had some very nice experiences with a few partners, but I have some things that I fantasize about and have not tried. Who else has some thing in the back of their twisted minds that they want to try but have not had the opportunity yet. Here are two of mine:
  • 1. Strait jacket. Both being in one and strapping a willing partner in have been fantasies for a long time. I just haven't bought one yet.
  • 2. Pillory: I would love to have a stout wooden pillory. Again, both roles as perpetrator and victim are appealing. But, how to hide something that large. I have seen them in fairs, and was in one briefly but, not with a partner. This would be great for spanking (bent over, ass exposed) and for anal play. Too bad we don't live in a world where I could install one in the back yard and no one would bat an eye. Or, better yet, would ask to borrow it.
So, who else has some unfulfilled desires.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Re: Bucket list

Unread post by boundBinder »

I have quite a few, though my wife is willing for the most part. I'm just too scared to ask, owing to past bad experiences.

For example:
  • There is a pretty elaborate, REALLY strict hogtie I'd love to experience. It's a specific rope tie I've had in my head for years
  • I have a nice, custom sleep/vacuum sack and matching hood that I have a fantasy about being in it, and then strapped up tight, over the top of it
  • I have this abandonment fantasy about her strapping me to a chair, gagging me, and locking me out in our garden shed for the night(neither practical nor safe, I know), coming out every twenty or so minutes to torment/molest me
I could actually go on and on...

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

I have a few but the most challenging (i Think) would be these,

Put in a Bitch suit with remote control E-stim butt plug and cock sleeve, not knowing where your tormentor is and totally at their mercy.

Steel hell out doors. Locked in a full coverage chastity belt, scolds bridle, steel head ball, Wrist manacled behind by rigid cuffs with six inch rigid bar and ankle manacles with nine inch connecting chain. Zapped on the belt to step forward butt cheeks to turn and belly to stop, stumbling blind, with your own squeals echoing inside the steel ball. Totally disorientated not knowing if strangers are witnessing your humiliation or when no shocks sre being applied , if you have been abandoned, totally helpless and alone.

Nonconformer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Nonconformer »

My bucket list is very long as I have never experienced a lot of what i fantasize about. Here are some of my most common.

* STRAITJACKET - I love the look of straitjackets, I would like to be put in one for a few hours, they look frustrating, which is a plus for me.

*ABANDONMENT - the title says it all. Even being chained to a wall in a basement or out building and left.

*RIGID NECK CUFF - again the frustration and restriction of these look amazing. Not sure how comfortable they are mind.

CUFFED WHILE PARTNER IS AT WORK - I would love for someone to leave me a pair of rigid/speedcuffs, and tell me to put them on keyholes away from fingers at some point while they were at work ( I would have an easy exit in case of fire, but stuck in the cuffs ). In this scenario, i dont think i could wait, id probably put them on as soon as they leave. I do worry about not being able to double lock them.

These are probable my most basic ones. I may share more later.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

yours are so much more detailed than mine. I am humbled.
One of these days I will buy a straitjacket. I am interested if anyone has any suggestions for type, brand, retailer.
Also one of these days I will build a pillory. Mine will be custom designed to my size. I want to be bent over, but not too much because the discomfort should come from the torture administered by my jailer, whether by paddling, whipping, or cock teasing. It will have ankle stocks integral to the pillory. The wrist hole will be lower than the neck hole, again for comfort. The wrist holes will be ovals, not circles, so that the wrists cannot be rotated. They will be snug, but not tight. Construction would be solid heavy wood. There would not be any chance for the slightest movement, no matter the struggles.
So, there I will be, pinned in five places: neck, wrists, and ankles. Ass vulnerable and legs spread. I wonder how long I could stay in that position. If anyone has spent more than a few minutes like that, let me know how it went.

