should i wear my dildo all the time?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
kcsubfl
Unfettered Newbie

RE: should i wear my dildo all the time?

Unread post by kcsubfl »

My ex used to make me wear my dildo in me for several days on end, besides to use the bathroom of course, at work, at home, shopping, everywhere. I havent done it in almost a year and have thought about doing it again but i want to make sure there are no known long term negative effects. I clean it everytime i take it out. I work 8-12 hours a day plus have kids so i dont know if i should do it. im still new and kinda shy to all this at times. i do like being told to wear the dildo and knowing that anyone could find out is a rush. advice? how long is to long to keep it in? kcsubfl2010-07-29 12:24:06

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

Well my thoughts on the matter are as follows:

1. Does it inhibit your work? If not, no harm in wearing it. If so, keep it at home. No sense losing your job over a dildo.
2. I'd say keep it out around the kids. No sense in adding minors to a sexual situation in case it becomes that. That would make them non-consenting...and children...
3. Other situations I would encourage you incorporate it.

So yeah, I think you should wear it all day for work and errands and leisure but to remove it discreetly before interacting with the kids. I'll leave it to someone else if they want to make that a command...

kcsubfl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kcsubfl »

It doesnt inhibit work in anyway. I work a combination of kitchen and delivery driver so its not going to interfer. I would never involve my kids (or other minors) beyond creepy. Thank u for ur input. Hopefully i will find someone to make do it eventually.

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

I'd like to play with my girlfriend and have her wear a dildo internally for a period of time while going out and about...maybe we'll get a chance one of these days.

Lucian
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lucian »

Drive safely out there, dont want any embarrasing trips to A&E ... 

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

In the past, I locked a dildo into my partner when we went out, then started locking
one into her overnight. That made her incredibly sexually needy the next day, so I
started doing it almost every night. She missed it when I left her empty, asked me
lock one into her. Eventually, we started letting her go to work Friday with the
dildo still locked in, removing it Monday morning, having wild weekends of oral sex.
Sex during the week was better, too because she wanted that full feeling. Over time,
we worked up to quite a large diameter; she came home one day wearing a soda can.
She said she was empty and depressed, that she needed to feel full; she improvised!

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

I have tried this on myself but find I'm hopeless keeping it inside me for any great length of time. I think my orgasm threshold must be a little too low for this because I orgasm every time I tried it. I read a story about two ladies wearing latex panties with a dildo on the inside, I've seen these before and really fancy buying a pair. The story goes they went to town shopping having lunch and how much fun they had with the big thick dildo held firmly in place. So of course I thought to myself this I have to try so first step was to try it out around my house see how I got on. Now men probably have never seen these before and they are not in the least bit sexy but control pants those tummy flattening pants are ideal for this sort of thing. They are super tight just to get on never mind doing it with a dildo inside. So I bought a pair I don't normally need these but thought they could be quite fun to use for other purposes other than tucking the tummy in.Around the house I was fine so I thought ok let’s try this for real. My plan was to go into town and walk around the shops for an hour or two. I didn’t really think about the fact I had to drive to town and park up. This is when it got a little tricky. I had a little fiat punto gt at the time which was sporty and had quite a hard ride. Every bump I went over the dildo felt like it went deeper inside me this also had the effect of turning me on. I was already in a naughty mood to even attempt this so the bumps made it worse. Then the dreaded thing road works with those horrible tempory traffic light at a four way junction. I swore lol not very lady like but I did. felt like an hour I was stuck in traffic hardly moving at all. Felt like everyone was looking at me and as if they knew I was up to no good. I couldn’t help squirming around in my seat and I was getting hot not just horny but I could feel sweat running down my back. At one point I put my hand up my skirt and I was very wet down there. So finally I got through the road works and headed home. By this time I was constantly fidgeting in my seat and horny as hell. I would never survive if I went into town so home I went. I almost fell through the front door of my house slammed it shut and orgasmed right there in a heap on the floor of the entrance hall.After I got to my feet and feeling very wobbly I went to the bathroom and stripped the control pants were soaked in sweat and you know, the back of my skirt was damp too and I was a little sore so that was the last time I tried that. I do wear it around the house sometime for fun while doing house work and things but that’s all. Not sure I could do it all day long Lisa

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

It sounds as though you are a natural for dildo wear.
If you wear one around the house, do you eventually orgasm?
If so, and you do not remove it afterwards, do you have more?

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

Yes and yes to your questions. its a strange feeling to have an orgasm while pushing a dyson around the living room lol, stops me in my tracks I can tell you. Lisa

kcsubfl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kcsubfl »

I have now had my dildo in me for 40hrs. Its so hard at times. I am trying for at least a week possible longer. Im not locked in it so its taking alot of will power. Ur encouragement would be appericiated greatly

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

When I am trying for endurance I use small mental tricks to help. So think "I only have to make it to tomorrow", then when tomorrow rolls around think to yourself "I've made it this far, I may aswell go another day". If you break your task up into several smaller milestones it becomes much more bareable, and you feel better about yourself and encouraged to keep going with each milestone you reach.

kcsubfl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kcsubfl »

May i inquire the longest you have gone? Im still pretty new and while i enjoy it i dont want to over do it.

Crowley
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Crowley »

[quote="kcsubfl"]I have now had my dildo in me for 40hrs. Its so hard at times. I am trying for at least a week possible longer. Im not locked in it so its taking alot of will power. Ur encouragement would be appericiated greatly[/quote] I'm afraid I can't offer any useful advice but I'm intrigued, when you say it's hard at times, why is it hard? Too sore , to difficult to hold in , too horny ? I'd love to make my partner wear a dildo for an extended period, keep up (in) the good work.

kcsubfl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kcsubfl »

A little of all of it. Its a challenge to not make myself orgasim. Keeping it in is easier cause i wear panties. Im only occassionally sore. I truely enjoy prolonged periods of time but have not had anyone to make me in sometime so ive decided to try on my own.

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

[quote="kcsubfl"]May i inquire the longest you have gone? Im still pretty new and while i enjoy it i dont want to over do it.[/quote]  I'm a guy so I've never done anything similar to what you do. But when I was 17 I broke my back and had to wear an incredibly strict and uncomfortable back brace for 3 months straight, 24 hours a day (Slept in it, showered in it, went to school in it). It was pretty much a metal corset. Everyday I told myself that I could take it off tomorrow so only had to last another 24 hours. I used small mental tricks like that to endure and last the full 3 months.

kcsubfl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kcsubfl »

Well its been 69 hours that i have had my dildo in me. Its a rush especially at work but i dont know how much longer i can last. Im trying to last at least another 4 days.

S.i.T.
Chair Bound

Unread post by S.i.T. »

keep going!! just think one more day until you actually reach your 4!

kcsubfl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kcsubfl »

Let me clarify... I want to go a full week which would me 4 more days.

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

Give in...have that orgasm...go on  go on   go on

S.i.T.
Chair Bound

Unread post by S.i.T. »

haha ^^^^^ DONT LISTEN KEEP GOING!!!