Men in Heels?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
georgen249
Chair Bound

RE: Men in Heels?

Unread post by georgen249 »

I have never worn high heels, but if I were to be told by my dom that I must were them, especially high-high heels,I would do my best to navigate in them. Same with corsets and short-short skirts. Not really my passion, but as a submissive, I would submit.

bound4life
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bound4life »

I agree with the earlier post that I like wearing heels because they seem like a form of bondage. I would LOVE to be locked in heels for a day and also would like to try Ballet boots as they would be restrictive even without other bondage,

Frank
Chair Bound

Unread post by Frank »

The ballet boots are definitely a form of bondage by themselves. I need to plan ahead before I wear them for any extended period of time. Checking things like is the phone in reach, did I empty the bladder, is a refreshment or snack nearby if I get hungry. They look and feel so sexy that it's all worth it, though. Even moreso if I could ever manage to walk more than a few feet down the hallway.

penny
Chair Bound

Unread post by penny »

I love high heels and a nice long tight dress, so that I can be caught easy. 

funbond
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by funbond »

i like heels too, but never had the chance to wear something to high... need to buy one some day, or donation would be nice [:P]

blackfive
Chair Bound

Unread post by blackfive »

Also like wearing heels.  The idea of going somewhere where your footwear and clothing for the session is decided by someone else and enforced is a big turn on for me.  Unfortunately although it is a service that is advertised as available at many "houses of domination" prices are way out of my range.  One of Lady Riva's parties would have been good especially the tandem tieing! As hereblackfive2010-02-04 07:30:10

Steph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Steph »

I have a similar fantasy like that recently. Haven't spoke to the girly about it yet though, so I'm in big trouble for posting this. Tee hee...punish me More details later...

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

You mean wanting to be tied up with/to somebody else isn't normal?
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Steph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Steph »

No, nothing major, but we just spoke about it so it's safe to spill here now. I was referring to this part...[quote="blackfive"]Also like wearing heels.  The idea of going somewhere where yourfootwear and clothing for the session is decided by someone else andenforced is a big turn on for me.[/quote]I have been on a few early morning walks now as you know. I'd like Becca to come with me, after picking all the clothes herself. I want to wear my boots out somewhere as they are no hassle to walk in, then when we are as far as we are going, she would take them off and lock me in 5" heels so I'd be forced to walk all the way back in them which is ok at first, but more than 5 minutes walking (especially without the indoor luxury of carpet), they get awkward and they are so more noticable than flats or boots.

4PlayHeaven
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by 4PlayHeaven »

The heals do finish off the look, but dont want bunions when i'm older.

Steph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Steph »

You can get them without heels too

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

[quote="Steph"] No, nothing major, but we just spoke about it so it's safe to spill here now. I was referring to this part...[quote="blackfive"]
Also like wearing heels.  The idea of going somewhere where your
footwear and clothing for the session is decided by someone else and
enforced is a big turn on for me.[/quote]I have been on a few early morning walks now as you know. I'd like Becca to come with me, after picking all the clothes herself. I want to wear my boots out somewhere as they are no hassle to walk in, then when we are as far as we are going, she would take them off and lock me in 5" heels so I'd be forced to walk all the way back in them which is ok at first, but more than 5 minutes walking (especially without the indoor luxury of carpet), they get awkward and they are so more noticable than flats or boots.
[/quote]

Cool. Seems like that's a common, fun idea too :-)
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

army23guy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by army23guy »

[quote="SlaveJ"]Hi People, How do you all feel about wearing heels (if you're a guy) or having your man wear heels (if you're a gal)?I'm not particularly fond of cross dressing, although I can't say I've ever really looked into it but during my SB sessions I do like to wear my pair of patent 5 inch ankle books. I was just wondering what everyones opinion on the matter is?Also, if you were going out to a fetish club say, would it be accepted/the norm for a man to be wearing heels? [/quote]ahhhhh....... soooooo good to be back on the internet now...forthose who don't know, i'm currently in the military, serving my goodcountry over in Iraq, as we speak, and i wanna throw my opinion into this matter...for me, i absolutely adore wearing heels... to me, nothing beats a pair of heels, when i dress up... it completes the look, for me... i have a pair of 6" stilletos, that have a 2" platform, so that they're more like 4" heels, and i have 2 pairs of boots: one pair are ankle high, with 5" stilleto heels (which i do love), and my other pair are calf high, with a 5" chunky heel (which i can walk around in quite well in), but i do love wearing heels...as far as going to a fetish club, it probably would be the norm, to see men wearing heels... there probably would be a lot of CDers there, all dressed up, and such... just relax, and enjoy yourself
25 year old, CDing, bondage loving Sissy Slut submissive, at ur service... Willing to do anything for you!!!
Check out www.thesissystore.com... for all ur sissy needs!!!

newslave
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by newslave »

i wont crossdress unless forced

newslave
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by newslave »

actully to be honest i want to be forced

Wmaguy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Wmaguy »

Many, many moons ago - I drew "drag-queen" from a fish bowl for a Halloween party I was going to attend. It was a yearly event - thrown by an art director of a television station - very, very elaborate and just awesome!. After years of everyone coming dressed as the same thing, he had a pre-halloween party to draw costume ideas and I drew my fate for the night. Surprisingly, I was indeed able to find a pair of size 13 EEE pumps and my girlfriend put together the rest of the outfit, (miniskirt, stockings, garter belt, red sweater, grapefruits for my bra - lol). I was surprised at how feminine I looked after she finished. Of course, with 4" heels, I was now 6'8", so I was a rather tall drag queen... While we did have some crazy sex after the party, (she went as a punk rocker), it was all I needed - walking in those heels was insane...I answered any questions I may have had about cross-dressing - it's just not for me. I prefer heels on my partner thanks. However, for the right person who really had this fantasy, I'd do it again and am fascinated by some of you who are into it...Many of you turn it into an art form...

naughtylatexslut
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by naughtylatexslut »

My Mistress / Wife makes me paint my nails before locking myself into my high heels. They are extremely hard to walk in , but i can ( just ) ..... unlike my ballet boots which i am completely immobilized in !  We live in a block of flats and sometimes she hides the key down the landing , forcing me to hobble in them down the landing to get it , the fear of being seen by the neighbours is a huge turn on ( it hasn't happened yet , touch wood ) ... I wear stockings as well , and a 12 strap suspender belt , which just feels incredible , so restrictive compared to the nornal 4 strap ones. Mistress requested i make this little montage which i then had to mail to her friend at work( her friend is also Domme ) . I keep my nails painted all the time to remind me what a slut i am.        

tiedforfun
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tiedforfun »

this is something i've been interested in trying for a while but it seems hard to find heels in large enough sizes, any recommendations?

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

[quote="tiedforfun"]this is something i've been interested in trying for a while but it seems hard to find heels in large enough sizes, any recommendations? [/quote] Large sizes are available on the internet, and some at reasonable prices. There have been a number of posts on this site relative to this very issue.  Part of your problem might be that you're stuck on a number. Women's shoe sizes, like everything else made for women varry all over the place. People will tell you that you need a size or two larger than your men's size. I wear a size 11 men's shoe. I have a pair of size 9 women's boots that fit quite snugly, and a pair of size 10's that fit like they were made for my feet. You just have to try them on to be sure.

naughtylatexslut
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by naughtylatexslut »

I'm quite lucky in that i have asize 6.5/7 feet. Makes buying heels very easy