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Unread post by simoxp43 »

In my list there is a vacbed.
There are many ways to restrict movements, but I think this is the best because the sensation is certainly very different from ropes or chains

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

I have always liked the idea of being tied to something. I like images of pole tied and tree tied victims, tied spread eagle on a bed, standing spread eagle fixed to floor and ceiling. If not fixed to something solid you might be able to roll around and find something to aid in escape.
The pillory has the added benefit of its historic reference, i.e. colonial New England, The Scarlet Letter, and all that. I have been in a pillory at a rennaissance fair. With the wrists and the neck on a strait line, the shoulders are under some stress. Hence, I would like the wrist holes to be on a line 6 to 8 inches lower than the neck hole.
Being in that one amused my girlfriend at the time, but was not the erotic experience that I crave. I need my own, at home. But, where to store it when not in use. Awefully hard to hide something like that.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

dsteve wrote: 03 Nov 2023, 16:34 I like images of pole tied
Try being tied to just a pole standing you can just about waddle , but if you are backed up to a bed the lightest push and you fall helplessly backwards, to land on your arms and the pole, and find yourself unable to move and at the mercy of your captor (truly awesome).

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Unread post by simoxp43 »

dsteve wrote: 03 Nov 2023, 16:34 I need my own, at home. But, where to store it when not in use. Awefully hard to hide something like that.
Have you tried to see if you can replicate something similar at home with some object?
Alternatively, there are many commonly used objects to be tied to: for example my girlfriend likes to tie me to the chair: hands behind my back, feet tied to the chair legs and rope around my waist. I assure you that escape is impossible

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

boundBinder wrote: 25 Oct 2023, 12:57 I have quite a few, though my wife is willing for the most part. I'm just too scared to ask, owing to past bad experiences.

For example:
  • There is a pretty elaborate, REALLY strict hogtie I'd love to experience. It's a specific rope tie I've had in my head for years
  • I have a nice, custom sleep/vacuum sack and matching hood that I have a fantasy about being in it, and then strapped up tight, over the top of it
  • I have this abandonment fantasy about her strapping me to a chair, gagging me, and locking me out in our garden shed for the night(neither practical nor safe, I know), coming out every twenty or so minutes to torment/molest me
I could actually go on and on...
Please elaborate or the hogtie style! This is one of my favourite fantasies too

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

lockedup4eva wrote: 24 Nov 2023, 01:59
boundBinder wrote: 25 Oct 2023, 12:57
Please elaborate or the hogtie style! This is one of my favourite fantasies too
My hands are first taped into tight, fists.
My thighs, and above and below my knees bound together and cinched snugly. My ankles tightly tied, and cinched.
Wrists at the small of my back, under several wraps of rope around my waist, centered and cinched tightly in place.
Arms bound tightly to my body, just below the biceps, and just at the underarms, also tightly cinched.
Several turns of rope going from behind my back, up over my shoulders, and behind the back of my neck.
My big toes tied together and cinched.
Mouth stuffed, and tightly cleave-gagged, with a fat, knotted cloth.
Securely blindfolded..
Finally, my manhood tightly bound.
A long rope is tied to the cinch at my thighs, and fed between my legs, just below and around the knee ropes. This rope is fed under the ropes at the back of my neck and back, then around the cinches at my knees, and tightened, until my back is in a tight arch. It then runs between my ankles and over the cinch there, and to my wrists. It's pulled tight, until my heels are almost brushing my fingers, then wrapped around the ankle cinch and my wrists a few times, then ultimately tied off to the cinches at my knees--far out of the reach of my useless fingers.
A thin cord is tied to the ropes around my chest, then fed back and forth between the cinch at my toes, and the ropes around my chest several times, forcing me to point them, uncomfortably.
As a final touch, one last rope is tied around my wrists, and then fed over the back of my blindfold, under the back of my gag, back over the back of my blindfold, and back down to my wrists, where it is pulled tight, forcing my head back--this also tightens the gag severely, removing all hope of dislodging it. This last rope is tied off somewhere at the middle of my back.

At this point, i am rolled over onto my stomach, and I would hope that my beloved wife would begin teasing and tormenting me, mercilessly for a long time, at which point she would release the rope holding my head back, and then remove my gag, agreeing to untie me only AFTER I brought her to climax--after which she'd just replace the stuffing and gag, and re-tie my head back, and the cycle would repeat itself, until I wimped out and used my safe signal. ;)

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Bloody hell

YES

Let us all know when it happens!!!

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

lockedup4eva wrote: 03 Dec 2023, 00:42 Bloody hell

YES

Let us all know when it happens!!!
I wish it would...that, and my other one about being strapped to one of the support posts in our back yard.