When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Re: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by Tesgri »

I think it was the 11th. Just before moving house wife and I figured we had to give it one last goodbye. Ended up bound, gagged and used rather repeatedly for about two hours. I tell ya, my new chastity belt with attachments is fun. Can't escape what's in ya if it's locked in place.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

What other kinds of toys were you wearing?

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

Ropes, ballgag, simple stuff.

Though since I last posted we had to enjoy the new place - so I ended up in a strappado. Never done it before, didn't hurt in the places I thought it would.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Yesterday.
My Jailer decided that I should wear a pair of handcuffs during a trip in the car. They were black hinged handcuffs and she put the keyholes away from my hands so that even with the key, it would have taken some effort to get free without help. Of course she kept the key where I could not get to it. The trip wasn't that long, but there was a bit of a rush to get the handcuffs off before some pedestrians walked near the car when we got home.

Lthrsubbobby
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lthrsubbobby »

Years ago,can't wait to have that experience again, being under total control of a dominant, leather a huge plus,and to be used abused and turned into their leather slut,
Wow here's hoping,

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Last Night.
My Jailer put me in a pair of hinged handcuffs behind my back for a while last night.
We were just messing around and she decided eventually that a little humiliation was in order before she would release me. She knew that keys were not hard to find but I wasn't getting out of the handcuffs without some help the way that they were locked on with the keyholes facing away from my hands, so I had to do whatever she ordered me to do...

Dom8585
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Dom8585 »

Never, I do the tying. However, it's been way to long since I have done that. Moved 2 months ago and haven't unpacked the play stuff.
https://theadulttoyfinder.com/ is a great spot for bdsm toy reviews. They review everything from sex swings to pocket pussy to Tenga to Black dildos

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Spent about a half hour in a very strict hogtie earlier this afternoon.
Handcuffs and leg irons were used. Unfortunately beyond the bondage, there was absolutely nothing else.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Spent 2 hours in chastity belt and manacles early this morning, bit longer than planned in the manacles, who knew milkmen called at 4:50?
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Yesterday morning
I woke up a bit earlier than I had intended and decided to take a nap.
My Jailer decided that I should be wearing a set of police leg irons and handcuffs for the nap.
I had them on for about an hour and a half before I woke up. After that, I asked her if she wanted to use something a bit more secure because standard handcuff keys could be found with a bit of effort. The solution was a switch to matching sets of Chinese stainless steel shackles for wrists and ankles and those did not have spare keys. That was another hour and a half and I was not asleep for that.

kinkysandwich
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kinkysandwich »

In a few hours I will be trying on a pair of new inflatable latex hoods for the first time! I'll be wearing a full latex catsuit, ballet boots, corset, and armbinder (with ropes securing wrists and elbows underneath). I've never tried an inflatable hood before so it's a bit scary but exciting! :D

But the bad (or good?) news...I was a bit bratty this week and got into some trouble, so I have a punishment session to face after. For this I am to wear the same ballet boots and corset, but otherwise be naked. Then I will have a chest harness and crotch rope applied, followed by our custom thick leather hood. This hood is intense! It has a mouth opening for gags and 2 nose holes, but otherwise fits super tight. It is fairly thick and restricts hearing, and goes down the neck a couple inches as well.

After, I will wear the harness pump gag and be placed on the "bench" for a lengthy hogtie. These hogties are quite strict and no joke, and I'm to remain in it for a minimum of 45 minutes as punishment. Elbows (they touch), wrists, ankles, and knees will all be cinched with rope tightly, and I'll most likely have to wear the armbinder on top as well. I'll be pulled into quite a stringent hogtie with just the above. Naturally, no mercy will be given, and my harness gag will also be tied tightly back via D-ring to my heels. Pretty much everything is to be as tight as possible without completely hampering breathing. Once done, the gag will be pumped up as much as possible (once again, as long as I can breathe, albeit with difficulty!).

I've also been promised clover clamps to complete the ordeal. I'm guessing it'll be the "basic" ones which will later be upgraded to the "punishment" clamps. The latter have rubber bands around the tip for extra ouch! All clover clamps hurt, of course, but these are next level. Eventually the clamps will be tied under the bench and attached somewhere to my ankles or armbinder ring, completing the tie.

I've done plenty of 30 minute hogties before, but this will push my limits. I'm worried, excited, apprehensive, and wet. Wish me luck! :gag:

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Does this mean life has been really boring for the last two years?

simoxp43
Chair Bound

Unread post by simoxp43 »

I don't think so, it depends on how often we get tied up but 2 years is a long time
"A real men know is place".

SUBMISSION2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by SUBMISSION2 »

Sadly , a long time back. Probably about two years back. Working hard at it and hopefully will eventually convince the wife to do it. She is super straight but has on a few occasions agreed to it and it was pretty good all in all.

wildcard
Chair Bound

Unread post by wildcard »

The wife and I normally include some piece of bondage gear in our activity. Sometimes it's all out cuffs,collar and hood. But if we are short on time cuffs,ballgag and blindfold make do. So I will say weekly or sometimes 2x week if we have free time.

SUBMISSION2
Unfettered Newbie

Sounds really good, you are most fortunate. The hood is a wonderful addition for bondage play. Enjoy

wildcard
Chair Bound

Unread post by wildcard »

SUBMISSION2 wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 15:45 Sounds really good, you are most fortunate. The hood is a wonderful addition for bondage play. Enjoy
You know I never realized how lucky I am to have a wife that likes playing with bondage toys. After reading about other spouses from this forum. Because over the years we have gather a large amount of toys and incorporated into a daily lives. For example my wife has suggested many times I wear my bulldog harness under my sweatshirt or jacket going out on a Friday night.

SUBMISSION2
Unfettered Newbie

Indeed you are in a most fortunate position. I don’t believe I am generalising when I say that a majority of spouses consider their husband s to be ‘ sick , crazy, ‘ when suggesting any for, of kinky play. Bondage specifically usually has eyes rolling and usually the thought or idea is never suggested again and it’s off the see a pro-dom to provide the fantasy satisfaction.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

I too, count myself lucky. Wife and I have enjoyed bondage play for several decades. Of course, that doesn't stop me from wishing for more.
dSteve

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Yesterday. Standard Handcuffs and Leg Irons. Nothing fancy but my Jailer kept the keys, so I was not going anywhere. Even in front, Handcuffs make it difficult to get anything done.